Katie Snooks #14 Low iron might make her sick, her “pick me” attitude gives us the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this another one of G’s demands:

Katie to Geoff: I look young babe! All that SPF!!

G: No babe, you’re getting older

K: Ok I need Botox but of course gifted for content for my followers babe!

G: Sounds a good business move babe, high five!!

Reactions: 6
Is this another one of G’s demands:

Katie to Geoff: I look young babe! All that SPF!!

G: No babe, you’re getting older

K: Ok I need Botox but of course gifted for content for my followers babe!

G: Sounds a good business move babe, high five!!
I wouldn't be surprised if at one point they go in for some couple's Botox 😵💫

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So let me get this right? All we've had from Katie this week:
- a lame little round-up
- some sponsored content for the new Motorola
- a knitting vlog 🙄
- some half asked Stories from the paid holiday

(Quality content, am I right?)
- Stories & Reel of the gifted face treatment?

That's not what I signed up for lol. She's getting so boring that this thread is quiet most days.

• Heart
So let me get this right? All we've had from Katie this week:
- a lame little round-up
- some sponsored content for the new Motorola
- a knitting vlog 🙄
- some half asked Stories from the paid holiday
View attachment 2888570
View attachment 2888571
View attachment 2888572
View attachment 2888573
(Quality content, am I right?)
- Stories & Reel of the gifted face treatment?

That's not what I signed up for lol. She's getting so boring that this thread is quiet most days.
duhhhhhh she was on a work trip!!! so busy !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was just gifted a £130+ hand knit cardigan
🙃🙃🙃
What bleeping riles me up is that she's making it sound in the Reel like she's bought it herself and is supporting the business, by saying "I ordered it", saying that once you've had a hand-made knit like this, you can't go back to the high street knitwear*. But then you read the Reel description and it says there at the very end that it was gifted. (And she did say it was gifted in her vlog couple of weeks ago).
*Remember a few months ago she wanted a cardigan from some boutique and granted, it was like 500 quid but then she went and got a dupe from fast fashion brand for like 30 odd pounds instead? But now she gets this one gifted and high street knitwear is no longer cool? She changes her tune every two weeks. Such a clueless idiot.
Screenshot_20240421-133207.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
@martaS she lost all credibility and integrity a loooong time ago imo. I just watch her for the banter on the tattle thread and curious to see what first world problem will dramatically inconvenience her next.

Reactions: 11
@martaS she lost all credibility and integrity a loooong time ago imo. I just watch her for the banter on the tattle thread and curious to see what first world problem will dramatically inconvenience her next.
Oh I know, and I'm the same but every now and then I just get so irrationality annoyed with her 🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 4
Oh I know, and I'm the same but every now and then I just get so irrationality annoyed with her 🫣🫣🫣
She does have a talent for getting under one’s skin doesn’t she? Looks she has some talent after all…
Also looking forward to the maybe inevitable divorce, and the woe is me stories that will follow, then the feel good self affirmation & boss lady empowerment trope & much awaited resurrection of dates with Kate as she milks solo dates drinking a cup of tea alone/dating imbeciles well into her 40s. OR she will get pregnant?, as she yo-yos about it enough & watching them 2 nicompoops trying to parent will be hilarious content. She will forge a niche audience as them hipster wank mums & take her sprog to the gods own junkyard playgroup or some gymboree class in a London urinal.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1000024106.jpg

What? Just.....what? Who has been talking about bleeping butter beans?! You can buy a tin of the bloody things from Sainsbury's for 48p for God's sake, why do they need to be queen ones in a jar?! Urgh, the disconnect is real.
---
Sorry, that jar is FOUR bleeping POUNDS. I could buy 8 tins of the ones from Sainsbury's for that money. bleeping hell, influencers need to give their head a bleeping knock sometimes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2892419

What? Just.....what? Who has been talking about bleeping butter beans?! You can buy a tin of the bloody things from Sainsbury's for 48p for God's sake, why do they need to be queen ones in a jar?! Urgh, the disconnect is real.
---
Sorry, that jar is FOUR bleeping POUNDS. I could buy 8 tins of the ones from Sainsbury's for that money. bleeping hell, influencers need to give their head a bleeping knock sometimes.
Also has she not said before that they are one of the foods which make her bloat really bad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For 4 pounds you can buy a bag of organic butter beans in a wholefoods/zero waste shop. Any beans cooked from scratch taste so much better than tinned/jars

She says the beans could be a replacement for meat, while serving them with a piece of tortured bird on top 🫣 Jesus Kathleen.
Screenshot_20240423-222821.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like we have another boring as duck video about her skincare coming up that no one asked for.

Last person I would take any form of recommendation or advice from, the amount of brands she recommends and then flip flops from when a new teeny tiny ad is coming up.

Reactions: 7
Why do her nails always look circular!? I zoned out but I'm basically watching a vlog of her reading some information off a website on her phone, including what SEND stands for. She doesn't know if she'll 'get another opportunity to order a coffee in sign language'. Wow.

I gave up before she got to Spain.

Reactions: 1
I didn't get a screenshot of it, but she posted a story along the lines of G telling her how much she looks like a young Helen Mirren.

I just need to post so it's recorded here: No.

• Haha
Also isn't it weird having a crush on a younger version of someone? Ageist as well? I think Mirren has been and is an attractive woman, no matter her age, isn't weird having a crush on a specific version of someone, a version that no longer exists?

Reactions: 3
Still waiting for the q&a, or was the one question she sent in herself it?
Screenshot_20240425-120816.png

Screenshot_20240425-120820.png

• Haha