Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
1155996A-08CA-433E-9FA0-6971E5EF8EFA.jpeg

Okay....thought it was time for.... KATHLEEN’S WEEKEND ROUNDUP BINGO!:ROFLMAO:

Edit: this is what lockdown has done to me. Making bingo cards for Kathleen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
We need to add “won’t let go of her wedding dress” 🤣
Brunch obsessed, loves to undress, constantly declutters all her mess, wants more free stuff nonetheless
Yes! adding to yours
Brunch obsessed and loves to undress, constantly decluttering all her mess.
Katie Snooks: Brunch obsessed and loves to undress
Brunch obsessed, house is a mess but still won't declutter that wedding dress?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Possibly an unpopular opinion but i don't know why anyone would have a big wedding that costs thousands unless they can truly afford it. I don't understand paying so much to feed and accommodate extended family and friends that you don't see from one month to the next. Would much rather a cheaper wedding day and enjoy a luxe once-in-a-lifetime holiday with my new husband.

I hope I don't offend anyone each to their own and all that, it's just from personal experience as a lot of my pal's showy weddings sadly haven't lasted and left them with ridiculous debts.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

jaymie

VIP Member
1619016423706.png

House moving 101, you clear out before you moved to the new place.
Why bring all the junk to the new place (to bring it to the charity shop eventually) is beyond me, I swear Gleam is an idiot producing factory.

Just to add, before we moved out from our 1 bed flat to a 1 bed flat, we got rid of 7 bin bags worth of stuff that we don't need. Put that damn cat down and block time off your calendar and bring it to the charity shop, surely not a rocket science

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Kindred_

VIP Member
For anyone who hasn’t seen her bathroom before the declutter
7D2F6FEA-3440-4592-A1AC-5EF5828754F3.jpeg
5FADB95E-C7B1-400B-9F2D-676032C94375.jpeg
59550498-367D-47BF-948A-BFEECEF9E34D.jpeg
E6CF523D-E4AF-40B9-B9CF-5ADA7D6B38C1.jpeg
A6729C45-5716-404A-BC57-87127F08B076.jpeg

and then she opened the cupboards!!!!😱
6F31A734-5619-4E90-B653-426D8AD1EEAE.jpeg
E2D29739-E278-4717-883F-7686C85D9B83.jpeg

she needs to get her greedy arse taken off PR lists ASAP

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Kindred_

VIP Member
How many places did they go in one weekend!? We're meant to be taking it steady but everyone seems to be rushing to do everything at once.

Friday night drinks

Saturday
Somewhere for brunch
Charity shops

Sunday
Clothes shop
Market
Somewhere for a drink
Met a friend
Somewhere for lunch
Outdoor food/ Market place?
Plant shop
Somewhere else for food
It might just be me but this is something that I actually find quite damaging with influencer culture. They make me feel like I have to be out doing something, mainly to show of social media. For instance, if I have a weekend with no plans and I’m looking forward to relaxing but I open insta and see everyone out all weekend I feel anxious like I am wasting precious time just being home and not making the most of things. Again, it’s probably just personal to me but I struggle with that a lot and end up not being able to enjoy my time.

Reactions: 24

Kindred_

VIP Member
Recap:
Katie now calls herself a girl boss despite spending the last few months inside Gs arsehole crying and eating biscuits.

• Haha

Lamermer

There are different levels and types of hoarding. I think the meltdown we saw the other say is because she's actually not ok with getting rid of all of that stuff and was deflecting. I personally know a hoarder and if you threw out a piece of paper that had a coffee stain on it they would legit be under duress.
Anyways, I've said it before. Hoarding, no matter what type or level, is a legit problem and can eventually affect those around you. As someone who used to really love her content and is glad she has found happiness, I truly hope, with peace and love, that she addresses it before it gets worse (because it really could).

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Nice advertising from the removal firm but it would be better if they wore masks, especially knowing this was being shared on social media to advertise their firm.

Also, I don't know if this is just me feeling unnecessarily bothered as someone who rents, but the 'moving to our first home together'..... Just because you rent somewhere doesn't mean it isn't your home 🤦‍♀️

As a cat owner I'm slightly stressed out by them letting Maurice outside so quickly! Cats usually need confining to a room or two for a few days after moving house, then it takes them a few weeks to get used to the house and accept that they live there. Even if they had an outdoor cat it's too soon to let it outside. A cat could easily jump to the top of that fence.

AB3

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210504-190321_Instagram.jpg

Just saying.

Also, just as a side note.

She said in the vlog that she knows she's lactose intolerant. So why does she promote these Starbucks drinks? Does she like getting the shirts?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210423-221907_Instagram.jpg

I'm really over seeing thin conventionally attractive women posting about their 'rolls' which they only have when they sit down and hunch over. You're a size 10, stop it. Your jeans don't fit and you're sitting down, that's the only reason why you have anything resembling a roll.

Katie's posted a few times about 'body positivity' without understanding/ looking into the body positivity movement. At least she didn't hashtag this as body positivity I guess.

• Heart

Elle

VIP Member
Genuinely excited for tomorrow's weekend roundup. I actually find it interesting seeing what old Snooksy gets up to at the weekend. The predictability of it is somewhat comforting. And of course I love discussing it with you bullies haters guys.

What are our predictions? I'm thinking:
-Brunch out somewhere
-Take-away coffee
-MOREEEEECE being cat (probably desperate to go outside but being held hostage)
-'G' helped her declutter something
-ALCOHOL!
-Bloated tum
-CuTe OuTfIt PoSt
-Got gifted some 'house bits'
-Lazy dayyyyyy as feeling run down/overwhelmed
-We read our books together 'cos we do everything together. Co-dependency issuessssss hehehe

• Haha
  • Heart

Tree_

VIP Member
You are a hoarder though Kathleen. It is a problem and you should have sought help for it itherwise people are going to pass comment on how much shit you own.

Reactions: 22

PreciousVenus

It's sad but there is a WORLD of difference between her and Zoella. My grandma knows who Zoella is. My friend doesn't know who Katie is and she's met her.

• Haha

justbecasual

Also, Kathleen, stop reading your tattle page if you don’t want to be worked up and upset. No one is forcing you to read here and no one here is writing on your spaces on the internet. But you do make money from an online audience through showing your life, so the people who pay your bills are allowed to have an opinion.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I just watched that ramble... She said her camera got stolen (didn't she accidently abandon it and someone returned it?) and that's why she couldn't film it when it was empty... Ermmmm.. Really? Like she couldn't have whipped out her mobile phone to film the rooms and then narrate over it? 🙄

Also, I agree with @jaymie why would she take all that shit with her just to sort it out in her new house?! Why didn't she bother sorting it out before moving... I mean... She had so much time...

Lastly, you are such a fucking hoarder, Kath. Sort it out.

• Haha

Sassyvic23

Jesus it's just so Kathleen.. To be sat on some manky rug with her bare fanny while cuddling a cat. How is she this gross?!

• Haha
  • Wow