Katie Salmon - ex love islander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just noticed she’s posting cryptic ‘ex’ tweets. Wonder what’s happened? Do feel sad for her with a new born involved

Reactions: 1
Apparently she’s split up from horrible Harry six months after giving birth to their daughter. She has deleted all traces of him from her social media and posted that she’s not going to 'settle for less than she deserves' anymore.
She also said she needs to concentrate on her mental health and her baby. Sadly her daughter was born with a large birthmark- a benign tumour - on her face. This must be awful for her. Last thing she needs is that overgrown bearded child Harry being a head.

Reactions: 9
I mean the writing was on the wall about the bloke, he was a living, breathing, red flag. They split up initially and she called him a disgusting human or whatever, his ex saying much the same.
The rant she put up when they first ended wasn't the sort of rant you have over a "yeah this relationship isn't going to work", he obviously did something pretty tit...

Reactions: 6
Apparently she’s split up from horrible Harry six months after giving birth to their daughter. She has deleted all traces of him from her social media and posted that she’s not going to 'settle for less than she deserves' anymore.
She also said she needs to concentrate on her mental health and her baby. Sadly her daughter was born with a large birthmark- a benign tumour - on her face. This must be awful for her. Last thing she needs is that overgrown bearded child Harry being a head.
Has she said this?

What's with her latest story dragging out all her wordsssssssssss, the hand actions and the nasally sounds. Obvs probably all the sniffing too.

She'll probably be back with him in a few weeks. He was a "disgusting human" just before she got back with him and had a baby.

Reactions: 7
She'll probably be back with him in a few weeks. He was a "disgusting human" just before she got back with him and had a baby.
Well she does say I’m posting this so I can never ever go back with him that basically says she knows she’s going back with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
One glance at that man you could tell he’s a complete wrong’un. Why you would even speak to him I don’t know, never mind have a relationship then a baby. What is it with these people from reality shows ending up with criminals? I always thought highly of Shaugna from Love Island and she seemed like she had her head screwed on, but her partner and father of her baby been recently arrested for drug offences. Just a long line of women from these shows who seem to cosy up to dodgy men.

Reactions: 10
He’s been pretty quick to delete his account. I actually feel a bit sorry for her but it was very obvious he was a proper wrong un. Hopefully she’s learnt her lesson now. I can’t believe the amount of money she was talking about, I’m amazed if she earns that kind of £ through OF 😳

Reactions: 8
He’s been pretty quick to delete his account. I actually feel a bit sorry for her but it was very obvious he was a proper wrong un. Hopefully she’s learnt her lesson now. I can’t believe the amount of money she was talking about, I’m amazed if she earns that kind of £ through OF 😳
Yeh I was thinking same!
and who’s his ex???

Reactions: 3
Search TikTok for Katie salmon - apparently she’s been arrested for beating up Harry’s girlfriend with him. They lured her to a location and beat her up
---
View attachment 2019829
I just saw this, she’s utterly disgusting if this is true. Also embarsssing after her little Instagram rant in Feb saying she wasn’t going back there yet she clearly did!

Reactions: 4
Omg that is awful. Katie has been quiet on insta this week as well. So much for her rant about how much of a deadbeat Dad and she’d never go back.