Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% Katie made family events about her when her sister was pregnant, saying she was worried about sick. Bet she’s the same now baby is here 🙄

also absolute lol saying she’s concerned about covid on her flight. She’s been gallivanting around London for months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh it’s just getting ridiculous now 🤣
She’s just an overgrown toddler, she can’t do anything without finding something to complain about. I forgot going on an airplane automatically means people start throwing up left right and centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh it’s just getting ridiculous now 🤣
She’s just an overgrown toddler, she can’t do anything without finding something to complain about. I forgot going on an airplane automatically means people start throwing up left right and centre.
I can honestly say, in all my years of flying I’ve never seen anyone throw up on a plane, even in bad turbulence. It’s almost as if she wants someone to, so she can be the star of the show

Very sorry to say this, but she is manifesting her anxiety :rolleyes: there are people with real anxiety and there are people who need attention, Katie is the latter

If she was so tit scared of ppl throwing up she;
> wouldn’t take international holidays (change of food/water can trigger sickness bugs)
> would actively avoid pregnant ppl (seemed to be fine with her sister)
> wouldn’t excessively drink
> wouldn’t binge on rich foods
> more chance of ppl throwing up on a rollercoaster than on an airplane

I think she’s just grossed out by ppl being sick (like most ppl are) and being Queen Kath of Whinge-alot wants to make it all about her and seem like she has smtg wrong with her. Just like she ‘experiences’ SAD (seasonal affective disorder) 🙄- just an opportunity to whinge and complain
That being said- I do think she needs to see a psychologist/psychiatrist to help her deal with her hypochondria and hoarding

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If her vomit phobia was as bad as she says, she herself wouldn’t get drunk and eat all the random tit she does.

Nasty, but I hope she got a middle seat and the people on each side had sickness bugs 😂 that’ll give Princess some content 😏
Exactly, she'd be too scared to do anything that could bring on vomiting. But no, she's quite happy to get drunk 🙄

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for the poor sod who sat next to her on the flight from Marrakech. Imagine sitting next to a pint sized inconsolably crying white girl. Prob scared him shitless.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for the poor sod who sat next to her on the flight from Marrakech. Imagine sitting next to a pint sized inconsolably crying white girl. Prob scared him shitless.
I wonder if she filmed herself crying? 😂 that sounds like something she would do

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she filmed herself crying? 😂 that sounds like something she would do
🤣 can u imagine

her holding her vlog camera hysterically crying;
“guys, I’m alone on a plane for the FIRST TIME, after a week in marrakech bingeing on tagine, baklava and alcohol, I’m absolutely terrified this foreigner next to me MAY OR MAY NOT VOMIT”

and the guy next to her is like;

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kathleen,

Get a bleeping grip.of yourself.

Sincerely, everyone.

• Haha
If she was so tit scared of ppl throwing up she;
> wouldn’t take international holidays (change of food/water can trigger sickness bugs)
> would actively avoid pregnant ppl (seemed to be fine with her sister)
> wouldn’t excessively drink
> wouldn’t binge on rich foods
> more chance of ppl throwing up on a rollercoaster than on an airplane

I think she’s just grossed out by ppl being sick (like most ppl are) and being Queen Kath of Whinge-alot wants to make it all about her and seem like she has smtg wrong with her. Just like she ‘experiences’ SAD (seasonal affective disorder) 🙄- just an opportunity to whinge and complain
That being said- I do think she needs to see a psychologist/psychiatrist to help her deal with her hypochondria and hoarding
I am not sticking up for her I think she has said in the past she never lets herself get too drunk from the fear of throwing up. I also remember when she was living with her ex she would make him sleep in the spare room if he had gone out drinking, as she was scared that he would be sick in the night or something. Or did I imagine that?

Reactions: 4
So....I do have pretty extreme emetophobia. Its actually pretty common - the seventh most common phobia, I read somewhere - so it's really not that special! However, I have to say I differ wildly from Kathaleeeeeeen - and I would say most individuals with the phobia would. Usually the phobia is about *you* being sick - not other people. It's far more common in women (often linked to shame, embarrassment etc) - very rarely the illness of others. I'm on a waiting list for treatment because emetophobia was starting to ruin my life - and rule it - but what I would say is that I very rarely discuss it. It's easier here as I'm basically anonymous, but I would sooner die than discuss it on social media in that level of detail. But, it could be that she's made certain associations and those have just stuck; like sitting next to someone on a plane that may do a technicolour yawn. Whereas my triggers are; not feeling like I can escape (aisle seat only!), seafood, chicken not cooked by me and alcohol (I don't drink and never have).

It's a tit phobia because, 1) it's utterly irrational, 2) you know full well, one day, you will have to be sick - it's impossible to avoid for life...and 3) it really impacts basic things. Meals out, buying a quick sandwich, food that someone has lovingly cooked - they can become a real issue and it really is tit.

I have a degree of empathy because I understand it; but equally there is so much that she says and does that completely flies in the face of the phobia. So mostly I just feel befuddled by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am not sticking up for her I think she has said in the past she never lets herself get too drunk from the fear of throwing up. I also remember when she was living with her ex she would make him sleep in the spare room if he had gone out drinking, as she was scared that he would be sick in the night or something. Or did I imagine that?
She also says she was allergic to her exes penis, so I’d take anything she says with a pinch of salt 😂

• Haha
I also remember when she was living with her ex she would make him sleep in the spare room if he had gone out drinking, as she was scared that he would be sick in the night or something. Or did I imagine that?
I remember this as well actually

Reactions: 5
🤣 can u imagine

her holding her vlog camera hysterically crying;
“guys, I’m alone on a plane for the FIRST TIME, after a week in marrakech bingeing on tagine, baklava and alcohol, I’m absolutely terrified this foreigner next to me MAY OR MAY NOT VOMIT”

and the guy next to her is like;

This thread literally gives me life. It’s hilarious seeing everyone’s reactions to poor so SMOL Katie and her terribly hard and difficult life 😂

I feel like they painted the stairs black like Zoe sugg - except Zoe actually has a decent sized hallway and natural light coming in to pull it off and make a statement whereas Katie & Daddy G have a narrow hallway like me, no natural light due to it being terraced and so it doesn’t fit. Our hallway is painted a pale yellow with white banisters to make it seem lighter and reflect the light we do get.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A phobia is a phobia agreed but she acts like she’s the only person in the world to have one!

I think I’m developing a phobia of Geoff but I don’t go on about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.