Katie Snooks #14 Low iron might make her sick, her “pick me” attitude gives us the ick

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also isn't it weird having a crush on a younger version of someone? Ageist as well? I think Mirren has been and is an attractive woman, no matter her age, isn't weird having a crush on a specific version of someone, a version that no longer exists?
Especially someone as gloriously sexy as Helen Mirren - not sure the woman has had a bad era, she's hot all the bloody time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Three Lentils and a Snooks
Screenshot_20240428-114249.png

I wonder what Katie's round-up will look like
Screenshot_20240428-114307.png

• Haha
Anyone else noticed Ghee always takes pictures of random people and puts them on his insta stories? I doubt he asks for their permission. I’d be fuming if someone took a picture of me in public and put it up on their profile. It’s bleeping rude

Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed Ghee always takes pictures of random people and puts them on his insta stories? I doubt he asks for their permission. I’d be fuming if someone took a picture of me in public and put it up on their profile. It’s bleeping rude
Same! I was wondering if I should mention it here. Katie also posted some with faces 😡 I wonder if she told the people she'd posting this on her public Instagram with 89k followers. I have a friend who does street photography, and follow other street photographers, and they post pictures of people in a way in which they can't be recognised. There's skill and art in being able to do so. Katie and Jeff are just two idiots with cameras, but they probably consider themselves that edgy artsy couple among their friends.

Reactions: 8
Not more patronising "I have found love with Geoff-tron so you will find your person too" from Kathleen

Screenshot_20240501-131605.png

Screenshot_20240501-131608.png

Screenshot_20240501-131612.png

Screenshot_20240501-131620.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Mentioning the stomach bloat yet again. Hang on Kathleen, just wait there, don't move, I just need to get something....Ah, here it is....
200w_s.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's good to know she's using that gifted Motorola she's being paid to advertise.
NOT.
This is obviously not the gifted phone, which has quiet distinctive white pearl finish.
1714683555865.png

We forgot to order = wasn't gifted.

1714683627590.png

Filling up a hot water bottle on camera...
(Aka the mysteries of womanhood)
1714683831320.png

Their Whitby hotel... "like windows with iron pattern on"
Pretty sure it's lead but OK?
1714684128480.png

1714684182298.png

Sorry, what's the point of going to a Goth weekend if you're not going to dress like a basic witch?
1714684260784.png

1714684303800.png

She got some bits at the Goth exhibition centre, or something like that.
If you took a shot every time she says "purchased", you'd be drunk in under 5 mins.

I sighed deeply at this point.
1714684628700.png

1714684638906.png

That's enough for one evening, me thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I couldn't watch the vlog, they're getting more boring or I'm more impatient. I skipped ahead to Whitby but she didn't really film anything? There was more footage of her laughing at her felt haul than anything of any interest! How can she go to beautiful places and not film anything when it's allegedly her job!?

Reactions: 5
Mortified for her/howling at the clip of them all getting out of the limo on her latest KiNdLy gIfTeD night out. Everyone else has their own unique style but all look put together and polished, and then our Kath ambles out looking like a student who has just had been woken up in the middle of the night by the fire alarm in their halls and pulled on the nearest clothes she could find on the floor. She definitely misjudged the vibe of that event!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I couldn't watch the vlog, they're getting more boring or I'm more impatient. I skipped ahead to Whitby but she didn't really film anything? There was more footage of her laughing at her felt haul than anything of any interest! How can she go to beautiful places and not film anything when it's allegedly her job!?
I just needed background noise while doing my double cleanse last night 🫣 There was some shaky/grainy footage of the sea in Whitby, and some Goth girls in a cemetery, oh, and Katie saying how happy most people were to have theirs pictures taken (HI KATHLEEN 👋👋👋).

Also, it's really annoying me how many breaks she's already had this year, and she's off to Greece soon. I'm having one little UK holiday this year (getting out that tiny violin out huh?), and she barely does any work and is away all the time 😤

Reactions: 5
Mortified for her/howling at the clip of them all getting out of the limo on her latest KiNdLy gIfTeD night out. Everyone else has their own unique style but all look put together and polished, and then our Kath ambles out looking like a student who has just had been woken up in the middle of the night by the fire alarm in their halls and pulled on the nearest clothes she could find on the floor. She definitely misjudged the vibe of that event!
You are so right! It wouldn't kill her to make a little effort. She could wear something cool/edgy, and smart at the same time (these are not mutually exclusive), and look stunning. She chooses to look basic and out of place.
Screenshot_20240503-171835~2.png

Reactions: 2
The "squad" goth photo is so weird to me because it looks like a photo you'd take of people you KNEW in a parade. It doesn't look like cool street photography at all. I have a friend who takes photos of strangers and sometimes she does show their faces, but she has a relatively small insta dedicated to photography, not a large lifestyle blogger following. If they don't know the people in that picture, it's a really weird one to post.

The "squad" goth photo is so weird to me because it looks like a photo you'd take of people you KNEW in a parade. It doesn't look like cool street photography at all. I have a friend who takes photos of strangers and sometimes she does show their faces, but she has a relatively small insta dedicated to photography, not a large lifestyle blogger following. If they don't know the people in that picture, it's a really weird one to post.
She did used to look more put together, I wouldn't say she was ever fashionable, but she had a look that i associated with katie snooks. Pastels, lace, the odd bit of animal print and black (lots of black with her white blonde hair. Now it's oversized, and oversized for a regular height not a 4'11 girlie. I blame GGhadid, he threw out her vans and converse didn't he? In favour of those white trainers that are now grey. Maybe she has issues with her feet because she is always wearing the same ugly shoes despite protesting to create petite fashion content, having a disposable income, freebies sent galore and in spitting distance of great shops (with in house personal stylists)
---
Why do his parents look like carbon copies of eachother?
Oh wow. Could be submitted on siblings or dating?

• Haha
She's not even gone to Greece yet & is annoying me already

• Haha