Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A phobia is a phobia agreed but she acts like she’s the only person in the world to have one!

I think I’m developing a phobia of Geoff but I don’t go on about it!
I have the worst giggles at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this god damn thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So we got to see take-off and landing, how about showing us a bit of Edinburgh and the world famous blended whisky experience?
Screenshot_20210902-221307.png

Screenshot_20210902-221322.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So we got to see take-off and landing, how about showing us a bit of Edinburgh and the world famous blended whisky experience?
She can’t give away all her content otherwise she will have nothing else for the rest of the week 😆
Or maybe she’s drunk from all that whisky tasting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t give away all her content otherwise she will have nothing else for the rest of the week 😆
Or maybe she’s drunk from all that whisky tasting
Probably the latter 😂

She doesn't normally post on Fridays unless it affiliate links anyway, what was I thinking? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has the notifications turned on
Most women to their other halves: whisper me sweet nothings
Kath to Daddy G *allegedly and for entertainment purposes only*: whisper Tattle comments in my ear as we eat our 8th takeaway of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bless. Positively riddled with Covid anxiety this one 😏 I do hope she’ll be doing a flow test when she is home and staying away from that baby for a good few days

83EC33A0-B010-4F66-8F55-EBB848BD2F83.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have it on good authority that whisky is very good for mental health, gut health and skin health. No I won't cite my sources. Do your own research.

Has anyone in her life got the guts to tell smol Kath that she is doing things that are detrimental to her health? I wonder if she is upfront with the medical professionals she sees about her lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have it on good authority that whisky is very good for mental health, gut health and skin health. No I won't cite my sources. Do your own research.

Has anyone in her life got the guts to tell smol Kath that she is doing things that are detrimental to her health? I wonder if she is upfront with the medical professionals she sees about her lifestyle.
dunno about the ‘professionals’ she sees, like the ‘professional’ interior design friend who encouraged her to paint her living room London in the blitz grey, or her professional psychologist friend who assured her she in fact isn’t a hoarder, and keeping stuff like spray bottles from 1997 and broken handbags are perfectly normal behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ewww
Screenshot_20210903-214003_compress13.jpg

"I'll be switching off online"
You mean you'll be going offline?
Another proof why she won't make it as an author
Screenshot_20210903-214026.png

• Haha
Whyyyy does she have to keep describing food and drink as GORGEOUS. It gives me the ick. 😫😫😫

• Sad
Sooo, I finally got around to watching the weekly blog.
Kathleen's desk
Oh, poor thing, she's had this "makeshift desk" because she got rid of 2 out of 3 IKEA units she used to have in the old place. Why did she get rid of them before she'd bought the new desk? Heck knows.
kathleen1.png

Oh yes she was using books to even out the "desk". Well first, I was brought up respecting books and not using them to prop up a dodgy desk (or anything, really), and second - why did Kathleen had to get rid off the desk units?
kathleen5.png

New desk
Well, I'm sorry to say this, as obviously someone made this desk, but the gaps in the drawers? And what's the point of using different wood for an element that is not normally visible? I know the gaps are tiny and you wouldn't normally store in there tiny things loose but it's just poor craftsmanship. I guess you could line the bottom of the drawers with something but then you couldn't see the different woods. I bet Katie things these drawers are cool as duck LOL
(Can you tell I'm not a fan of the desk? 😬)
kathleen2.png

kathleen3.png

I love how she says that she bought it on Etsy because she wanted to support a small business.
No, she didn't. She had begged for a desk on IG for a while and only when no-one offered to send one FOR FREE, she bought this one.
And do we still need in 2021 a montage of a Youtuber sorting their makeup? I don't think so.
kathleen4.png

Nor do we need a montage of her cleaning. Like, we know you clean your house from your Stories, we don't need to see it again in the weekly vlog. It's rinse and repeat, literally 😂
kathleen11.png

ASOS purchases

Well Katie, it's kinda obvious to most people that these high waisted, wide leg/flared trousers are not made for petite girls. Maybe that's why there weren't any in the petite section? I think a short girl could pull these type of trousers off but would have to have them made to size. Anyways, as always Kathleen is blindly following trends and then is genuinely surprised why things look awful on her. She looks all legs and then boobs here, nothing in-between 🤣
kathleen8.png

Looks like the Minions character
kathleen9.png

Oh Kathleen why did you think that super wide trousers with darts on thighs (which add even more volume) would look good on your petite frame?
kathleen10.png

Why is she wearing this to unpack the plants?

kathleen6.png

And lastly, she painted over the samples of paint they're considering for the bedroom. She did such a poor job, she should have just left it, really. Has she not heard of paint rollers for a nice, smooth finish? 😱😱😱 Because this just looks like she dabbed the paint on with a tiny brush. (Maybe even the same she used for the bannisters, who knows)
kathleen7.png

Reactions: 11
Why is she wearing this to unpack the plants?

View attachment 744544
She's so small, nothing else fits! (I wondered as well, looks like someone else's cardigan over some underwear.)

And lastly, she painted over the samples of paint they're considering for the bedroom. She did such a poor job, she should have just left it, really. Has she not heard of paint rollers for a nice, smooth finish? 😱😱😱 Because this just looks like she dabbed the paint on with a tiny brush. (Maybe even the same she used for the bannisters, who knows)
View attachment 744545
Of course she used a tiny brush, she IS tiny

• Haha
I find the book thing funny, cos my Grabby used a bible to prop a skylight shut for 50 years 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Edinburgh trip.
Are you guys wondering how she'll pronounce Edinburgh? I bet she will come up with some strange pronunciation.
1.png

TOP CONTENT HERE KATHLEEN
2.png

I fixed it for you Kathleen. Also the "drink responsibly" is rich coming from her.
(Well, I know it's legal thing, you have to include if you advertise alcohol)
3.png

No wonder she likes the hotel, it's cluttered like her own place.
Katie, please don't take Morris to Scotland. For a cat, it's a very long journey, whether by car or plane.
4.png

... how many Mulberry bags has she got? Because this looks like a Mulberry...
5.png

But she also has this one.
1630782742116.png

We were dying to know what Kathleen wears on plane.
6.png

"YUM"
Ever expanding the vocabulary.
7.png

It's 2021. Why are we still calling a group of people "gang"?
8.png

WHAT THE HECK IS SHE WEARING? RAIDED G'S WARDROBE AGAIN?
9.png

Great writing skills again. You normally avoid using the same word in one sentence but what do I know. I am not an almost published author.
10.png

I can sleep tonight knowing there is wow just wow guys omg amazing content coming up.
11.png

:rolleyes:
12.png

Jesus Kathleen the least you could do is spell the name of restaurant who hosted you for free with capital letters.
"Not pretentious at all" - so totally unlike you?
13.png

I AM TAKING PREDICTIONS RIGHT NOW
How soon will she be back to Edinburgh if it's not gifted.
My guess is never, what do you guys think?
14.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.