Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrshb91

I used to really enjoy her but hadn’t watched her in a while but I watched her Florida vlogs because I was there the same time as her so wanted to see her pov! I couldn’t get passed a few minutes, she’s gotten so annoying. I knew she always tried to be a bit ‘quirky’ but she’s definitely upped it in these vlogs

Latest Canada vlog, shes twittering on about how amazing Banff is, the mountains, the views, the snow. Tells us it’s Deans bucket list trip ten times, upgrades to hotel with amazing views of the Rockies. What’s Dean doing? Staring at his phone. Permanently.
She flops down on the bed and squeaks “We can actually see the mountains from our bed! Isn’t it amazing Dean? Dean mumbles “yea it’s great” without taking his eyes off the phone.
WTF is going on with this bloke? Every time he appears in a shot she cuts away super quickly like we’re not supposed to be seeing him. Ok, if he doesn’t want to be in it, don’t put him in it. We don’t give a fuck.
Also what is she doing with the video colour? Everything in Canada does not have a pastel hue over it. I’m pretty sure about this because I’ve been. Canada is very beautiful, we don’t need her “colouring it in” for us.
Just thinking the same, all Disney photos have the pastel hue going on too

Theodore

VIP Member
I see she has cosmetic dentistry stuff going on in her mouth now we can see her in Disneyland Paris. Surprised she didn’t vlog having the braces fitted.
Prediction: this girl is now completely obsessed by her appearance and there will be much more surgery.

Judes1974

Chatty Member
I see she has cosmetic dentistry stuff going on in her mouth now we can see her in Disneyland Paris. Surprised she didn’t vlog having the braces fitted.
Prediction: this girl is now completely obsessed by her appearance and there will be much more surgery.
She did on Insta I think. They were gifted Invisalign braces

Laur91

VIP Member
@Katnipp - she’s an IGer, YouTuber and illustrator who does know Disney in Detail and Brogan BUT I absolutely love her!

She’s quite sickly sweet but seems like a very genuine girl.

Anyone else watch her??

Tabitha

VIP Member
I'm sure she is getting a big big discount considering how much content she made about it. She went to like 2 or 3 roland events and made cross platform videos endorsing them basically and will continue promoting it after she gets it 100%. The fact that she showed even printers she "used to" consider and ones that are dreamy but to big her small biz screams payed content to me. but I could be wrong.
Well then she is breaking the law by not enclosing it’s an ad

Laur91

VIP Member
I'm surprised she doesn't have another thread on here yet. Had to unfollow her recently sadly due to all of the WLS chat. Loved her and her work but I think its so sad to see she's taken the surgery route.
oh that’s such a shame you felt that way :( especially if you enjoyed her content before - what is it about her choosing WLS in particular that bothers you?

Lauurz

VIP Member
I love her! I find her pretty inspiring too! I love her work and Im so jealous of her little business set up.
And you're right, she does come across as a very genuine person.

Judes1974

Chatty Member
They are, the elastics are to fix her midline (my son has them on his braces i never knew they existed before 🤣)

Theodore

VIP Member
If she could just speak and act like an adult. I totally get that her audience is primarily little girls who want to buy stickers but she is coming off as being a bit dim. Same with the business channel. It’s just her organising stock, making to do lists and drawing pretty basic stuff.

Emmy79

VIP Member
not sure when she it started but in the latest 2ish vlogs you can see she has some type os teeth strings on her back teeth? she might have braces that are on the backside of the teeth or something like that. ( I don't know what they are called in english sorry🤣)
These are part of the invisalign I think, but don't quote me on it 🤣

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I haven't watched her in a while but used to really enjoy watching her vlogs. She seems sweet and I enjoyed seeing how her business was doing.