Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
Wait for the inevitable “so stressed” vlog about rushing to get a new range on line or deal with a sale or something. Then she’ll spend an entire day reorganising stock so it looks photogenic on the shelves, then go on holiday for three weeks. Something not genuine with the whole thing. She’s a liar.

Reactions: 4

emerald

VIP Member
I know it's common for people to have pet phrases they say a lot or for influencers to have catchphrases but "...shall we?" is really annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Tabitha

VIP Member
I looked up some of the sugar-free food she was buying and all the snacks are full of a sweetener called maltitol to replace sugar and she bought tons of it.
IMG_2528.jpeg

Im sure america has so much of this stuff for those with diabetes. Vicky, take note

Along with all that broccoli. hope they enjoyed the flight home 🤢

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
Woof, off on the Piano Norway cruise this month and DLP again next month. She must be raking it in, or in debt.
I just came here to say this......does she ever spend any time at home?
I understand how you can get budget accommodation and I know they travelled to and from London by coach for their Canada trip, but honestly with all the food and merch, how does she do it? And how is she working enough to fulfill orders and pay Dean and her other member of staff?

Tabitha

VIP Member
I just watched her latest london vlog because it popped up for me.

Whenever she does London vlogs she sounds so clueless about the place ie no idea what Fortnum and Mason’s was, nor knew anything about harrods, selfridges, Buckingham palace etc. Granted, i get not everyone cares about London, but it strikes me odd that it’s 33 year old travel vlogger who is never home.

So, my assumption is (and yes, it’s an assumption), that she grew up very sheltered and has only started travelling, so why she feels the need to ‘catch up’ and pack so much in all the time.

Either that or she is just generally a bit thick lol and not just about london, but she just doesnt seem to know much about anything outside of anime / disney

Last edited:

Emmapism

VIP Member
Someone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong- but why the hell is she eating absolute crap. Shouldn’t she be eating ‘healthily’ if she wants to maintain her weight?
kinda annoys me that she took the easy way out to lose weight and now thinks she can eat all the crap again?
I watched the latest vlog and thought exactly that. You might have a smaller appetite now but eating better with that would do you the world of good.

I actually don't mind the girl but I think in the same way she realised that they needed to get their weight under control (again looking at the family I can see where that comes from) then surely she must also realise that it's easy to slide back into unhealthy habits.

Tabitha

VIP Member
This makes me think Victoria wont get the sleeve.
1. she cant afford it as that’s disney money
2. she’ll definetely have loose skin. Catherine’s is very noticeable and she wasnt even as big as Vicky. Vicky cant afford to get that removed as well.
3. she wont accommodate her diet especially when in Disney. I just read that Mama June (remember her lol?), gained back all the weight she lost from her WLS and is now doing Ozempic. It happens

And yes, Catherine is VERY vain. Her face is full of filler, she wears fake eyelashes constantly, i noticed the braces too and she wears wigs a lot of the time too. Ive had stuff done so cant drag her for it, but she seems really obsessed with how she looks that it’s quite sad.
I think she’s trying to lose more weight before she has the skin removed hence all the faddy diet products

Tabitha

VIP Member
IMG_8782.jpeg

Yeah, i was shocked to see this was them 4 years ago.
Unhealthy habits were probably normal for her growing up, which is so unfortunate.

No idea if she tried to lose weight or eat healthy before the surgery, im assuming she must have because it’s pretty extreme. Maybe she is eating shit cos she is on holiday?

I do wonder if she has loose skin, she normally wears baggy clothes but wasnt here

IMG_8783.jpeg

I know she can be annoying and being perpetually 13 is so hilarious to me. I do find her life strange tbh. But i do think she is a nice person and much more likeable than the other disney vloggers she’s trying to associate with.

uwu

VIP Member
She can’t be. She’s literally hardly ever there. She keeps referring to it as “my small business” well it must be fucking tiny considering how little time she spends on it.
She’s even thinking of booking another trip to Japan, is her business really making that much money?

• Wow

emerald

VIP Member
Sorry I know this is rave thread but I can't stand the daft anime excited voice she seems to put on for her travel vlogs. I know people have said she's genuine but that really does not seem genuine to me. No adult sounds like that naturally. She's a clearly a harmless and nice person but it goes right through me.

Dean is yet another personality vacuum influencer boyfriend/husband. Where do these woman find these total wet weekend blokes? I could see him just being camera shy and more awake offscreen but then Catherine needs to stop putting him on camera in that case.

So you have a falsely ditzy cartoon character and a man who couldn't smile on camera if it killed him. Lethal combination.

TunaNoodle

Oh man...as someone who did Atkins back in the day (resident old person on the internet here) there is no bigger mistake you can make than try 95% low/no carb and sprinkle in the odd sweet item. That sugar will make you sh*t your pants so hard 😬

Reactions: 2

newaroundhere123

I just watched her latest london vlog because it popped up for me.

Whenever she does London vlogs she sounds so clueless about the place ie no idea what Fortnum and Mason’s was, nor knew anything about harrods, selfridges, Buckingham palace etc. Granted, i get not everyone cares about London, but it strikes me odd that it’s 33 year old travel vlogger who is never home.

So, my assumption is (and yes, it’s an assumption), that she grew up very sheltered and has only started travelling, so why she feels the need to ‘catch up’ and pack so much in all the time.

Either that or she is just generally a bit thick lol and not just about london, but she just doesnt seem to know much about anything outside of anime / disney
I think the ditzy naive thing is an act to be honest, and not a very convincing one. She wants to appear relatable.

Emmapism

VIP Member
The business must do well then to support them both and for them to have all of these holidays

Theodore

VIP Member
Latest Canada blog is pinker than ever. Dean was almost caught smiling For a split second. She squeaked her way through it, went skating on a lake but when she’d paid for the skates informed us she couldn’t skate and was too scared to go on. Lots of fatty food and sugary drinks as usual.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
Woof, off on the Piano Norway cruise this month and DLP again next month. She must be raking it in, or in debt.

• Wow