Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know fodmap is a specific group of compounds and so technically removing them doesn't have to mean a super healthy or restricted diet...

But Jesus, her weekend consisted of bacon and eggs, Chinese takeaway, a roast and tons of alcohol. Nothing healthy or good for your general digestion, just fat, processed meat and booze.
The Chinese would have done her no favours. And the booze

Reactions: 3
It reminds me of a friend I had who was adamant she was gluten intolerant because she always got a bad stomach eating pasta and pizza. Turned out she just got a bad stomach because she ate a massive amount of heavy food, go figure.

I can't get over the logic of trying to improve your digestion and eating bacon, associated with bowel cancer, and Chinese takeaway, notorious for people having intolerance issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she going to measure her height against inanimate objects for the rest of her life?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some people think being short is a personality trait... but really it just means they're short of personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why are they going food shopping together? Almost all supermarkets are encouraging people to shop alone unless that isn’t possible. Can’t possibly do anything without her G

Reactions: 17
I'd probably NOT use a glass for something like this. Looks kind of unsafe? Would use any wooden utensils or the back of the fork?
Screenshot_20210125-133743.png

Wasn't garlic one of the things that made her have a massive cry because she couldn't buy ready made fodmap diet friendly food in Tesco? Yet, two weeks later, she's lathering garlic oil on potatoes?
Screenshot_20210125-133756.png

"No-one gifted me a £50 bum vase so I had to make my own"
Screenshot_20210125-134217.png

"She's not perfect but I made her and so she's great"
(Like every other half arsed thing I make)
Coming up next week, a willy vase. Or would be a vulva one? I guess we'll have to wait until next Monday to find out
Screenshot_20210125-134241.png

Giving the cat smoked bacon with ketchup on 🤦‍♀️ Bloody stupid!!!
Ooh look at our TV. Wowee, a normal TV does the same thing, you don't need pointless neon lights on it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know fodmap is a specific group of compounds and so technically removing them doesn't have to mean a super healthy or restricted diet...

But Jesus, her weekend consisted of bacon and eggs, Chinese takeaway, a roast and tons of alcohol. Nothing healthy or good for your general digestion, just fat, processed meat and booze.
And she was crying in the car because sHe cAnT EaT aNyThInG

• Haha
Giving the cat smoked bacon with ketchup on 🤦‍♀️ Bloody stupid!!!
Ooh look at our TV. Wowee, a normal TV does the same thing, you don't need pointless neon lights on it!
I thought the same, maybe I’m a mean mum but I never give my cat any human food apart from plain chicken breast/tinned tuna 😂

Reactions: 7
Do they have the heating on at 100 degrees every day? I cannot imagine flouncing around the house in a fluffy crop top and shorts!

Reactions: 9
I thought the same, maybe I’m a mean mum but I never give my cat any human food apart from plain chicken breast/tinned tuna 😂
😂 My cat is spoilt and if we're having chicken or roast beef, she gets a little bit. Same with tuna as a treat.
They can't have smoked bacon though, too high in sodium and definitely not ketchup!! All she needed to do was Google it. Should always check first.

Reactions: 4
Do they have the heating on at 100 degrees every day? I cannot imagine flouncing around the house in a fluffy crop top and shorts!
Omg i thought the same does that make me an old person like ooh their heating bill must be high

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg i thought the same does that make me an old person like ooh their heating bill must be high
Possibly, the one thing I actually don't judge influencers for is heating. I am always cold, my ideal temperature is 25+ degree Celsius and also in our current place everything is electric, we do not have gas here, our bill is pretty high anyway so a few extra quid a month to feel comfortable is not gonna break the bank. We both hate layering up clothes so we keep the temperature between 20 and 22 degrees in the kitchen/lounge area (our bedroom is cooler because you get more restful sleep in a cooler room).
Temperature is such a personal thing, some people are hot at 18 degrees, some people are cold at 25 - can't be helped! If you can afford to have the heating on, go for it.
Also, I don't think they have the heating on that much, G is usually wearing trousers and a knit/shirt. She just doesn't like to get dressed!

Reactions: 5
I have the heating on constantly but am also always wearing a hoodie and leggings. I’d hate to have my midriff out in the winter, even if it’s warm inside 😂 not that I ever get my midriff out much anyway

ps. I swear I’m 33, not 90

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Possibly, the one thing I actually don't judge influencers for is heating. I am always cold, my ideal temperature is 25+ degree Celsius and also in our current place everything is electric, we do not have gas here, our bill is pretty high anyway so a few extra quid a month to feel comfortable is not gonna break the bank. We both hate layering up clothes so we keep the temperature between 20 and 22 degrees in the kitchen/lounge area (our bedroom is cooler because you get more restful sleep in a cooler room).
Temperature is such a personal thing, some people are hot at 18 degrees, some people are cold at 25 - can't be helped! If you can afford to have the heating on, go for it.
Also, I don't think they have the heating on that much, G is usually wearing trousers and a knit/shirt. She just doesn't like to get dressed!
i have electric wall heaters too! It’s such a pain in the ass!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have a 3 bed semi, when we moved in, we had storage heaters so had to decide if you were going to be cold tomorrow 🙃
We ripped them all out and now have a wood stove in the sitting room. There's no gas where we live and didn't want to give up garden space for an oil tank.
I wear hoodies and slippers inside, it makes me cold thinking about her going about in her pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.