Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Any guesses/predictions as to what she's planning to put in them?
I think they're wedding favours for their guests and each jar will contain a taxidermy mouse, a sad olive, a Lindor chocolate ball, some free PR skincare and an affirmation card.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I used to watch Katie pretty heavily when she was with Andrew and I loved her. I actually wish those vlogs were still up in her channel. I had to stop watching her at some point because her shopping/ hoarding habits were just too much for me. Just for reference, I live in a third world country (in a pandemic). I don’t even remember the last time we bought Christmas presents. My phone turns 5 years next week. I haven’t taken a holiday in 5 years (when I bought my phone actually). So to see her constant cycle of hauls and PO boxes followed by declutters was too much for me at some point. I would skip those parts but it got to a point where she was just acummulating everything: plants, food, clothes, make up, shoes, cameras, books.
But now, I’m pregnant, throwing up all day long, so I’ve come back to her for a bit of escapism.
I just don’t understand how someone can have so much. There’s a vlog where she shows her candles, and she opens this box and has like 50 new candles that she proceeds to declutter. Imagine decluttering unused candles! I bought one a while ago and it was such a treat as she would say. The idea of having 50 candles and at the same time, keep buying candles, seems so odd to me. I can’t imagine having the money to do that. She shows her perfums and she has 100 of them and she even asks “how do you guys store your perfums?” I don’t know Katie, I got one as a present a while ago and I keep it in the closet. The other day I saw her tea and coffee cabinet. She had 30 types of tea, 10 types of coffee, creamers, syrups, so many options! In my house we buy a box of teabags, and when it’s finished, we buy another one.
As someone who used to watch her in 2014/2015 when she discovered minimalism, I have seen her declutter her make up and clothes 20 times (there were actually a lot more videos on this that she had to delete). My makeup fits into a small cosmetic bag and honestly that is all I need.
Is this how people on the first world live? Because if it is, it makes me jealous but also sad. No one needs that much stuff. I may not have much but at least my bedroom doesn’t look like this. (Taken from a very old vlog I was just rewatching)
46045F2D-32F4-4628-8B97-49C8F6B8DF48.png

• Heart
Reactions: 35

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Kathleen, Kathleen, Kathleen Kathleeeeen…
Your boyfriend is watching you through the doorbell cam
Kathleen, Kathleen, Kathleen Kathleeeeen…
Please don’t slather ur face in everything just bcoz you can…..

your £800k house is beyond repair
Dead space absolutely everywhere
Your creepy mannequin makes us want to scream
The taxidermy mice, dildos, everything
Decluttering content is such a pain
But we cannot compete with u
Kathleeeeeen

Ur bf is a creepy guy
Your pile of wedding dresses is getting high
You cry into ur sad olives
Kathleeeeen
And We cannot seem to understand
How you so easily make a few grand
By doing absolutely fuck all
kathleeeeeeen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ejej123

Chatty Member
E90C2919-93E4-41A4-A82F-14C145091FC5.jpg

SO glad she’s going to take a break, she’s going to run herself into the ground if she’s not careful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Just wanna jump in here to defend Woman’s place UK. If protecting women-only spaces is transphobic then I wanna get off this planet 😂 I’m definitely not a huge fan of Lush though for other reasons.
Not having a go here, just thought I’d say ☺
Trans women are women.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Elle

VIP Member
That man in the corner looks as bored of their shit as we are. Ooooh look at us we're so quirky. We love swans and industrial decor and tessellating
Screenshot_20211016-212134_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211016-211813_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Elle

VIP Member
I was thinking, do you think she has some issues when it comes to how much she shares online?

Like damn she got instagrams for her house, her cat, her god damn bath bombs, her circus and obviously her main insta. And her YouTube ofc.
It’s just literally everything. So weird.
Definitely. Her weekend roundups be like: G and I woke up and then we went for a shit. I had a shower while G shaved then G and I blinked a few times and then ate a pig for breakfast. Next G and I harassed the cat for 30-40 mins before drinking a gorgeoooouuus cuppa tea. Then G and I breathed out several times. We love breathing etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry, just read my post and it sounds a bit depressing. I guess I am a bit depressed. I tried to watch some of her lockdowns vlogs but I don’t know, I would have had the time of my life it that had been my lockdown. I can’t even tell you how bad it was and still is here (but you know we are so used to everything being shit that the pandemic was just one more thing going wrong). But she just kept buying clothes, amazing food, going on trips, going on walks (through London!), going out for dinners, playing games/ doing pottery on zoom (just typing this makes wanna laugh), she even bought a house, got a cat, got engaged. And she cried all the time because of how hard it was. Trust me, that was not bad at all. Honestly, sounds pretty great to me. I just wish she would just enjoy her privilege instead of complaining the whole time and crying because of the most ridiculous things.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Elle

VIP Member
Honestly I am SO fucking sick and tired of seeing 'gifted' with EVERYTHING 'influencers' have. They don't fucking deserve it. They get paid so much for so little and get sent all this free shit. And nowadays they are all so entitled and ungrateful. Kathleen getting gifted teeth straightening is the absolute epitome of this. When has she EVER mentioned feeling self conscious about her teeth????? If she was that self conscious surely she would put her fucking greedy hand in her pocket and pay for it herself?????
Screenshot_20211029-150355_Instagram.jpg

And on a smaller scale yet still fucking annoying, why are Lush still sending influencers so much free shit. It's genuinely off putting. Just more shit for Kath to hoard away in a drawer and will probably end up out of date
Screenshot_20211029-150311_Instagram.jpg

