Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree with Kathleen on red dead redemption 2. It’s honestly the most relaxing game, just riding your horse around, minding your business 😬

Excellent thread title, think it might be one of my favourites!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OK, so I might just be a grumpy witch today...but bleeping hell. If you are going to paint your banisters - especially with black paint - Put The Work In. Do the prep. Sand them down, a light key, or at least a primer coat. Use masking tape. Put dust sheets down, at the absolute bleeping least. I cannot get over the sheer *laziness*. Especially when using black! There is no worse colour to use for showing up flaws, issues, dust, flecks or sodding cat hair.

Wearing normal clothes, no masking tape, no dust sheets, not even trying to do decent edging....I mean shine a bleeping light. Way to ruin an incredibly expensive house - and make it look so bloody cheap.

Reactions: 22
The black does not look good, even without the crappy finish.

The stair runner and light shade aren’t really to my taste, but why do they need to change everything ASAP (for content, I know!)? Just let things settle, live in the place for awhile, maybe see what the light is like in autumn/winter. I can see her ending up with a big jumbled mess like Lily Pebble’s place!

Reactions: 8
Which area of the house do you think they will ruin paint black or grey/tar next?
My guess is G’s sex dungeon office

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got a seeewwpppeeer early flight to Edinburgh tomorrow. It’s probably at like 10am or something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got a seeewwpppeeer early flight to Edinburgh tomorrow. It’s probably at like 10am or something
I bet she’s going for Johnnie Walker whisky 🥃, gna spend the entire time drinking alcohol and will return home feeling poorly, maybe another trip to a&e or a skin flare up incoming

• Haha
Which area of the house do you think they will ruin paint black or grey/tar next?
My guess is G’s sex dungeon office
So QuIrKy!

I bet she’s going for Johnnie Walker whisky 🥃, gna spend the entire time drinking alcohol and will return home feeling poorly, maybe another trip to a&e or a skin flare up incoming
I hope she remembers her passport! 😂 😂 😂

Edit:
That G guy is seriously into some weird stuff
Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
So QuIrKy!

Edit:
View attachment 740296
These photos are absolutely dire. She’s got fantastic bloody boobs though, I’ll give her that, but jeez. If someone had paid for a photo shoot for me, the least I’d do is wear my pants properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I get she’s going for the female empowerment thing but I really cba when she’s doing it, it all seems fake. She has a slim build, she’s petite, yeah she gets bloated like we all do but why does she need a round of applause for doing it?
Well done Kath you showed your slightly bloated belly x x x x

ALSO you wouldn’t have that bloat if you stopped eating so much shite 🤣

Reactions: 18
So QuIrKy!

Edit:
View attachment 740296
What in merry hell is this?

Said it before but small/ average sized women banging on about loving their bellies is ridiculous. If you're a small person who gets bloated because you're always eating cheese then I'm not going to applaud you for undoing your top button.

What was the point of this shoot? All we've seen are these bizarre photos with no real purpose. Self serving horse tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm the same size as Kath right, I have a mum pouch but when dressed you can't tell (not expecting a celebration here) pants off and I'm just as much belly and gut as the next woman. Certain times of the month, certain foods, certain moods.

I hate to say it but I despise the body posi movement on IG. We get it, love your body in their glorious shapes but we all know it's because they know it gets the most likes, not the actual sentiment behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s fallen into the trap that most influencers fall into of thinking that ‘they themselves are the content’.

So many do it now where they say ‘I’ve had a busy day shooting content’ where they just go out, have a photoshoot with no purpose and upload it onto Instagram. That is not what people follow these influencers for!

I don’t follow Katie because I’m stunned by her looks, nor the way she dresses. I follow her because she used to create great content where she’d give honest reviews and recommend products. It was never to do with her appearance. Sure every now and then if an influencer uploads a really nice posed picture then sure why not. But when they set up whole photoshoots just to create these contrived shots where the only sole purpose is for their own ego!

You can guarantee she’s going to milk these photos for all their worth by uploading one every few days for the next weeks. Then she’ll do throwbacks in a few months reminiscing on this photoshoot. When no one asked for it, not a single person wants it 🤣😭 Not sure I’ve articulated this as well as I wanted to but I hope you understand my point that influencers thinking their audience wants 400 pictures of them posing is delusional.

Reactions: 21
I'm the same size as Kath right, I have a mum pouch but when dressed you can't tell (not expecting a celebration here) pants off and I'm just as much belly and gut as the next woman. Certain times of the month, certain foods, certain moods.

I hate to say it but I despise the body posi movement on IG. We get it, love your body in their glorious shapes but we all know it's because they know it gets the most likes, not the actual sentiment behind it.

I think the original body positivity movement was really important for people with marginalised bodies. Unfortunately now a load of able bodied, average sized, white girls have tried to make it about them, or use it to sell tit.

She’s fallen into the trap that most influencers fall into of thinking that ‘they themselves are the content’.

So many do it now where they say ‘I’ve had a busy day shooting content’ where they just go out, have a photoshoot with no purpose and upload it onto Instagram. That is not what people follow these influencers for!

I don’t follow Katie because I’m stunned by her looks, nor the way she dresses. I follow her because she used to create great content where she’d give honest reviews and recommend products. It was never to do with her appearance. Sure every now and then if an influencer uploads a really nice posed picture then sure why not. But when they set up whole photoshoots just to create these contrived shots where the only sole purpose is for their own ego!

You can guarantee she’s going to milk these photos for all their worth by uploading one every few days for the next weeks. Then she’ll do throwbacks in a few months reminiscing on this photoshoot. When no one asked for it, not a single person wants it 🤣😭 Not sure I’ve articulated this as well as I wanted to but I hope you understand my point that influencers thinking their audience wants 400 pictures of them posing is delusional.
Yeah, this 'shoot' and the 'great content' is just badly posed photos that nobody asked for.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot express how much rage I feel when slim, petite, conventionally attractive people try to give it the, 'I'm just like you!' spiel. It's borderline offensive. Sitting down so you have the tiniest pudge is not relatable, it's reaching - at best. Urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.