Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't be on '6 figures' for long if that's how she's spending her money. Unless it is AI which seems a bit rich for a creator who I assume likes to get paid for HER work
I shudder everytime I see people using AI, especially creative types. So many people are potentially going to lose their livelihoods because of it.

Reactions: 6
The nerve! When she went to the Cute Exhibition at Somerset House, she went on a rant about how they used AI art.

Reactions: 4
It's generated from an AI website called Suno.

She's right to criticise the use of AI art, but why is AI music fair game for her to use? Couldn't have forked out a real singer/musician to sing the daft ditty for the vlog? 👀 Because it's the same thing as not commissioning an artist for something, really.

Reactions: 6
All the virtue signalling until it comes to their own financial gain. Hypocrites.

Reactions: 7
Im assuming some of you guys may be creatives and lot of artists don’t realise, but when you use apps from companies like Adobe, in the T&Cs you agree to them scraping your content for AI and they have some kind of shared rights over it.

I’m not sure about Procreate, but Photoshop definitely.

I think it maybe also happens on Insta, a lot of creators are going over to Cara. Heads up if it is your livelihood 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Views of the fjords completely spoiled because she’s got that ridiculous pink and blue filter over it all. I think she’s got a screw loose.

Reactions: 1
Are we trying to be a food reviewer on top of a travel vlogger on top of a small business owner?

She looks like she's put on weight again in her latest small business diary vid. You can see it in her face.

Definitely packing the weight back on. Really sad to see after such an expense and upheaval. Just goes to show what we've all said.

A band is only a physical fix, you can eat through it and it won't work if you haven't mentally addressed your fixation on unhealthy food 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3