Katie Snooks #14 Low iron might make her sick, her “pick me” attitude gives us the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really not 💀 She's being such a muppet at the moment
View attachment 2871090
Who is encouraging this belief in her that she is a the smollest ickle wickle pixie eva? Cackle

btw does she not hang out with any friends at all? (i don't count this girl who's the girlfriend of G's friend) it's either G all the way or a SoLO dAtE
She seemingly sees Gunit as her best friend. The fact he still goes and has time /weekend breaks with his friends is nice to me as a lot of guys seem to give up on friendships and the effort to maintain them after they land a long term girlfriend, or in Gbots case a wife.

Kath's best era for me was when she lived with her two friends in that beautifully light London house. Before that it was the depressing hoarders dungeon with Andrew and she moved in with Gman at lightening speed, she seems to prioritise romantic relationships over everything else.

Dangerous when they break up.²

Reactions: 9
Why is her head a benchmark measurement for everything? Take a shot everytime she compares something to her head

I had a snoop on the profiles of some of the other twatfluencers who also went to the Morocco trip & compared to Kathleen they had some pretty decent content on it, some really nice photography as well. I wonder if Kathleen is saving her Morocco content for another half arsed reel or vlog later this year, we all know how quick her turnaround is.
Also those nails, could she not have picked a worse colour? It’s exactly the same shade as her pale skin & makes her hands look more jaundiced than usual.

another day, another secret suprise brunch date with daddyo & more insufferable narcissistic selfies. I am sick to death of her knitted cardigans btw- she needs to stop making it a thing, they are completely inappropriate for the British climate. Too hot to wear when it’s warm & they aren’t exactly insulating when there’s a chill. Not to mention scratchy.
Also I am sick of her standing in front of random doors - wtf is that? This is such a wanky thing to do

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weekend recap.
She went to a hen do. Was excited about using the hot tub etc.
Sorry but it looks crusty as duck 🫣
Screenshot_20240415-115642.png

Content? As in, we're get a few random Stories of Katie pouting, and then maybe some Reel three weeks later (@squatternutbosh 🤔). As per usual, we've just got treated to an unsolicited view of Katie's nipple. Why? Why not?
What are these trousers, just as well? 🫣
Screenshot_20240415-115647.png

Reactions: 6
why does she say “tin fish” instead of “tinned fish” or “canned fish”? it irrationally irks me. the fish are not made of tin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you don't know how to spell tomatoes and Tattle keeps being mean about it so you write 'toms' instead.

*Saturday's, Kath. Keep dreaming about that book deal.
1000017672.jpg

• Haha
Why does she have to be extra special? Just name a song Kath. You must've listened to a song recently.
Why did you cry while saying goodbye to G? You're off for a work trip, you're not going exploring Mars 🙄
I think I'm going off Tiramisu. Thanks Kathleen.
Screenshot_20240416-140602.png

Stop lying. You're using it 'cause Motorola is paying you 🫣
Screenshot_20240416-140646.png

Funny she says “if you’re looking for an android phone recommendation” and not a phone recommendation. She definitely isn’t giving up her iPhone for it

Reactions: 13
Funny she says “if you’re looking for an android phone recommendation” and not a phone recommendation. She definitely isn’t giving up her iPhone for it
I nearly wrote "As if she knew anything about Android phones" in my earlier comment 🫣

Boohoo Kathleen! Now tell us which one of the foods that trigger your bloating you've eaten 🥴
Screenshot_20240417-000104.png

PS it is of course inappropriate of the guide to ask that.
PPS the dress looks uncomfortable AF. If you know you have digestive issues, you should also pack a bloat-friendly outfit. Anyone with a functioning brain cell would.

Reactions: 10
Boohoo Kathleen! Now tell us which one of the foods that trigger your bloating you've eaten 🥴
View attachment 2880473
PS it is of course inappropriate of the guide to ask that.
PPS the dress looks uncomfortable AF. If you know you have digestive issues, you should also pack a bloat-friendly outfit. Anyone with a functioning brain cell would.
So that Zoe diet really stuck eh?

I don't believe a tour guide did say that to her. I wouldn't see someone who looked like that and assume they were pregnant. I could however imagine her walking around cradling her bloat looking for sympathy.

Reactions: 7
Geoff, you're not doing your little wifey any favours by sending her messages like this.
Screenshot_20240417-193138.png

---
Just kidding, I think the grammar would be better if Geoffro sent it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's uploaded a knitting video instead of the weekly vlog. Not for me, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look she’s got another kindly gifted expensive cosmetic skin treatment
She fucks me off with these so much. Sometimes when she doesn't mark it as AD properly I feel like messaging her and saying, hi, I've been thinking of having this treatment, can I please ask how much you're paying?

I don't she would actually know.

Reactions: 5