Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I can’t watch her vlogs anymore- her excessiveness and arrogance disgusts me, she tries to play it off as she’s some kind of bimbo. Which is she is, but she is fully aware of her privilege and continues to flaunt it without acknowledgement and due care to others.
her wedding is gonna be a mish mash of extravagance, and tasteless ‘kOoKy’ tat. I wonder how much of it will be gifted. I expect her to be on the beg for that soon too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Katie mentions how much of a "Lushie" she used to be and that she had an IG account dedicated to her baths. witch, you were a "Lushie" because you got sent stuff (and even then often couldn't be bothered to check ingredients or remember scent of particular product) and you posted NINE pictures on that account. 6 are of 2 the same products.
[/QUOTE]
Completely agree, a “lushie” she was not.
Hence why her bathroom always has a box full to the brim of bathbombs. They sent them to her for free and she would rarely use them. Then every time she moves house she’s so sad and pouty that they’ve “all probably expired” and throws them away. And then like clockwork lush sends her another fresh box to gather dust for the next 5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Katie mentions how much of a "Lushie" she used to be and that she had an IG account dedicated to her baths. witch, you were a "Lushie" because you got sent stuff (and even then often couldn't be bothered to check ingredients or remember scent of particular product) and you posted NINE pictures on that account. 6 are of 2 the same products.
Completely agree, a “lushie” she was not.
Hence why her bathroom always has a box full to the brim of bathbombs. They sent them to her for free and she would rarely use them. Then every time she moves house she’s so sad and pouty that they’ve “all probably expired” and throws them away. And then like clockwork lush sends her another fresh box to gather dust for the next 5 years.
[/QUOTE]
I rarely write to brands but now that you have reminded me all these things, I might write to Lush!

This is why I can’t watch her vlogs anymore- her excessiveness and arrogance disgusts me, she tries to play it off as she’s some kind of bimbo. Which is she is, but she is fully aware of her privilege and continues to flaunt it without acknowledgement and due care to others.
her wedding is gonna be a mish mash of extravagance, and tasteless ‘kOoKy’ tat. I wonder how much of it will be gifted. I expect her to be on the beg for that soon too.
She's probably already begging behind the scenes

Reactions: 4
Just a reminder of her throwing out all her bathbombs only 7 months ago. (Sorry I know I screenshot this vlog a lot but it truly disgusts me how much she had in her bathroom)
A92A0352-A364-4BA3-A9A8-FDA0A9F2B131.jpeg
30AF6128-C1BD-4DF3-ADC6-465E9CBD786D.jpeg
2C7F68E5-1E7D-4E36-BD5A-1DADC778E554.jpeg

and here they all are in the bin..
5962AEFA-47D0-46D2-99E5-AC3C7E33189F.jpeg

bless this viewer trying to be helpful. Does she not know that Katie will hoard things for years and years(spice girls spray I’m looking at you)
9407E994-B9B5-4F84-BAF3-C14656BA9B26.jpeg