Not at all offensive to people from Essex...what, an Essex accent is beneath you. Shut the fuck up
Screenshot_20211029-150442_Instagram.jpg

Oooooooh just us doing QUIRKY THINGS. Kath, mate, there's nothing quirky about you and Father Geoffrey. You're a pair of boring bastards.
Screenshot_20211029-150456_Instagram.jpg

Again, you're not special or 'not like other girls' because you like true crime. True crime is so fucking popular as a genre. Piss off.
Screenshot_20211029-150511_Instagram.jpg
Honestly so fed up of this stuck up infantile princess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
I cannot express how much rage I feel when slim, petite, conventionally attractive people try to give it the, 'I'm just like you!' spiel. It's borderline offensive. Sitting down so you have the tiniest pudge is not relatable, it's reaching - at best. Urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

fluffytoffee

67F26DFA-2E41-4A16-B42F-0232BDB7A2CF.png

Katie , i genuinely believe you have good intentions however you have no concept of how out of touch you have become in the past year or so. ie meeting G.
You are literally making a post about a small mark on the back of your ankle and how ‘stress and anxiety’ caused it for you. I have a 19 month old, who has suffered with eczema her whole life, during 2 lockdowns where it was hard to get any medical professionals to actually look at her or any advice from people going through something similar. it’s horrible when it is your own 2 year old child that you have birthed , and the processes you go through to get them medical help, along with a big heap of post natal depression having a baby through a lockdown, no support from any friends or family, it was the hardest thing i’ve ever gone through in my life , but guess what? it happened, we survived and we lived through it.

i’m so sick of these influencers talking about themselves like that, a horrible experience, which so many (if not the majority) went through. They lived through it as well but with a big sallary to fall back on and a way to adapt their blogging style (i.e we are all at home grab some loungewear off my recommendation of this) EVERYBODY has suffered during this….yet katie has bought a house and eaten out at all the big hotspots in london. Every week she moans about something which is the same something so many adults experience, get a bloody grip love!
you consume so much alcohol and fatty foods, i cannot believe the privilege of this woman. I know having a drink equals a come down, and that may last a day or two or possible more depending on the amount taken in. Katie, maybe leave off the booze for possibly a DAY OR TWO and see how your mental health and skin reacts! What’s the difference between you and an alcoholic who cannot
go more than a few days without experiencing withdrawal? it’s actually really worrying seeing your normalisation of alcoholism. So privileged you have no idea! I used to love Katie back in the day, how down to earth and realatable she was. she is nothing like that now and it’s depressing to watch.
Sorry for the massive rant, big lurker and never post, but she really has been upsetting me lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Is she for real? Kathleen, your ‘work’ is taking photos of regular day to day shite and putting them online. What a fucking joke.

View attachment 804828
Bless, what a trooper. Imagine the hardship of making hundreds of pounds for taking a few snaps on their luxury holiday and popping them online. Wait, she would be doing this anyway! Geffatron will in all likelihood have organised the whole thing, and will do the driving too, leaving kath with nothing to do but drink cocktails in a can, work her way through various new biscuits and document the special trip of lust and romance. Potentially a gassy and bloated one at that.

Wonder who is looking after Morris this time, and did they get left more than a tube of pringles and a bag of oranges to ward off the scurvy that could result from living in a house painted to resemble a dungeon? Whoever it is will no doubt be being monitored by The Geffatron 3000 via the spy camera masquerading as a doorbell.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I find it impossible, impossible, to completely switch off. working 24/7 that's me!

Only your work isn't exactly taxing is it? it is what most people do on their holidays/weekends or days off
snap a quick photo of a fancy brunch etc. but in an influencers world they can make the coffees / drinks / roast dinner of dreams a tax deductible. Or, at least they try to.

Her and Father Geffory could just pop up to Gretna Green and get the wedding ceremony over with. Then they can concentrate on their marriage which is more important than an elaborate wedding that people other than close family rarely enjoy, and resent taking a holiday day off work for. It's going to be a painfully try hard we're so different to most people wedding isn't it?

The table centre pieces will be those old mayo jars holding the imprisoned taxidermy mice clutching either a sad olive or a lindt ball, with the guest's names scrawled out in the results of Katie's #kindlygifted crash course in calligraphy.

G Will compose some jingle jangle for them to jive down the aisle too, his suit will be plaid, red or a pastel colour.

Katie will have at least two wedding looks, lots and lots of lace, plunging back (no bacne, see the #ad shower gel works) or front, long train, perhaps a tiara?

The bar will be free, but everyone is only permitted to drink #ad Johnnywalker whiskey and gets a free shot glass, the infamous bj course discount code plus an old book with a kitchen knife superglued through it (glued in for safety).

The cake will be constructed entirety out of rice crispy squares and the topper will be either another monstrous taxidermy creation, or a male and a female sex toy (hopefully box fresh) but again they will have been kindlygifted...

She will drink a magnum of (free) champagne to herself, straight out of the bottle and have lots of photographs of her shoes on various chairs.

• Haha

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
OK, so I might just be a grumpy bitch today...but fucking hell. If you are going to paint your banisters - especially with black paint - Put The Work In. Do the prep. Sand them down, a light key, or at least a primer coat. Use masking tape. Put dust sheets down, at the absolute fucking least. I cannot get over the sheer *laziness*. Especially when using black! There is no worse colour to use for showing up flaws, issues, dust, flecks or sodding cat hair.

Wearing normal clothes, no masking tape, no dust sheets, not even trying to do decent edging....I mean shine a fucking light. Way to ruin an incredibly expensive house - and make it look so bloody cheap.