Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in that vid she admits that her wages are paid by the suckers on Patreon. Wow. People.. wake up. You are paying for this grown up woman to take herself and her wanker miserable husband on holiday repeatedly and to buy shite. Seriously.
---
Also, $69000 isn’t six figures it’s five and why is she using dollars?
I think the thumbnail is confusing because the $69k is the profit for the first year (£54k), but she’s saying now it’s 6 figures

Don't hate me, but I quite like the way she films. However, I am fascinated as to why her teeth are beige? For someone so into her looks it seems really weird.

I do also wonder how long Dreary Dean will put up with the vlogging. I watched the cruise vlog and she seemed more manic than normal and he was more monosyllabic than ever. Everything they ever do now is going to be vlogged and its really ramped up.

Don't hate me, but I quite like the way she films. However, I am fascinated as to why her teeth are beige? For someone so into her looks it seems really weird.
i think she’s wearing invisalign so maybe that’s why? Theyre more prone to staining if you dont brush before putting trays back in or have attachments. Her treatment plan will likely include whitening after

Dreary dean 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
NEWSFLASH
Unprecedented public display of affection in the final few minutes of the latest studio blog as Dismal Dean KISSES Catherine on camera. What the duck that was about I’ve no idea, I don't think she did either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why the duck do you need stickers to put in a planner that says ‘answer emails’?
If you have a normal job that is office-based, emails come in all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her brother’s channel popped up on my recommended. Things sure look different without the pink and purple filters

I can only assume she’s making good money through YT which is why he’s trying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her brother’s channel popped up on my recommended. Things sure look different without the pink and purple filters

What a tit hole!!

Never any shortage of grifters is there? Prediction: weight loss surgery within the year. At least he’s more personable than that miserable twit Dean.

Reactions: 5
the newest video of them on the ship has voice over music which is customized and mentions their names a few times - take a listen when you get a chance 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh heard that. She must have paid someone £££ for that customised music but what did it actually add? Lots of jazzy music and lyrics about “Catherine and Dean havin’ a blast” etc when he looks like he’d rather be anywhere else. She can try as hard as she likes to make Dean look like he’s part of her vlogs but she’d be much better just leaving him out of it. He’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if it'll be linked to a Fiverrr sponsorship! TBH I can't watch her anymore because I feel she's sold out in many ways. I think it was the v expensive printer she got for free for being a brand ambassador for Rowland and not declaring it properly that really tipped me off the edge!!! Fine to get it in return for promotion but be clear to your viewers! We're not stupid though she talks to us as if we are amiright?? 🤮

Reactions: 7
the newest video of them on the ship has voice over music which is customized and mentions their names a few times - take a listen when you get a chance 😅
I just watched it and i can’t stop laughing!!! How up yourselves can you be?!? ‘CATHERINE AND DEAN SAILING ON IONA SO FINE, FIRST CRUISE SEA DAY, IT’S CELEBRATION TIME’ 🤣🤣🤣 wtf?
If they have an argument does the music become heavy metal?

I’d understand if it was the intro for all the videos, but seriously?
Wind your necks in!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I heard that and wondered if it was possible to create with AI or some jazz music simulator thing, just insert certain words or something. Didn't think that she might have commissioned it specially 😅

Reactions: 2
She credits the “cute music” to Epidemic Sound in the vlog details.

She won't be on '6 figures' for long if that's how she's spending her money. Unless it is AI which seems a bit rich for a creator who I assume likes to get paid for HER work

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I heard that and wondered if it was possible to create with AI or some jazz music simulator thing, just insert certain words or something. Didn't think that she might have commissioned it specially 😅
I’m pretty sure it’s AI, my step daughter sent me some of her hilarious creations!