Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I believe she keeps changing them as she has been sent legal warnings from the person she's trying to blame for what's happened. (no further info other than that)
I'm guessing she's trying to pin it all on Kirsty somehow 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Facehugger

VIP Member
If anyone is any good at pictures, our Pom needs a 'Tattle Superstar 2021' award, for all her pictures keeping us all smiling 👽🤗❤😘 lots of love Pom & Happy New Year's Eve everyone. Xx

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I could give him some pearls of wisdom and valuable insights but he's too high on the driveway sealant hair gel to be able to comprehend. Talking of being high, I've only just come down from my locktite fix after glueing my slugs on. Well done to HunnyBubbly for winning the thread title. I was exhausted after winning the last one putting all that shite on. Happy New year to everyone on here xx

• Heart
  • Haha

DC16

VIP Member
Yep putting not getting paid at the top of her statement, shows all she cares about money…not her kids reading that. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry

karma4klattie

VIP Member
i must nip round to the mucky mansion and get my hands on one of the luxury cars he is selling before they all go because every sensible person buys a luxury car off someones drive
You're so right, there's no better feeling than buying a quarter million quid car from a car dealership with no bona fide premises.

• Haha

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Got an actual copy of The Scum today and the entertainment pages have a story about KP where they speak about her but don’t mention her name so they can “give her privacy”. It’s proper taking the piss out of her. Listing all the 💩 she’s done this year. They’ve even tried (not very hard) to cover her face. Hopefully a sign of things to come 🤞🏼

• Haha

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Good Morning everyone, well it’s the first day of a brand New Year, wonder how long it will take Skanky & Wanky to make their first fuck up of the year 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Jwren

VIP Member

And the shitshow carries on
We shouldn’t be surprised her ‘fans’ are convinced a baby is coming because let’s face it most of them are as thick as 💩 and clearly have no morals because if they did they wouldn’t be a fan or hers.

• Haha

ouroboros

VIP Member
I'm literally about to throw my brunch up.

They're both so childish with these creepy insta posts.

She says this with every man as well. Makes out that it's a huge secret what they have coming up.... Then surprise surprise, a big fat nothing.
What makes me laugh is when she says Carl isn’t in it for fame, when he’s literally begging for attention over nothing. C**t!

• Haha

jellybelly48

Let's not forget those old blokes
She pretended were paps in LV ... The ones she got to pretend to film her & Carol on mobile phones ... Because no one knew who she was 🤣🤣🤣
I’m glad you brought this up again…it’s always bothered me that just before they step out of the lift im convinced you hear crawl saying “are you going to film them?” So they knew they were there??
im going to have to find the vid again now as I’m sure I heard it 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

DC16

VIP Member
I see no one has bothered reporting on her latest rant, hopefully the media are now leaving her alone, just like her wish 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

poppet88

Chatty Member
Who in the right mind would let her inject their face? Imagine contacting her in the event of any complications…. “Nothing I can do. Try and sue me, I’m bankrupt WHOOOHOOOOO”

• Haha
  • Wow

Noggin

Chatty Member
I honestly don’t know how she is going to find the time for her marathon training for this year whilst doing community service, starting her lip training course, launching little Pricey, attending court, visiting her sick mum, visiting Harvey, cooking from scratch for 5 fussy kids every night, rescheduling the makeup masterclasses, weekly nail appointments, hair appointments, ‘modelling’ for ‘her’ JYY range, recording fan messages on Thrillz, making bath bombs, planning her never been done before wedding, getting pregnant, writing her next tell all book 🙄and fit in at least 10 holidays. Along with all her outstanding charity work that she does for autism, IPF, PWS, WWF, RSPCA, NSPCC, homeless, starving children in Africa, Children in Need, the Ambulance service, the Police service, Blue cross, Red Cross, Mencap…all done in private. OK that last part may have been a slight exaggeration 🤣

edit I forgot dry January 🤦🏻‍♀️
But she's got broken trotters?!

• Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
I'm going to love you and leave you lovely tattlers now before I get too pissed. I've laughed myself silly on here. Thanks everyone. It's been a blast. Happy New Year everyone. See you next year. Before I go though, can I just tell you that after I sent Mr Cranky packing I heard he fell in a freezer in Iceland. It was a Bank holiday weekend so they didn't find him til the Tuesday. He was found face down among the prawn rings and ostrich steaks. I'll get my coat. Take care lovelies xx

• Heart
  • Haha