Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at 5 pages of notes about the bleeping cat. I'm a massive cat person and had about 5 cats in my life. They DO NOT require so much information being passed on to the person looking after them. Jessus. She's becoming so insufferable. I will have to actually block her on all social media when/if she has a baby. Let G enjoy all the moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kathleen's weekend roundups are so excessive that I always feel like I've watched her weekly vlog already when it gets to Wednesday!

Also, those blowjob course ads... give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually can’t even deal with this new ad. Blow job course. Good luck with your new course, Katie. She said her code offers 70% off, 70?! What kind of company offers 70% off their costs 🥴
(Tbf it’s probs quite helpful for younger girls)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually can’t even deal with this new ad. Blow job course. Good luck with your new course, Katie. She said her code offers 70% off, 70?! What kind of company offers 70% off their costs 🥴
(Tbf it’s probs quite helpful for younger girls)
honestly I heard wanking and prostate massage and knew I’d find gold here. WHO THE duck is this for?!?!

You can ask your partner(s) FOR FREE what they like and want sexually. 100% off. No code needed. You’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t think it’s a bad idea as such but I personally think making something like that into a ‘course’ makes it sound a lot more intimidating than it actually is... if I’d of seen there’s a blowjob course when younger I’d of thought omg how difficult/scary is it 😳 what ever happened to communicating and asking your partner what they like!

Reactions: 13
It's not so uncommon guys 😂 I know in Russia they have actual blow job courses as in when you're in the classroom sucking a rubber dildo and the teacher analyses if you're doing it right. Not even joking! Katie should film a tutorial once she's done the course 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s a bad idea as such but I personally think making something like that into a ‘course’ makes it sound a lot more intimidating than it actually is... if I’d of seen there’s a blowjob course when younger I’d of thought omg how difficult/scary is it 😳 what ever happened to communicating and asking your partner what they like!
Totally agree... it would feel so overwhelming for young people to know that there are actual training courses available! And who are these people? Do they speak for everyone with a pork sword?

Obviously they must be a viable business to be able to pay #influencers but I just don't get it. Can only really imagine it being of interest to teenagers/young people but they're hardly flush with money usually. Imagine your mates finding out or a payment to the University of Noshing being listed on your Mum's credit card?

• Haha
I personally find Katie kind of sexless? I don’t know if it’s because she normally has such a young, immature vibe, it’s hard to reconcile that giggly 12 year old thing with the ‘mature’ side of her that she puts on for most of her sex related content. Like does she give fricking blow jobs with her cat ears on?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't like the idea of a blowjob course. Just reinforces the idea that girls should be perfect at sex like it's a performance and all about pleasing their man, it's not the kind of thing you can teach 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s 32 (?) and he’s 40. If she’s now taking a blow job course and they are using multiple vibrators in their sex life, I feel like she’s probably not the best person to take sex advice from....

Reactions: 11
So if there's young girls out there, dunno, 15, 16? That see this and think they need to sign up... if their parents walk in, or ask where their money is going? But mum, Katie said I need to learn how to deep throat!

What the duck. Is she serious?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't like the idea of a blowjob course. Just reinforces the idea that girls should be perfect at sex like it's a performance and all about pleasing their man, it's not the kind of thing you can teach 🙄
Thank you - I didn't feel good about it but couldn't put my finger on why, other than I doubt you'd catch guys doing the equivalent, and it should be more about a connection with your partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really don't like the fact that learning about 'safe sex in new relationships' is behind a pay wall. That should be like a free course as part of like a free trial or some tit. I dunno.

Reactions: 13
Also found it really odd that she directly linked it to heterosexual relationships when it sounds like there is something for everyone? I'm guessing it was part of her script from the company but c'mon guys, it's 2020...

Reactions: 6
This comment is very true. She is very embarrassing all the sex chat is cringe
She's twisted this person's words! It's not embarrassing talking about sex but the way Katie does it is! And instead of saying I'm sorry you have unsubscribed Katie goes on to say "you weren't that loyal". Give me strength!

Thank you - I didn't feel good about it but couldn't put my finger on why, other than I doubt you'd catch guys doing the equivalent, and it should be more about a connection with your partner.
Preach!

I really enjoyed reading some of the comments here tonight, feels like we have a nice little community here 😊

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.