Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roundup of the roundup

Don’t worry folks, nothing exciting to see here. But someone’s gotta do it. This thread is actually keeping Kathleens abysmal page alive imo.
898A2F87-015C-4DFF-A501-18D72F8078E5.png

Is this classed as cooking? It’s literally jusrol and chopped up cheese
88662611-0EDB-4D58-B0BB-B83CC2EF0BB0.png

But would it even be a weekend roundup if there wasn’t a reference to her incredible smoll height

06B0C423-1C22-4863-AAAE-50019893BA7B.png

Cheeky undisclosed ad for the whisky there Kath
Maybe someone should get you a candle which smells like death as to match the aesthetic of your catacombs living room

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Katie wears the period pants straight off the hanger, despite the instructions clearly being to wash them before wearing (I also bought these pants and personally I'd always wash underwear before wearing it if it's been in a shop anyway). So they won't have been as absorbant for their first use/ this video. Great effort and top planning as always.

ETA I'm not sure what I expected but I didn't think the video was that informative, it just seemed to be her filming random snippets when she remembered. The whole thing about trying the period pants so we don't have to would have been more useful if she had compared them to other brands (which she already uses). I've searched and she's never done a video about any other brand of period pants, so maybe trying and comparing several ones so we don't have to would have been more helpful? I'm more likely to take a risk on some £13 multipack pants than some £25 a pair ones, so as a viewer it makes much more sense for someone to review the more expensive ones. Does that make sense or am I being nitpicky?
You're not nitpicky!
I am disappointed that she didn't do a little period diary vlog, wearing the same Primark pants over a few menstrual cycles. She bought the pants in the summer (late summer) and she said ones that her menstrual cycle is quite short so she must have had her period 2-3 times already. (She always remembers to tell us too 🙃). She could have done one of those vlogs filmed over a course of a number months and with update every month.
I also didn't like the language she used, or actually the fact that she didn't really use the correct language at all. Saying "sorry if it's TMI but my period umm is a bit heavy on the second day", isn't really TMI is it? I had watched Amelia's video which someone mentioned before a while and she would say all the normal words like bleeding, blood, flow, in a very natural and to the point way and Katie seem to be able to talk about her period in similarly straight forward but informative way. If you can't describe your own period in such way, maybe don't make a video about periods?
I don't even want to comment on the fact she didn't wash them. I wash all my clothe before wear, underwear or not. (But then I am a bit OCD).
(I am going to Primark after work today so will see if my local has the period undies and report back if I like them enough to buys some).

Lol at Katie complaining that she would be too small for the pants and that they would be so baggy on her, fits great clearly! Also lots of people size up in underwear so it’s super comfy 🙃
If the small is 10-12, then the XS will be 6-8. I think she's probably between 8 and 10 so the smaller size could be digging in which is the last thing you want on your period.

Reactions: 5
Can we please talk about her spraying that Lenor onto her sheets that were already on the bed and expecting the creases to come out 💨 since being with Lord G she seems to have forgotten how to do absolutely anything for herself, not sure if she does it on purpose to be caaaaayyyyyyut but it’s not Kath mate.

As a positive aside though, her family look so lovely and they always seem to have loads of fun together it’s very sweet 💜
If you forced my family into a room together it’d be a bloodbath 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You're not nitpicky!
I am disappointed that she didn't do a little period diary vlog, wearing the same Primark pants over a few menstrual cycles. She bought the pants in the summer (late summer) and she said ones that her menstrual cycle is quite short so she must have had her period 2-3 times already. (She always remembers to tell us too 🙃). She could have done one of those vlogs filmed over a course of a number months and with update every month.
I also didn't like the language she used, or actually the fact that she didn't really use the correct language at all. Saying "sorry if it's TMI but my period umm is a bit heavy on the second day", isn't really TMI is it? I had watched Amelia's video which someone mentioned before a while and she would say all the normal words like bleeding, blood, flow, in a very natural and to the point way and Katie seem to be able to talk about her period in similarly straight forward but informative way. If you can't describe your own period in such way, maybe don't make a video about periods?
I don't even want to comment on the fact she didn't wash them. I wash all my clothe before wear, underwear or not. (But then I am a bit OCD).
(I am going to Primark after work today so will see if my local has the period undies and report back if I like them enough to buys some).

