Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
Woof, off on the Piano Norway cruise this month and DLP again next month. She must be raking it in, or in debt.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

justonemorepage

VIP Member
I've only discovered her recently via her personal YouTube and I really like her 🙈 I get that she's not for everyone with the cutesy baby voice and over excitement but I do enjoy some of her vlogs (although they are getting a bit samey now) but she seems cheerful etc unlike her husband who seems miserable lol I wonder if he doesn't particularly like Disney all that much but just gets dragged along with her. I do wonder how she affords all of these holidays. I enjoy her other travel vlogs too that are not Disney and hope she does more of them in the future.

This whole hair drama is pissing me off. She’s had WLS which makes your hair fall out anyway, and so she decided to just bleach and dye it several times because she’s so cRaZy 🙄

Emmy79

VIP Member
Wouldn’t she have had to put ad in the insta stories?
they must have the cheapest rent/mortgage as I seriously don’t understand how they afford to go away so much
Yep, definitely no sign of it being stated as gifted. I looked into this cruise after watching someone's vlogs on it and it is very expensive

Theodore

VIP Member
Much of the content seems to be stacking stock on a shelf or putting sticky labels on things Then she moans about being incredibly busy. Stop organising your shelves love, and get some orders out? It’s all incredibly superficial. She has employees so are they actually running the business for her because she appears to dabble around doing very little and is literally on holiday with misery Dean every few weeks. And premium holidays too.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Disney vlog travel day is up.
she really is a bit thick and very sheltered
Her english is terrible
IMG_2403.jpeg

‘I mean this has already fell off’

She didnt know that booking your flight and hotel together ‘was a thing’

Had no idea what Itsu is, isnt she a wannabe japanese woman who is also at gatwick all the time?

IMG_2409.png

She drinks a starbucks with 25grams of sugar, then goes to walmart and buys bags full of keto/sugar-free food. So she’s clearly trying to do keto (unless it’s starbucks), but compensating it all for stuff full of sweeteners that make you fart non-stop and shit yourself. Lucky Vicky.

IMG_2427.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
She is clearly desperate to be one of the hun crowd. Fully expecting the teeth to be getting done, she’ll have the surgery for loose skin removal which she previously said she wasn’t bothered about. Its understandable to want to play with your appearance after massive weight loss but she’s been under the knife once, I can 💯 see her going further.
She already has invisalign for her teeth, which I'm sure she posted as gifted

whatsever you

VIP Member
Yep, definitely no sign of it being stated as gifted. I looked into this cruise after watching someone's vlogs on it and it is very expensive
I think it depends what room you get. A couple I watched got an inside cabin for £450 each. But I’m sure she’ll have splurged on a balcony!

Chicarica

For most self-employed product-based businesses, Q4 is a crucial time of the year. It's when they make the most money. Yet here she is off to WDW again... and then complaining that time will be tight when she comes back? Priorities?

Her fella never seems happy in the vlogs.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I'm surprised she doesn't have another thread on here yet. Had to unfollow her recently sadly due to all of the WLS chat. Loved her and her work but I think its so sad to see she's taken the surgery route.

She already has invisalign for her teeth, which I'm sure she posted as gifted
not sure when she it started but in the latest 2ish vlogs you can see she has some type os teeth strings on her back teeth? she might have braces that are on the backside of the teeth or something like that. ( I don't know what they are called in english sorry🤣)

willykelly

She’s always buying plastic shite to match her ✨aesthetic✨ and she’s constantly changing studios or dicking about arranging the shelves i like her but she’s grating on me lately! 🫣 in her early videos her sister use to be working with her I haven’t seen her in any of her videos lately and she was kinda funny from what I can remember

Reactions: 1

whatsever you

VIP Member
I know it's common for people to have pet phrases they say a lot or for influencers to have catchphrases but "...shall we?" is really annoying.
Urgh I hate it!!! And the stupid face she does. Doesn’t really go with the cutesy other personality she’s trying to go with

Chicarica

Is it just me or does her head look huge since she's lost the weight from the gastric surgery?