Katie Reed #1 Swears at her kids, drugged out of her mind, absolutely nuts!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she pay as go for electric
Apparantly it’s for an old debt she’s vile to the core getting worse says she’s only needs toilet roll and milk when she’s got enough she wants other stuff after whip cream now as well be something else when she’s got that

Reactions: 1
Caught her live this morning when she said she’s going to go to the tanning bed and then started begging for some money to get her kids cupcakes from Morrisons 🤦‍♀️ her priorities are so messed up.

This woman is ridiculous had money last week went on night out online now only got 11 poind for shopping always on the beg

Begged for money to buy ingredients for her little one to bake with her but she's told him to go away and she on live making what she promised he could do while shouting how proud she is of her other son. He must feel so left out. She now wants money to take her daughter out! What the hell is she spending her money on I know we all struggling but she seems to never have anything in for her kids.

Yep she got ingredients for the cakes to make now she’s sitting stuffing her bleeping face with a Chinese takeaway why do people send this cretin bleeping money she boils my piss

She had the proper munchies tonight looked well zonked our Chinese big piece of chocolate whst she made then prawn crackers in curry sauce after

It’s on live now stuffing it’s face with sausage and cheese sandwich she used 4 slices of bread whole packet of sausages and tit loads of cheese screaming at her phone y eating it y do people send this thing money she’s clearly not skint

It’s on live now stuffing it’s face with sausage and cheese sandwich she used 4 slices of bread whole packet of sausages and tit loads of cheese screaming at her phone y eating it y do people send this thing money she’s clearly not skint
I’m pretty sure she only has her kids every other week too so only has to feed them half the month.

I’m pretty sure she only has her kids every other week too so only has to feed them half the month.
Yeah she does yet she’s on begging still all day every day they’ve gone this week so I’ll doubt she be on cause she have extra money let’s see

She’s always in the beg seems to have money she spends all the time I’m surprised she never gets called out on it or exposed on the fyp like everybody else dies what he spend her money on then she ain’t had em this week

Live earlier begging for somebody to buy it’s daughter a skipping rope for 3.99 lol yet she said they had a takeaway pizza last night

Wonder if she knows about this thread as she’s suddenly stating on Facebook how she took a break from socials for a week due to what people were saying about her, and how she does buy her kids things despite what people say about her!

Live earlier begging for somebody to buy it’s daughter a skipping rope for 3.99 lol yet she said they had a takeaway pizza last night
Begged for gifts for pizza only live for gifts she said her son spent all her universal credit and paid 200 for daughters phone bill as if she needs to be called out on tiktok the way she speaks to her children is disgusting

On live begging yet again honestly so she can get stuff to bake cakes with Marley seriously why do t people wise up to this bleep when she gets enough fir what she wants she thinks if something else