Katie Salmon - ex love islander

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is this him without the beard dye???
Haaa it says after his name CEO, GBH?! I'm now trying to find an 'Anthony Kelly' who's done GBH.

Dying inside at their YouTube channel and the deserved lack of interest and views it's got - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYazvDgz4jINEFqFaM4gxA/videos

It's embarrassing, I have so much second hand cringe for her. Why she does try and make out she's a really empowered woman when she appears the complete opposite with that rat. Lovely video of them laughing about he's not a drug dealer 'anymore' 🤪 Oh you guys, so funny!

Reactions: 2
Yeah shes vile, another wannabe gangster that came from posh suburbs of west kirby, shopped in Sainsburys and had a private education.
Had a whiff of ale, a line of coke and now shes a G-unit. hag. Salmon by name salmon by nature. Wash ye fanny
Actually shes from birkenhead not west kirkby, just by birkenhead park if anyone knows it. She went to park high school and was definitely not brought up as privileged in any sense her family still live there. The rest it true though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Baby on the way… if she’a 6 months she must have been pregnant when her and Chloe fell out, I’m super intrigued by it all! Not sure he’s a great choice for a baby Daddy…..

Reactions: 5
The video where he is sticking his tongue in her mouth, on a pregnancy announcement. Just bleeping odd.

Reactions: 5
Baby on the way… if she’a 6 months she must have been pregnant when her and Chloe fell out, I’m super intrigued by it all! Not sure he’s a great choice for a baby Daddy…..
Katie & Chloe khan have fell out?

So glad that after contributing nothing to the UK taxpayers' coffers she is returning to the UK to sponge off the NHS to have the baby here. Still managing to fly business/first class whilst seemingly having no income and and being engaged to an absolute creep who is no doubt into some form of criminal activity. Can't wait to have you back Katie :cautious:

Can't get over that her bio says 'Entrpeneur'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the creepy beard for me. This cock thinks he’s gangster - but he comes across as soo desperate. He’s another bleep who jumped on the beard bandwagon - maybe to hide that massive bleeping chin. I can imagine him getting out of his depth attempting to be the gangster & himself into some serious tit. Thailand isn’t a place for wannabe gangsters ….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the creepy beard for me. This cock thinks he’s gangster - but he comes across as soo desperate. He’s another bleep who jumped on the beard bandwagon - maybe to hide that massive bleeping chin. I can imagine him getting out of his depth attempting to be the gangster & himself into some serious tit. Thailand isn’t a place for wannabe gangsters ….
It's the fact she was so disgusted by him - as noted on her stories - after their 2 second relationship in Dubai, and now she's engaged and having a baby with him...great choice of husband.

I can cope with his Just for Men beard, it's awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only fans by the looks of things
I'm not sure that would cover their supposed life of luxury though. I'm still cringing from the weird videos they'd film with cartoons, their YouTube channel is also dire with minimal views.

Reactions: 1
Looks like she did a runner in Thailand.

I saw a post on IG from the place she last rented. Apparently she didn't pay the bills and left it pretty messy. I heard they are pretty strict in Thailand if you screw over a national.

• Wow
Reactions: 8