Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But... They seem to do every-bleeping-thing together, and also think as one? The reply is a load of bollocks and basically addressing what was being said here (again!) 🤨
View attachment 1682899
Can't afford a gym? 😬 I can imagine she makes more money than an average Jane, how can she not afford a gym membership? Unless she's only looking at some upmarket options
View attachment 1682902
Cough cough, if anyone gym would like to kindly gift smol Kate a lovely little free memnership that would be her fav thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But... They seem to do every-bleeping-thing together, and also think as one? The reply is a load of bollocks and basically addressing what was being said here (again!) 🤨
View attachment 1682899
Can't afford a gym? 😬 I can imagine she makes more money than an average Jane, how can she not afford a gym membership? Unless she's only looking at some upmarket options
View attachment 1682902
To be fair she said on top of the Peloton - the subscription cost of the Peloton when you have the bike is basically the cost of a gym membership in itself.

Reactions: 3
No but come on, no one asked for recommendations on dance lessons for couples with a height difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, but people who can’t deal with being apart from their partners are pathetic.

Reactions: 10
I watched a bit more of the vlog. She says she can't use her Skin & Me every day (something about it being too strong or drying out her skin) and maybe she needs to talk to them about getting the dose changed, but it sounds like she hadn't got round to doing it for awhile. How is this a good AD for a skincare product that's tailor made for you, has a measured daily dose, an expiry date, and one of their selling points is how easy it is to contact their team to get the formula adjusted!!!??? In the same breath she's trying a new La Roche Posay product, mentions another new product that gave her an acne flare up but doesn't hesitate to say it would be amazing for people with oily skin! How can you recommend something that didn't work for you! Its genuinely like she can't commit to a simple effective skincare routine so that she always has acne flare ups to shill more brands.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I watched a bit more of the vlog. She says she can't use her Skin & Me every day (something about it being too strong or drying out her skin) and maybe she needs to talk to them about getting the dose changed, but it sounds like she hadn't got round to doing it for awhile. How is this a good AD for a skincare product that's tailor made for you, has a measured daily dose, an expiry date, and one of their selling points is how easy it is to contact their team to get the formula adjusted!!!??? In the same breath she's trying a new La Roche Posay product, mentions another new product that gave her an acne flare up but doesn't hesitate to say it would be amazing for people with oily skin! How can you recommend something that didn't work for you! Its genuinely like she can't commit to a simple effective skincare routine so that she always has acne flare ups to shill more brands.
Another vlog I shan't be watching. She's irresponsible!

Reactions: 4
Does she even have an opinion on these things or does she just open her mouth and let her belly rumble?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh wow. These Christmas list things. I really thought it was just something she did as a teen. But she was 26 and making these things?! What the actual duck.

Reactions: 13
Her obsession with Ben is un-health-y

Screenshot_20221028-120544.png

Screenshot_20221028-120554.png

Screenshot_20221028-120550.png

Screenshot_20221028-120534.png

Screenshot_20221028-120529.png

It's really not a nice shade of pink for their house. Who's asking this?
I mean, we all know who, it's Katie, obvs!
Screenshot_20221028-120601.png

So the Victorian Dungeon will now have a Museum of the Thames Rubbish section, how exciting.
Screenshot_20221028-120609.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I must be a sap because I found her stupid childish lists quite sweet :oops: quite refreshing to see a gift list with kindle vouchers and your favourite biscuits on it as opposed to something like Fleur de Force's Christmas gifts videos showing off all the designer bags and diamond jewellery they got.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I must be a sap because I found her stupid childish lists quite sweet :oops: quite refreshing to see a gift list with kindle vouchers and your favourite biscuits on it as opposed to something like Fleur de Force's Christmas gifts videos showing off all the designer bags and diamond jewellery they got.
That's a fair point actually!

Reactions: 8
Imagine your type being Ben Whishaw and then ending up with a lanky streak o’ piss like G-Ra 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These two were a bit 😬👀 (for anyone blocked). Is she ever going to stop banging on about being uNcOnVeNtIoNaL?!
22255E27-7141-4F23-824D-6983E46A1085.jpeg
4BE8F824-928C-4BB0-85EF-A5C9BBC5C323.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She is trying very hard to recapture the manic pixie dream girl that was cute around 10 years ago. Remember when she had the blue hair and collected vintage cameras, butterfly taxidermy, old maps and how she loved make up.

Now it's just hoarding, even down to the poor expired 🐹 in the freezer.

manicpixinightmare

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.