Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally waves her sex toys around on the internet and she’s using a tmi for basic period talk?

Reactions: 17
How much was their house?

Also I can't imagine what they would put on a registry since they already live together and have so much crap.

You definitely should! My partner has always been open to whatever I want to cook, since he knows he’s a rubbish cook, but isn’t keen to go completely vegetarian. My two year old doesn’t like eating most meat which gives me a good excuse to cook more vegetarian meals 😂
That's so interesting, my 2 year old also isn't super into a lot of meat. Sometimes he's into it and sometimes he turns up his nose at it. My brother is a vegan (although he lives 2000 miles away) and we like to try meat alternatives and vegan snacks because he gets a lot of flack from other people about being a vegan. Plus it gives us even more options for meals to cook and beyond/impossible "beef" is delicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Guys she actually eats a mouthful of the veggie meal. (I guess she did learn something when she advertised for Tia Maria and we criticised her for not drinking it). Oh umm so delicious.
Still can't hold the cutlery properly, still.
Oh and how funny how it cuts away from her lifting the fork up to her lips to covering her mouth with her hand awkwardly.
Screenshot_20211117-082839.png

Screenshot_20211116-165401.png

Daddy gave a hand. How generous.
Screenshot_20211117-082857.png

But do you really need a meal subscription to make some pasta with mozzarella?
Screenshot_20211117-082735.png

Also, wearing an outfit which is practically the same colour as your skin and hair is not very flattering.
Screenshot_20211115-194305.png

Reactions: 7
Why hasn't she learnt how to hold her cutlery?
I bet father Geoff uses the veggie meals as a side dish to the Gousto meals #YouOnlySee1%
Perhaps that was why she was air frying an entire chicken (daily) to satisfy ol' meat monster Geoff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Cheeky AD positioning
Screenshot_20211117-105647.png

Stationery Katie. It's not that hard.
Screenshot_20211117-105702.png

PS The biscuiteers biscuits are pretty but really bland. Of course it's Katie's fav brand, despite Katie not mentioning it ever before 🤨

All this beautiful makeup which will end up in her hoarding cabinet, never to see the light of the day again. RIP cute makeup :cry:
Screenshot_20211117-105827.png

Screenshot_20211117-105834.png

Screenshot_20211117-105845.png

Screenshot_20211117-105851.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I have actually seen her mentioning biscuiteers a few times before.
They always look like they could do with another ten minutes in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie Snooks #7 House crammed full of #gifted stuff, the petite, award nominated influencer life's so tough

Or or or

Eating olives 'cos I feel sad. Guysssss thanks for supporting my #ad

Reactions: 11
Katie Snooks #7 House crammed full of #gifted stuff, the petite, award nominated influencer life's so tough

Or or or

Eating olives 'cos I feel sad. Guysssss thanks for supporting my #ad
Love the second one

Reactions: 5
I haven’t even watched it yet but just seen the title of Katie’s latest weekly vlog - a paid ad from Skin & Me titled ‘It’s Cleared My Acne’. She was literally posting the other day about her skin playing up, plus since she started Skin & Me she’s used about 100 new products?!

Katie has always been one of my fave influencers and I think she’s way less problematic than most but this just makes me not trust her or anything she sells at all. so disgenuine especially when a lot of her viewers will have found her through her acne videos and so are likely to be suffering I themselves and vulnerable to this dishonest advertising!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Katie Snooks #7 Will she taxidermy her channel when it’s dead?
If this ain’t the new thread title then I’m out.

Really enjoyed the #youonlysee1% hashtag as well. You guys.

SO HANG ON Bobbi Brown asked if they can come and give her some tit and she said yes?! Yes please do come fill my cupboards with more stuff I won’t use.

Shes literally never done a giveaway and let’s her stuff go rancid rather than gifting to her followers, friends or charity.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why would you post pictures of yourself looking like this?
(As in visibly drunk off your tits)
Screenshot_20211117-182029.png

Screenshot_20211117-182105.png

PREVIOUS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN PREVIOUS? YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE CODE FOR A COMPANY HOW IS THIS A PREVIOUS PARTNERSHIP? IT'S CURRENT!
Screenshot_20211117-182120.png

Reactions: 4
Is this a joke?

A quote from last week after showing a bunch of products that aren't suitable to use alongside Skin & Me: "my skin is soooo bad at the moment, my chin is breaking out"

A quote from this week: "look how bleeping good my skin is. My skin is still pretty perfect"

Which one is it? Is your skin perfect because of Skin and Me, or is it soooooo bad because you're ignoring the directions and rubbing your face on the cat? I understand that influencers will say anything to sell a product but at least try and be clever about it!?

Katie loves that the Skin & Me dosing means you don't waste any product. Is anyone else having a flashback to this carrier bag full of bath bombs she threw away earlier this year?

Screenshot_20211117-212552_YouTube.jpg

"You're not going to be using too much or too less" THE ONE TIME 'LITTLE' WAS THE RIGHT WORD.

I think sad olives is better but my new thread suggestion is:

Katie Snooks #8 My skin is so bad, but click the link for my little AD

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys she actually eats a mouthful of the veggie meal. (I guess she did learn something when she advertised for Tia Maria and we criticised her for not drinking it). Oh umm so delicious.
Still can't hold the cutlery properly, still.
Oh and how funny how it cuts away from her lifting the fork up to her lips to covering her mouth with her hand awkwardly.
View attachment 871033
View attachment 871029
Daddy gave a hand. How generous.
View attachment 871034
But do you really need a meal subscription to make some pasta with mozzarella?
View attachment 871036

Also, wearing an outfit which is practically the same colour as your skin and hair is not very flattering.
View attachment 871041
She would look great in jewel colours, a bright red, emerald green, a sapphire blue. Beige is actually hard to wear and can easily look boring. That unflattering jumpsuit looks more like an institutional uniform she has made to wear rather than effortlessly chic.
What is this pic though

View attachment 871192
Showing off her hairline I guess?
Why would you post pictures of yourself looking like this?
(As in visibly drunk off your tits)
View attachment 871982
View attachment 871983
PREVIOUS? WHAT DO YOU MEAN PREVIOUS? YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE CODE FOR A COMPANY HOW IS THIS A PREVIOUS PARTNERSHIP? IT'S CURRENT!
View attachment 871984
She really has terrible taste in clothes these (G) days.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Lmao I thought of you guys and especially @martaS when the notification for her new video came up 🤦🏼‍♀️
How thick can you be?! She was moaning all last week about her skin and now it’s perfect?
Also I actually find the amount she is gifted disgusting, we’ll never see her using or mentioning any of that makeup again.
Imagine how happy just one of the little boxes would make someone struggling financially for a present? It’s gross tbh

Also she’s giving me slight Fagin vibes in her recent stories 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.