Katie Reed #1 Swears at her kids, drugged out of her mind, absolutely nuts!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Katie Reed and her erratic behaviour!?
Screaming and swearing at herself and calling her children c****
Swearing at her washing up
Threatening to beat everyone up
Constantly begging for money for food and electric but sits and stuffs her face

This woman is the biggest beg on tik tok .. always on the beg even on Christmas Day what a joke she is expecting people to gift her and buy a bottle Prosecco this morning awful woman

Reactions: 1
This woman is the biggest beg on tik tok .. always on the beg even on Christmas Day what a joke she is expecting people to gift her and buy a bottle Prosecco this morning awful woman
She claims she never has any money for food for the kids but is always stuffing her face on camera. Most of the time she's high as a kite!

I am delighted this woman has a thread. Saw her on live earlier saying someone had given her money and she was gonna get a kebab! Insanity, get a bag of food for the next couple of days!

I am delighted this woman has a thread. Saw her on live earlier saying someone had given her money and she was gonna get a kebab! Insanity, get a bag of food for the next couple of days!
She is begging again for more money for Chinese box was in hotel a week ago
---
Them poor kids she speaks to them so bad

Last edited:
All I hear her do is scream at the kids and ask for money for stuff. I honestly hate to think of someone going without, especially when they have kids but if someone sends you money for a Chinese instead spend it on a few days shopping for you and the kids! It’s actually a sickness with these people.

All I hear her do is scream at the kids and ask for money for stuff. I honestly hate to think of someone going without, especially when they have kids but if someone sends you money for a Chinese instead spend it on a few days shopping for you and the kids! It’s actually a sickness with these people.
Or her tobacco and weed which she likes to remind everyone she's run out of!

Omg! If I am looking at the right account, I know Katie. I looked after one of her kids a few times many years ago.

Gonna have to watch this unfold 👀 I thought she went a bit weird on Facebook for a while when she split with her partner. She’s smoked weed for a long time though.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg! If I am looking at the right account, I know Katie. I looked after one of her kids a few times many years ago.

Gonna have to watch this unfold 👀 I thought she went a bit weird on Facebook for a while when she split with her partner. She’s smoked weed for a long time though.
Happy for you to provide any tea :)

Hmm, not sure what there is to tell. What do you want to know? I don’t want to give myself away but I’ll answer what I can 🙃
Is she as bad as she comes across online? In terms of parenting? Because I’ve not once seen her speak to those kids like human beings! And yes, feel free to be as vague as you are comfortable with!

Yes please! It was only a couple of weeks ago her daughter was shouting in the background that Katie had tried to strangle her!
I can’t see anything on Facebook to suggest her daughter doesn’t like her etc, there is even a Mother’s Day post from the daughter.

There is lots about depression, medication etc on Katie’s profile.
---
Is she as bad as she comes across online? In terms of parenting? Because I’ve not once seen her speak to those kids like human beings! And yes, feel free to be as vague as you are comfortable with!
She’s loud and mouthy, but always seemed alright and a good laugh. Proper council estate family though… the cliche sort you’d expect to see on telly or something. Did smoke a lot of weed in her flat with kids asleep in their rooms. Quite clean and tidy but just mouthy, chavvy sort of woman.