And katie herself even questions whether one of the bathbombs is from last Christmas or the one prior.
ALSO! This vlog just reminded me of my massive rant about her dry shampoo!!! How many was it I counted in this vlog?! I can’t remember and I can’t put myself through the stress again. But then there’s Katie reviewing a new dry shampoo just last week 🙄 we will need to keep an eye out for the bottle of that Still in the cupboard on the next moving vlog…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
*For anyone that remembers* that £42 spice girls spray on eBay still hasn’t sold 😂 have just had to un-watch it though because the seller kept sending me offers 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a reminder of her throwing out all her bathbombs only 7 months ago. (Sorry I know I screenshot this vlog a lot but it truly disgusts me how much she had in her
And katie herself even questions whether one of the bathbombs is from last Christmas or the one prior.
ALSO! This vlog just reminded me of my massive rant about her dry shampoo!!! How many was it I counted in this vlog?! I can’t remember and I can’t put myself through the stress again. But then there’s Katie reviewing a new dry shampoo just last week 🙄 we will need to keep an eye out for the bottle of that Still in the cupboard on the next moving vlog…
Ugh. She’s a wasteful gold digger. Enjoys the finest things in life without doing a thing to earn it.
I hope you’re reading this KATHLEEN. You can get sent all the stuff in the world for free and have the fanciest collection of wedding dresses and shoes and quirky crap in your house and your wedding but no amount of freebies are going to fill that very obvious void inside u, nor will u ever be a famous Instagrammer or (whatever the hell it is that u do) author bcoz ur just getting by on pure privilege and nothing else! U have no real talent and tbh I don’t even consider u a lifestyle creator bcoz ur lifestyle is unrealistic (and damaging) to the rest of the planet!
I really hope u sort out ur attitude/ignorance/mental health issues/paranoia and hope with all the money u saving on freebie tat u go and invest in a therapist and become a better person and use that goodness in your content ! You absolutely disgust me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The poll votes though 😂 nearly every single item (I think except for 1) is a ‘noooo’ majority. I’d massively question my fashion taste if that was me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly, and also it fits her fine, just a little too long in the arms.
She tries so hard to remind everyone how SMOL she is 🥺
Sorry, I disagree on this occasion, it's just too big all over plus the lapels are too big/wrong shape for her frame. There is oversized and there is simply too big and the jacket is too big.

What’s the point in this charity shop content though? She said she was feeling couped up so decided to get out and film some content… but she just went shopping.
she just doesn’t get it and it’s so frustrating!! It’s not like she said she desperately needs something 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s second hand which is great but it’s still excessive consumption if there’s nothing in particular she needs.
and it’s not like people can go and buy what she got.
Imagine just feeling couped up (like a lot of us are working from home!) and going shopping and calling that your job. Say it with me 👏🏼 Out 👏🏼 Of 👏🏼 Touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She could do a few shifts in her local charity shop if she needed a couple of hours a week away from the geff-o-nator.

• Haha
She could do a few shifts in her local charity shop if she needed a couple of hours a week away from the geff-o-nator.
I think it’s more in Geoffs benefit to get her out of the house. She’s got comfortable doing little with her days, it probably bothers him as he seems to work hard in his corporate job.

Can’t see her helping out a charity shop, she’s extremely self-absorbed IMO.

• Heart
She would probably come back home with a pile of clothes every time 😱

Can’t see her helping out a charity shop, she’s extremely self-absorbed IMO.
I can't see her either but I would like her to witness someone debating a £5 top, checking for holes, stains, making sure it fits nice. There are people on such low incomes that a £5 shirt is a big purchase.

I personally am as strict with my second-hand purchases as I am with new items. If something doesn't fit perfectly, it's a no, whether is second-hand or new. I also try to buy mostly natural fabrics so not going to buy a nasty polyester top only because it's £3 🙃 I am perhaps a bit extreme but it's my hard earned money so I can't afford to buy something and not wear it, if that makes sense. But I also try to buy clothes which are sustainable, so for example won't shed microfibres of plastic in the wash. Granted, some categories of clothing have to be made of synthetic fabrics, such as outerwear, some activewear etc but they don't get washed as frequently so there is a little leeway there. And lastly, what good is it if you buy something second hand, wear it once, and then take back to charity shop, it's almost the same as buying a cheap polyester dress from Primark, wearing it on a night one (remember those? 😅) and getting rid of, or delegating to the bottom of one's wardrobe to be forgotten. People often speak of "cost per wear" in financial terms, but there is definitely an environmental cost per wear too. I bought a £5 denim jacket in the spring. I wore it every other day in the summer because it is nice quality, really dense, beautiful fabric and fits like a dream - and got compliments every time. I also treated myself to a new £35 jumpsuit which can be dressed up or down so I also wore it loads. They both ticked the "right fabric" box (right for me, obvs everyone has different needs and expectations) and made me feel like million dollars. I will wear them both next summer too. It's very easy to fall into that trap, oh, it was only £5 in a charity shop but you should really love and respect every single garment of clothing that you own. It's better to have a handful of curated items than piles of things that you never wear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The gAmEr gIrL comments made me absolutely rage. Is she joking?!

SO many women enjoy gaming, you're not special Kathy.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.