Katie Salmon - ex love islander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice shot of some tiger striped acrylic talons (completely practical with a newborn), and the baby is called... Tiger 😐 (or Thigah however they are spelling it!)

Reactions: 3
Nice shot of some tiger striped acrylic talons (completely practical with a newborn), and the baby is called... Tiger 😐 (or Thigah however they are spelling it!)
Lovely picture posted of her legs open and some blurred out NHS staff as well. These two are the least classy pair ever. Still no clear idea of how they earn their money?

I assume this AU vodka is a complete front for something else. They put up a Lamborghini to win the other week, yet I’ve never seen anyone drink it?!

Reactions: 4
Whyyyy do everyyy ‘influencer, instragrammer’ whatever you wanna call them have this shade of egg pram with the Gucci bag 💀

I have an egg pram & I wish I could change it 😂
I can't get over how strange his head looks. I'd love to know what she sees in him 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen some tea on these. Looks like bailiffs are looking for him and he’s your usual domestic abuse perpetrator

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ive just read them and actually thought Katie was being quite reasonable and trying to sort it..until the innocent little baby comments.

Reactions: 2
This has disappeared now! What did it say?
Some screenshots from his ex to The Sun saying he is an abuser, has left her with loads of debt, bailiffs after him, and an all round vile piece of work. She also posted some messages between her and Katie, which she tried to diffuse by using her newborn baby.

Nothing which comes as a shock to anyone with eyes and half a brain. The bloke is a walking red flag, and was by all accounts a 'disgusting human' when they broke up not long ago 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some screenshots from his ex to The Sun saying he is an abuser, has left her with loads of debt, bailiffs after him, and an all round vile piece of work. She also posted some messages between her and Katie, which she tried to diffuse by using her newborn baby.

Nothing which comes as a shock to anyone with eyes and half a brain. The bloke is a walking red flag, and was by all accounts a 'disgusting human' when they broke up not long ago 🤷‍♀️
Ha! Thanks for the update, not surprised at all as you say. He's vile and she's a complete idiot for having a baby with him.

Reactions: 1
Oh no it says that fb post is no longer available! Can anyway point to where I can see screenshots/article please?

Reactions: 2