Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oo right, she off work tomorrow as well to do wedding planning? Lovely 4 day weekend for our busy Kath.

Reactions: 3
Oo right, she off work tomorrow as well to do wedding planning? Lovely 4 day weekend for our busy Kath.
She posted the pic yesterday so she probably is doing the spreadsheets as we speak but I guess we just need to wait until the round up tomorrow and see.

Reactions: 2
Healthy start to the weekend.
Screenshot_20211004-113538.png

Katie's been reading the forum again I think. Candles were mentioned and the fact that she has dozens of them but doesn't use them - well, she's been burning two. Both gifted.
Screenshot_20211004-113610.png

It's a LIE-IN Kathleen. When will you learn? 😬
Screenshot_20211004-113621.png

I think it's the first time ever Katie had a matcha 😅 she's done it the completely wrong way, hasn't she? She should have posted a few times about how she was getting into matcha as soon as she'd booked that job with Tia Maria so when she posted the sponsored content, it would seem genuine. It's like with those awful Starbucks drinks, she never drinks them when she doesn't work with them.

Screenshot_20211004-113637_compress14.jpg

2 week break but she'll still vlog 🙄
Screenshot_20211004-113722.png

Reactions: 7
Healthy start to the weekend.
View attachment 793853
Katie's been reading the forum again I think. Candles were mentioned and the fact that she has dozens of them but doesn't use them - well, she's been burning two. Both gifted.
View attachment 793854
It's a LIE-IN Kathleen. When will you learn? 😬
View attachment 793855
I think it's the first time ever Katie had a matcha 😅 she's done it the completely wrong way, hasn't she? She should have posted a few times about how she was getting into matcha as soon as she'd booked that job with Tia Maria so when she posted the sponsored content, it would seem genuine. It's like with those awful Starbucks drinks, she never drinks them when she doesn't work with them.

View attachment 793865

2 week break but she'll still vlog 🙄
View attachment 793864
Thanks for your dedicated service, as always, Marta ♥

Don't know how I'd manage to get through the night without seeing Kathleen's thrilling weekend roundup whilst Instagram is down!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for your dedicated service, as always, Marta ♥

Don't know how I'd manage to get through the night without seeing Kathleen's thrilling weekend roundup whilst Instagram is down!
Pleasure!
Speaking of thrilling, OMG her outfit yesterday! To be frank, this is how I would dress on a weekend (I even have a jumper in a similar colour) but I wouldn't call it fashion and present to the world to see 😅
Screenshot_20211005-044804_compress78.jpg

Also Kathleen, the online world is not just FB and Instagram 😅 But FB, IG, WhatsApp and whatever else being down yesterday showed that's it's not very good when one corporation owns a number of apps. I can live without IG but it's hard not being able to chit chat to friends on WhatsApp (I thankfully also use Signal so was able to talk to some friends) and it was strange calling a friend on her phone rather than WhatsApp too 😬
Screenshot_20211005-073830.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought the same thing about the outfit! It was nothing special and just what people wear on a day to day basis, nothing worth taking a picture for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the same thing about the outfit! It was nothing special and just what people wear on a day to day basis, nothing worth taking a picture for 😂
It’s PeTiTe fashunnnnn dahhhlyns. We cAll this look: ‘nipping to Tesco for sad olives and being splashed by a bus on the way’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find it impossible, impossible, to completely switch off. working 24/7 that's me!

Only your work isn't exactly taxing is it? it is what most people do on their holidays/weekends or days off
snap a quick photo of a fancy brunch etc. but in an influencers world they can make the coffees / drinks / roast dinner of dreams a tax deductible. Or, at least they try to.

Her and Father Geffory could just pop up to Gretna Green and get the wedding ceremony over with. Then they can concentrate on their marriage which is more important than an elaborate wedding that people other than close family rarely enjoy, and resent taking a holiday day off work for. It's going to be a painfully try hard we're so different to most people wedding isn't it?

The table centre pieces will be those old mayo jars holding the imprisoned taxidermy mice clutching either a sad olive or a lindt ball, with the guest's names scrawled out in the results of Katie's #kindlygifted crash course in calligraphy.

G Will compose some jingle jangle for them to jive down the aisle too, his suit will be plaid, red or a pastel colour.

Katie will have at least two wedding looks, lots and lots of lace, plunging back (no bacne, see the #ad shower gel works) or front, long train, perhaps a tiara?

The bar will be free, but everyone is only permitted to drink #ad Johnnywalker whiskey and gets a free shot glass, the infamous bj course discount code plus an old book with a kitchen knife superglued through it (glued in for safety).

The cake will be constructed entirety out of rice crispy squares and the topper will be either another monstrous taxidermy creation, or a male and a female sex toy (hopefully box fresh) but again they will have been kindlygifted...

She will drink a magnum of (free) champagne to herself, straight out of the bottle and have lots of photographs of her shoes on various chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it impossible, impossible, to completely switch off. working 24/7 that's me!

Only your work isn't exactly taxing is it? it is what most people do on their holidays/weekends or days off
snap a quick photo of a fancy brunch etc. but in an influencers world they can make the coffees / drinks / roast dinner of dreams a tax deductible. Or, at least they try to.

Her and Father Geffory could just pop up to Gretna Green and get the wedding ceremony over with. Then they can concentrate on their marriage which is more important than an elaborate wedding that people other than close family rarely enjoy, and resent taking a holiday day off work for. It's going to be a painfully try hard we're so different to most people wedding isn't it?

The table centre pieces will be those old mayo jars holding the imprisoned taxidermy mice clutching either a sad olive or a lindt ball, with the guest's names scrawled out in the results of Katie's #kindlygifted crash course in calligraphy.

G Will compose some jingle jangle for them to jive down the aisle too, his suit will be plaid, red or a pastel colour.

Katie will have at least two wedding looks, lots and lots of lace, plunging back (no bacne, see the #ad shower gel works) or front, long train, perhaps a tiara?

The bar will be free, but everyone is only permitted to drink #ad Johnnywalker whiskey and gets a free shot glass, the infamous bj course discount code plus an old book with a kitchen knife superglued through it (glued in for safety).

The cake will be constructed entirety out of rice crispy squares and the topper will be either another monstrous taxidermy creation, or a male and a female sex toy (hopefully box fresh) but again they will have been kindlygifted...

She will drink a magnum of (free) champagne to herself, straight out of the bottle and have lots of photographs of her shoes on various chairs.
Very evocative writing, I think you should get that book deal rather than Katie ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My money is on plunging back and front. The girl likes to bare!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.