If the small is 10-12, then the XS will be 6-8. I think she's probably between 8 and 10 so the smaller size could be digging in which is the last thing you want on your period.
For what It's worth, I have the Primark ones and so far they've been fine and I would recommend them! I can't compare to the more expensive brands because I can't afford to spend that much outright, but hopefully in future I'll be able to stock up. I did just go for the black ones because they seem more practical and less likely to stain.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So someone has finally given her a brand deal with these boxed meal companies and she’s going to try and eat more veggie meals…why couldn’t u do that with the one you use already; gousto? Or is that coz the Duke of Walthamstow Lord Geoff doesnt want to compromise his masculinity by eating veg or coz u won’t do something economically beneficial unless it’s been gifted ?
I wonder how many more times she’s going to eat out (heavy meat meals) to balance out the green meals she’s having.
also I wonder how in-depth& accurate the reviews of these meals will be? Prob like her period pants review. Utter pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Katie Snooks #7 splashing cash on herself is fine, but she’s stingy with her wedding guests’ wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you ever feel like we are the only people who actually watch her content? I can’t imagine anyone being a genuine fan of her at this point 🤣
Used to love her during her phase living with friends but she’s not the same person anymore.

Reactions: 13
Do you ever feel like we are the only people who actually watch her content? I can’t imagine anyone being a genuine fan of her at this point 🤣
Used to love her during her phase living with friends but she’s not the same person anymore.
She only gets a handful of comments on YT so it's quite possible 😂

Reactions: 6
I can be thick at times but really, spraying the crease stuff on the sheets when they're already on the bed 🤣🤣🤣 Holy heck, that's on another level!

Reactions: 2
So someone has finally given her a brand deal with these boxed meal companies and she’s going to try and eat more veggie meals…why couldn’t u do that with the one you use already; gousto? Or is that coz the Duke of Walthamstow Lord Geoff doesnt want to compromise his masculinity by eating veg or coz u won’t do something economically beneficial unless it’s been gifted ?
I'm vegan and often get Gousto. They have loads of veggie and vegan options so it would have been very very easy for her to do this. Everything is different when it's gifted ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know exactly what you mean!
I felt bad as well because of her dwindling views but she clearly doesn’t care anymore. She’s so talented but you can’t force content from other people 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What cracked me up with the video was how many times she said she would see "how the pants fare". She used the word "fare" at least 3 times but probably more. Great Katie, well done for extending your vocabulary, but please move on and learn a new word now!

Reactions: 3
Did she only do the pants test so she could photograph herself in them?
Screenshot_20211116-100658~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
There weren't any graphic details though? She didn't even use the word 'blood' and says 'bleeding' once I think. Are we considering 'I'm on my period' as graphic content!?

Just noticed in the start of the video she says she'll be 'telling you whether they're worth it compared to my more expensive period pants'.... then doesn't. Also says she'll leave links to her favourite period pants below.... and doesn't.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
There weren't any graphic details though? She didn't even use the word 'blood' and says 'bleeding' once I think. Are we considering 'I'm on my period' as graphic content!?

Just noticed in the start of the video she says she'll be 'telling you whether they're worth it compared to my more expensive period pants'.... then doesn't. Also says she'll leave links to her favourite period pants below.... and doesn't.
influencers do this all the time and it's so bleeping annoying. they have one job and they do it poorly.

Reactions: 14
No, that's why I wonder why she would keep saying "Sorry if it is TMI but on X day my period is a bit heavy". Not "I bleed a lot", or "there is a lot of blood", not even "heavy flow" which is a nice expression to use when you don't want to say "blood/bleed" :rolleyes: I have quite heavy periods and honestly, people describing theirs properly doesn't bother me/make me feel squeamish. It's describing female anatomy, it's good to use the correct words. Her video is like an ad for sanitary pads when they use blue liquid for menstrual blood :rolleyes:
(it reminded me of this meme)
1637068540773.png

God she lovvvvve herself! Has she lost weight recently? She looks back to her old self now
I thought she did lose a little bit of weight and her stomach looks quite toned. Could it be the Peloton?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
No, that's why I wonder why she would keep saying "Sorry if it is TMI but on X day my period is a bit heavy". Not "I bleed a lot", or "there is a lot of blood", not even "heavy flow" which is a nice expression to use when you don't want to say "blood/bleed" :rolleyes: I have quite heavy periods and honestly, people describing theirs properly doesn't bother me/make me feel squeamish. It's describing female anatomy, it's good to use the correct words. Her video is like an ad for sanitary pads when they use blue liquid for menstrual blood :rolleyes:
(it reminded me of this meme)
View attachment 869337
Yes, to me 'graphic' is if someone's talking about clots, consistency of blood etc. Talking about these things needs to be normalised (but obviously I'm not just putting that expectation on Katie and her pants video). Fair enough if she doesn't want to share the details, but she chose to talk about it and I can't understand why she'd think the content was even remotely graphic.

If anyone wants an informative and entertaining video ranking periods products, Leena Norms uploaded one quite recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.