Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t.

I have second hand cringe for her.
I usually be thinking you live your best life girl but come on… “never drinking again” and acting like a teenager.

795E4DB1-FB64-4EBF-9BF3-7DE2D2CC5404.jpeg
F71E4747-33EE-45E3-BBD8-695662594436.jpeg

Reactions: 5
What is she on holiday from? She's doing all the things she'd be doing in London 😂
Screenshot_20211015-185810.png

Screenshot_20211015-185818.png

Oh FFS "Can't wait to be your wife", what is it, 1950s?
Screenshot_20211015-200643.png

"Never drinking again"
Kathleen of Snooks, not even a month ago.
😬
Screenshot_20211015-200803.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh, are you drunk? Not like you mentioned it THREE TIMES. You're sooooo cool. Jesus Christ, getting drunk isn't a personality trait Kathleen
Screenshot_20211015-203306_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211015-203314_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211015-203323_Instagram.jpg

Does anyone else find it super weird that she always bangs on about how 'G and I love this, G and love that'. You do realise you don't have to like all the same things? I lost it when I read 'G and I love swans' like...really? Good for you I guess. Struck me as such a bizarre thing to love
Screenshot_20211015-084132_Instagram.jpg

As someone above has already stated but I'd like to reiterate: no Kath you don't love animals. You can't say that and then cut to you eating copious meat or cheese as in doing so you're supporting the mistreatment and, to be brutal, torture and death of animals.
And then the below....always has to get a little moan in there. Can't be seen to just be having a nice time with no issues. Always needs some form of attention.
Screenshot_20211015-084202_Instagram.jpg

Man, I'm finding her especially annoying lately. Just plodding along in her little Kathleen bubble where everything revolves around her and she has no awareness of important things and other people

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Goodness me I just can’t stand cringey anniversary celebrations on social media. Having said that I actually counted down the days my SO and I were together initially 🤡 I barely count the years now it’s been over a decade. Might as well get engaged soon then!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Their anniversary post reminded me of how short a time they’ve actually been together to already own a house and be engaged… and they’ve been engaged a year already right?

Maybe cause they’re both a bit older…Grandfather Geoffrey in particular.

Reactions: 8
"I am so hangover, never drinking again!" post coming in 3, 2, 1 ... 😂

Reactions: 4
Their anniversary post reminded me of how short a time they’ve actually been together to already own a house and be engaged… and they’ve been engaged a year already right?

Maybe cause they’re both a bit older…Grandfather Geoffrey in particular.
She was desperate to find someone since the demise of her first engagement, even tho imo she came across as her happiest when she was single. She measures success through reaching milestones, and I wonder how content she will be with her life once her wedding is done & dusted. She has very clearly rushed into things with grandpa Geoff - they make a very odd couple. Maybe that’s why she always overemphasises how “G & I love this and love that” to make it look like they have sooooow much in common

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She was desperate to find someone since the demise of her first engagement, even tho imo she came across as her happiest when she was single. She measures success through reaching milestones, and I wonder how content she will be with her life once her wedding is done & dusted. She has very clearly rushed into things with grandpa Geoff - they make a very odd couple. Maybe that’s why she always overemphasises how “G & I love this and love that” to make it look like they have sooooow much in common
I think I remember her saying loads when she and G first moved in together that it might seem like things are moving fast, but it’s because they’re a bit older and know what they want. Which part of me gets - I’m engaged and getting married next year (on our four year anniversary) and we’ve just bought our second home together (not second house but like, moving from the first home we bought to a different home) - BUT Kathleen acts like such an absolute child that it’s kind of hard to believe it from her. If you act like an 18 year old in everything else you do, it seems hard to believe that one area of your life would differ.

• Heart
Who took this picture? Can you imagine going on holidays and using self timer to take a picture like this?
Screenshot_20211016-210950.png

"Can't wait to tesselate forever with you "
I'm not sure if they ever "tesselate", if you know what I mean 🤭

Kathleen, do your man a favour and trim his brows ever so often so he can see properly 😂
Screenshot_20211016-211005.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That man in the corner looks as bored of their tit as we are. Ooooh look at us we're so quirky. We love swans and industrial decor and tessellating
Screenshot_20211016-212134_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211016-211813_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ooooh look at us we're so quirky. We love swans and industrial decor and tessellating
this made me laugh so much and for some reason I read it in the voice of Mark from Peep Show 🤷‍♀️

Who took this picture? Can you imagine going on holidays and using self timer to take a picture like this?
View attachment 813476
Whatever happened to just telling your partner how you feel instead of broadcasting it to the world on social media!? From personal experience, the happiest relationships are the ones that are private. The only time I've done OTT gushing posts like this was when I was with someone who wasn't right for me and in hindsight it was a way of looking for validation and a way of getting the person to reciprocate those nice things being said.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I find this height difference a bit creepy. I don’t think it would be so bad if she didn’t pout and act so childlike. Ugh. Creepy Geoffrey.
I agree. There's obviously nothing wrong with a height difference but when the shorter person acts like a baby and the taller person their parent the vibes are ✨ creepy✨

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I find this height difference a bit creepy. I don’t think it would be so bad if she didn’t pout and act so childlike. Ugh. Creepy Geoffrey.
Especially when she smiles and boasts on about “looking like a child/teenager from behind”. She loves the fact she’s a squirt. The way she acts and baby voice confirms it. Barf!

It looks like she deleted her stories from last night before uploading her #ads today. Didn't want to seem unprofessional Kath? Bit late for that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like she deleted her stories from last night before uploading her #ads today. Didn't want to seem unprofessional Kath? Bit late for that
Oh, I think the drunken stories happened on Friday, she didn't post anything yesterday, besides the anniversary grid pic? (Considering how much she had to drink I wouldn't be surprised if she spent yesterday in a gorgeous hotel bed, in the dark, drinking many cups of herbal tea 😂)

Reactions: 2
Tell me katie is a hoarder without telling me Katie is a hoarder:

Taxidermy mice
plethora of Sex toys
Out of date bath bombs
Broken handbags
Crap from mudlarking
Spray cans from 22 years ago
Old books literally falling apart
FOSSILS.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.