Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
God you lot move fast! Been doing horses all day and have about 20 pages to catch up on. Just as well TV rubbish and can't go anywhere as Betsy Bullseye May having a firework meltdown. Just saw in the Mirror him rambling on incoherent as ever and yet another hint about having a baby. For god's sake Crawl change the record. She's too old and unhealthy and even if she wasn't it'd take more than your little "Squirrel Nutkin" set of equipment. But hey, repossession, bankruptcy, community service, broken feet, drunk, druggy with a totally horrific face enough to frighten any baby to death. But hey another pregnancy fantastic idea.😆😆

Also a Happy New Year to all of you. I'm so glad I stumbled across this, you've kept me smiling through everything life's thrown at me this year, here's to us and 2022.🍾🍾🍾🍾💓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Facehugger

VIP Member
Off we trot again folks, congrats Hunny & thanks Captain 265 ❤ so, where were we? Oh yes, Mrs Cranky's posh curtains and Carwash Cole's shitty new car lot, as you were people .............

• Haha
  • Heart

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
I’m just hoping Kieran hasn’t cheated on Michelle after this post on her IG. Someone on here said their cousin is in one of his boot camps I think and he let her know it’s not all happy on the home front and he said something along the lines of he’s staying for the children. As much as I like Kieran for the father he has become, cheats have a habit of continuing to cheat and also playing the feel sorry for me card I’m having a difficult time at home to get their leg over. If he has cheated I feel so sorry for Michelle she deserves so much better for all the support she’s given him, it can’t be easy when she’s also had that lowlife KP to contend with as well.
I wonder if Michelle read the post on here and was maybe just upset that her husband is discussing their personal life with a client.

• Sad

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Yep. I wonder if the insurance would pay out though.Its an unsecured site, he doesn’t own the property( his girlfriends ownership of the property is open to question)
Is he meeting the requirements of his insurance policies?
Don’t forget he’s conducting business in a place of residence, has he applied for a change of use for the premises? He’s not very smart advertising this shit.

wowzers00

The tabloids all know the real identity of KPs attacker (as does everyone on this thread) but they're not allowed to print this information.

I've been informed by a very reliable source that they also know that he abuses Harvey. When H returns on visits to the family home he is made to piss in the garden by this man.

This goes beyond a gossip site, this is serious abuse and needs looking in to...who do we report this to because if true, it's shocking, Harvey needs protecting from these people. His own mother allows this?!

• Sad
  • Angry

DC16

VIP Member
Very well said. Remember your track a troll campaign 🙄 oh yes, something else you couldn’t be bothered with. Just like posting on the Adventures of Katie and Carl account, IAC lasted about 4 nights, The Pricey lifestyle, Plucky mansion, Make up masterclasses and so on…
Well done to those joining the dizzy heights of VIP status 🥰

Attachments

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Good morning one and all ❤ Here’s to 2022 . DC16 great post well said 👏👏

So…….. we have yet to see the wedding that has never been seen before …🥱
The baby she was having last year.(nigh on impossible)
Keeping things private (didn’t happen)
I don’t want fame says Mr Wanky ( in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons)

But what did happen would take me all day to list. Anyways tattle chums you get the gist 😄

• Heart
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Happy new year everybody! I'm loving and laughing on here and totally agree with all the above sentiments/camaraderie and kind thoughts between us. I'd like to echo what @euroboros says and thank The Legend @pombear. Because, whilst my SN son doesn't follow KP, he knows of my utter distaste for her and laughs his head when I show him the Pom mock-ups. His giggles absolutely make my day - and so do all of you x
Thank you very much 🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx.
I'm so happy to hear how much your son is enjoying my pics and making him laugh 💓❤💖🥰🤗😘 Say hello to him from me 🥰 xx

I leave this here for now and be back tonight to catch up and add more pics 🥰 Love Pom xx .

Little Sid has made it to the cover of Time magazine 😄

Resizer_16410690838730.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Surprised Price and Underbite Boy have not got an award in the New Years Honours list. Services to domestic violence, drugs, drink driving, child exploitation and lying, to name but a handful of their outstanding attributes.
Yes, I'm quite surprised she hasn't yet been recognised by Liz. I may actually send a strongly worded letter to the palace, the houses of parliament & allllllllll the posh papers. It's really rather outrageous when you think of all her charitable work, personal achievements, services to many areas of the arts. Far too many to list. However I shall name a few. There's Mmmmmm, errrrrr, oh, I shall have to have a think.......I may be some time 😁

• Haha

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
He’s doing the first rule of fight club, but badly. He wants us all to forget he’s a coercive and controlling abuser. Shhh everyone…it was the monkey on coke, not me! 🤣
Yes, I think they are both going to have to talk about 2021 quite a lot. In a court of law and under oath!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I wonder if she saw Bunny & Jett on NYE, as lip woman Ellie said she had been down to Brighton. Could be she saw them, but under the strict conditions of not posting on social media and with AFP. We know Mr Carol Price was seen on his own in Worthing getting a cut and a tan 🙄 and he wouldn’t be allowed near them.

Reactions: 31

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know how she is going to find the time for her marathon training for this year whilst doing community service, starting her lip training course, launching little Pricey, attending court, visiting her sick mum, visiting Harvey, cooking from scratch for 5 fussy kids every night, rescheduling the makeup masterclasses, weekly nail appointments, hair appointments, ‘modelling’ for ‘her’ JYY range, recording fan messages on Thrillz, making bath bombs, planning her never been done before wedding, getting pregnant, writing her next tell all book 🙄and fit in at least 10 holidays. Along with all her outstanding charity work that she does for autism, IPF, PWS, WWF, RSPCA, NSPCC, homeless, starving children in Africa, Children in Need, the Ambulance service, the Police service, Blue cross, Red Cross, Mencap…all done in private. OK that last part may have been a slight exaggeration 🤣

edit I forgot dry January 🤦🏻‍♀️
You forgot filming her YouTube videos and tv documentaries, surgeries, and not forgetting her 6 million holidays and short breaks! I need a lie down as just reading @DC16 and this addition has tired me out!

• Haha

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
So she blames surgeons for crap free surgery, blames her own agents for her own misgivings. All this when she doesn’t pay lawyer’s that represent her and doesn’t pay fine’s either. I’m surprised the binmen don’t refuse to empty her bins out of fear of being blamed for something or other. How does she manage to get anyone to do anything for her anymore??

• Haha

Gx2018

well friends, 2021 was the year that Jessica Alves officially became prettier and more feminine than Katie price. Cheers to a new year of more lies and destruction(of her life and face) from the ol pricey!

• Haha