Katie Reed #1 Swears at her kids, drugged out of her mind, absolutely nuts!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On live begging for four pound so her and her mum can get the bus to the council so her mum can get housing. I would rather walk then have to beg for 4 pound

On live begging for four pound so her and her mum can get the bus to the council so her mum can get housing. I would rather walk then have to beg for 4 pound
She will get for anything she the biggest beg why people help her I don't know

Reactions: 1
She’s just been on live now for the last half hour begging for a fiver again and literally screaming at her kids it was wild why would you a h carry on like that on a live all her kids were swearing at each other

This beg on wanting money for a McDonald's for her and her daughter shes already had money twice this week off her followers supposedly for a food shop shes got no shame and she needs to clean her house she a bogging lazy bastard 😤

This beg on wanting money for a McDonald's for her and her daughter shes already had money twice this week off her followers supposedly for a food shop shes got no shame and she needs to clean her house she a bogging lazy bastard 😤
Only ever comes on to beg

Reactions: 2
She had loads of gifts Tuesday I’m sure she said somebody sent her a universe a galaxy and a whale I don’t see why she don’t never get pulled up on it she’s saying she’s starting a new mind set lol stop bleeping begging she literally boils my piss worst one on there
---
She got enough for McDonald’s so now she’s asking for extra for a coffee and hot chocolate and brownies I swear she don’t stop why are being so gullible winds me up dunno y I’m sat watching it

Last edited:
Running comentray today she got the money for the McDonald’s then started begging for 4.99 for delivery fee honestly

Wakes up straight on wants money AGAiN for milk and bits for rocky road lol seriously hope dwp check her toktok income

Lol it’s awfull she’s standing there saying she’s got no food left now tell tuesday she’s gonna ring the food bank and says it’s not fair keep asking people on tik tok to help her she’s worst of the worst
---
Actually feel like smacking her she’s a manipulator

Lol it’s awfull she’s standing there saying she’s got no food left now tell tuesday she’s gonna ring the food bank and says it’s not fair keep asking people on tik tok to help her she’s worst of the worst
---
Actually feel like smacking her she’s a manipulator
Them boys had a lucky escape going to their dad's

It had no mo ey for food yesterday she’s on live now stuffing her face with a massive bacon and egg baguette

She’s sitting there begging for 50 quid saying she’s got baliffs sitting outside her house