Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassed must the Geoffinator be to have a doormat that says “SASHAY AWAY”.

Reactions: 10
When you've got any kind of 'following' isn't posting a picture of the front of your house pretty much number 1 on the list of What Not To Share? I'd be hesitant to share mine anywhere and my front door isn't that identifiable and I'm not a petit influencer.

Reactions: 16
What's the point of doing an outfits Reel where you see each outfit for about 0.345 second?

And look at all these gorgeous comments 😂 it's the eve of fashion blogging in the noughties
Screenshot_20221027-101732~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Friends, what would you ask Katie if you could really ask anything? 👀
Screenshot_20221027-114128.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's put another xmas list on her insta stories about how he used to ask for Ben Whishaw... it still baffles me how she has ended up with Slenderman G when her type is obviously SO different. Like I get people can be attracted to multiple types of people but come on

Reactions: 3
Would you call this a coat? It's a jacket, isn't it? Don't you hate it when people pronounce themselves fashion bloggers but get the vocabulary wrong?
Screenshot_20221027-171859.png

Unless she's implying she's so tiny, this is a coat for her

Reactions: 4
But... They seem to do every-bleeping-thing together, and also think as one? The reply is a load of bollocks and basically addressing what was being said here (again!) 🤨
Screenshot_20221027-175911.png

Can't afford a gym? 😬 I can imagine she makes more money than an average Jane, how can she not afford a gym membership? Unless she's only looking at some upmarket options
Screenshot_20221027-175929.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.