Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chicarica

I used to love her but I'm finding her so redundant and immature lately. Her fella always looks pissed off with her on their trips. Probably tired of her narrating every second of the day. She seems to be constantly traveling. Don't know how when she was complaining that one week she only got a handful of sales.

Reactions: 1

Theodore

VIP Member
She gets more vapid with every series despite in reality being a hard nosed business woman. The Paris video and continually mis-pronouncing Montmartre, just Google how to pronounce it? Cant understand half of the voice over because of all the loud music and her twittering on in a voice that’s so high only dogs can understand it. According to the business channel Dean has been in hospital but no mention of what for. Something to do with the weight loss surgery? Maybe he’s gone in to have his sense of humour bypass reversed. Hope so!

uwu

VIP Member
Is she never actually running her business because she’s always off on holidays?

Theodore

VIP Member
And now a heavy promo of Roland printers. Jesus. Princess Squeaky Voice is a machine when it comes to advertising.
Can’t stand her. Sooooo fake.

Lauurz

VIP Member
Yesss she inspired me to get a Cricut machine and make my own little planner stickers now haha I’m quite glad she’s based so far up north though otherwise I think Brogan would get her grubby mitts on her too much and I don’t want Brogan to spoil her haha!
Haha, I actually thought that too!! 😂 Can you imagine 😳😬

(I'm also looking at getting a Cricut too because of her🙈)

The new printer she’s buying is £13k 🫨
I'm sure she is getting a big big discount considering how much content she made about it. She went to like 2 or 3 roland events and made cross platform videos endorsing them basically and will continue promoting it after she gets it 100%. The fact that she showed even printers she "used to" consider and ones that are dreamy but to big her small biz screams payed content to me. but I could be wrong.

I think I’ve heard her say that after years of being overweight and being restricted by that she wants to get out there and experience things as a “normal” sized person. Totally understandable.
However it’s not normal for a “normal” sized person or anyone else to be on holiday every month or to get to visit the very expensive, premium destinations that she visits so often.
She has multiple income streams, some of which she has alluded to but doesn’t feature in vlogs (example Babybluu). The ones we know about all seem to be interdependent to some degree but where is the most income coming from? I don‘t think she’s daft, far from it. That cutesy, ditzy, squeaky voice act doesn’t cut it with me. Look at her oldest blogs, she doesn’t speak like that. Hard nosed and calculating.

* all stated with the proviso that there’s probably no such thing as “normal” when it comes to body size.
I'm some what sure Babybluu is dead. Last post on insta was over a year ago and the etsy store says : "currently not selling on Etsy"
Makes it even more interesting where is the money actually coming from. But I'm pretty confident it's from all the adds she does on both channels and I think they put all the travelling as business expenses because she vlogs them for her personal channel.

Theodore

VIP Member
Away to WDW again. Don’t ever take this woman seriously when she’s on her Katnipp blog moaning about being stressed/rushed/not having time for xyz. She’s literally on holiday every few weeks. Stay at home and do some proper work love.

Emmapism

VIP Member
That's a lot. But tbh at least she's offering something and must fulfill her tiers. So many out there putting out lacklustre Patreon content. Is that why Dean works with her? Does he have a job outside of her illustration biz?

Tabitha

VIP Member
Watched her most recent vlog, so boring - she went to primark and acted like no one knew what anime was before she did, turned some munchlins into keyrings then packed for WDW.

Felt bad for her though with the amount of times she mentioned her loose skin and saying she wasnt confident enough to wear certain clothes. You can see it mostly around her waist. I wonder if she’ll get it removed
IMG_1696.jpeg

Theodore

VIP Member
On holiday again, this time pricey Disney Paris. She’s only been back from Japan a few weeks. Jeez… selling stickers must be v lucrative

Doc

VIP Member
I feel a little nervous. Catherine has been one of my favourite YouTubers for a while. She’s genuinely talented, seems lovely and - the biggest plus for me - is a grafter, not a grifter. She does seem, however, to be turning towards her personal channel and away from Katnipp. She’s mentioned this on her podcast and on her studio vlogs (how she’s not managed to do all her Katnipp aims because her personal channel is taking off).

I hope she hasn’t ambitions long term of selling out to become an influencer. Personally I love her travel vlogs as a bonus to her Katnipp stuff, not the other way around, and I think it’s a fine balance to keep. Guess time will tell, but the last 18 months since her bariatric surgery has been globetrotting and glowing up. Which is amazing for her, but not necessarily the main content I signed up for.

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
Didn't expect a thread about Katnipp. I did used to love her studio vlogs but think I gradually fell off with the constant studio moves and the Katnipp cafe in her studio just seemed unnecessary.

She's clearly a hard worker and is successful but I never got how building what is essentially a Wendy house in a studio made sense. Some of her business decisions have definitely been made spur of the moment without thinking.

Think maybe she's just less relatable perhaps? I'm not sure what it is but something is different and less appealing content wise.

Tabitha

VIP Member
That's a lot. But tbh at least she's offering something and must fulfill her tiers. So many out there putting out lacklustre Patreon content. Is that why Dean works with her? Does he have a job outside of her illustration biz?
Yeah and she actually only charges £4 a month, she just has a lot of subscribers.
Think Dean and his brother work fulltime at katnip.

Laur91

VIP Member
I love her! I find her pretty inspiring too! I love her work and Im so jealous of her little business set up.
And you're right, she does come across as a very genuine person.
Yesss she inspired me to get a Cricut machine and make my own little planner stickers now haha I’m quite glad she’s based so far up north though otherwise I think Brogan would get her grubby mitts on her too much and I don’t want Brogan to spoil her haha!

Sabbie

VIP Member
Anyone think she will regain the weight? She seems obsessed with food. A whole Toronto vlog about food. And if she doesn't eat all the food she orders, why order it and throw it away?