Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Thank you for posting these.. I love the fact that she has told the commenter that she "hasn't lived or breathed" šŸ¤£ How did they comment if they're not alive? Lol what a moron. She's completely missed the point that she would not be famous at all if it wasn't for tabloids and paparazzi. Didn't she find fame by posing topless in tabloids? Then became and stayed well known because of.all the self-inflicted drama in her life. So basically, if it wasn't for the paps, she would have just been another bimbo that posed topless in Page 3 that faded into obscurity šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Let's not forget those old blokes
She pretended were paps in LV ... The ones she got to pretend to film her & Carol on mobile phones ... Because no one knew who she was šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I canā€™t decipher that posterā€™s posts either! Same goes for the other one who litters every single sentence with an exclamation point & goes off on a tangent in the same post with complete irrelevancies.
Me either. I thought KP was on for a moment! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where do I start with this ....Pond life is far superior to you Katie, as for respect youā€™ve got an absolute nerve, you have no respect for anyone, not the people you owe, not the Police whose time youā€™ve wasted, nor are wonderful NHS that you have abused because of your reckless, uncaring behaviour, no doubt preventing others more worthy getting treatment. But even worse is your behaviour, even after all youā€™ve done youā€™re carrying on like youā€™re the one thatā€™s been wronged and the MH issue youā€™ve got is called narcissism because I couldnā€™t imagine anyone with a shred of decency, carrying on as you have. You donā€˜t deserve any respect you are the lowest of the low.
Sje claims she does not get paid for the stories. We know she does nothing for nothing and would not be in all the red tops for free! JYY Pants on fire!

Reactions: 25
Quite a rant.
Christ she is deluded ... Pwicey love it's over ... You are the one churning out stories & paid for staged pics to get stories in the press ... No one is chasing you ... No one is really interested ... If you stop it stops .... Pop off into obscurity where you belong love. And, by the way, should you pass away no one will say that you were hounded to death by the press ... So stop looking for martyrdom

• Heart
Reactions: 40
WHO is this person? Are they a/ delusional b/ insane c/ related to KP or d/ been living on a remote island for the last 25 years so donā€™t know much about her?
A mixture of a), b) and c) when it comes to naĆÆvitĆ©. They kept saying ā€˜well Iā€™ve seen her programmesā€¦ā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Let's not forget those old blokes
She pretended were paps in LV ... The ones she got to pretend to film her & Carol on mobile phones ... Because no one knew who she was šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Iā€™m glad you brought this up againā€¦itā€™s always bothered me that just before they step out of the lift im convinced you hear crawl saying ā€œare you going to film them?ā€ So they knew they were there??
im going to have to find the vid again now as Iā€™m sure I heard it šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Iā€™m glad you brought this up againā€¦itā€™s always bothered me that just before they step out of the lift im convinced you hear crawl saying ā€œare you going to film them?ā€ So they knew they were there??
im going to have to find the vid again now as Iā€™m sure I heard it šŸ¤”
Yes he says exactly that!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Indeed Iā€™ve said for a while, heā€™s a horrible person ( Iā€™ve met blokes like him over the years, not In my relationships luckily, but through friends and work). He actually scares me, thereā€™s a constant malevolent aura about him, he screams trouble and quick to anger. I guarantee he will be a major part of her eventual downfall. She was already in a mess before she met him, but he has accelerated her decline incredibly, to the complete wreck we see today.

She is starting to really unravel on her IG, the rants are increasing, whether Itā€™s drugs/drink or just her brain now resembling fuzzy felt, something is very wrong.

We can ignore the statement about 2022 being ā€œher yearā€, itā€™s over, sheā€™s got no way back with him in tow, and she ainā€™t gonna ditch him. If the upcoming events bankruptcy/community service/conditions of the suspended sentence (the list goes on) donā€™t take her down, he will at some point. If he stays, she continues her decline, and sheā€˜s pretty much at the bottom now, if he goes heā€™ll spill the tea on her.

I think it wonā€™t be long before the truth outs about the secrets sheā€™s hiding, I know we been saying this for a while, but that scathing piece in The Sun yesterday, shows they are sharpening their knives. They know the truth, ā€œslapgateā€ etc. For whatever reason they are sitting on it, maybe waiting for the upcoming court cases, but once tea spills they will eat her up, itā€™s what they do, even to Miss Untouchable, I think they are increasingly bored of her now. She offers nothing, the younger generation couldnā€™t care less, and 98% of the public despise her, that leniency with the drink/driving, did her no favours.

I think sheā€™ll be sectioned soon, her family may finally intervene, if they donā€™t, we will see another ā€œincidentā€, reality has caught up with her, she canā€™t see it, but it ainā€™t gonna be pretty.

Anyway Happy New Year Tattlers, end game is at hand, you had your chances Skanky, but now you face reality, and retribution for your many misdeeds.
Spot on as usual. I actually take some satisfaction in her still being with him as it shows professionally she really is finished. The entertainment industry doesn't really care how horrible somebody is in real life if that person can still put bums on seats. If they thought she was still bankable they'd be holding meetings with her, putting work on the table......on the condition she stopped all association with him. If this was the case his feet wouldn't touch the floor he'd be out the door end of. The fact she's still hanging around with him shows he's all she's got left and knows he'll create blue murder if she leaves him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes he says exactly that!!!
Itā€™s always bothered me that it never got mentioned. They knew they were going to be there so WHY pretend you weā€™re getting ā€œpappedā€ it was beyond cringe šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 28
I heard (canā€™t remember where) that Bunny Cuddles is actually some Northern woman who is actually taking the piss.
That seems very likely, and KP takes it for real.

I canā€™t decipher that posterā€™s posts either! Same goes for the other one who litters every single sentence with an exclamation point & goes off on a tangent in the same post with complete irrelevancies.
We're being twolled.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thought the same with both ; the ā€œ exclamation oneā€ is really irritating but occasionally can read like some sort of beat poetry šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A few of my musings for New Year:

I donā€™t think that this will be the year of her downfall. In fact Iā€™ve come to realize that she wonā€™t have a downfall and will continue like this for many years to come. Our society is littered with people, famous or unknown, who behave appallingly, hurt, abuse and destroy others lives physically, emotionally and financially and are never held accountable - Jimmy Saville, DoY (allegedly) etc. They just keep on getting away with it - just like KP will. Iā€™ve had to reframe my thinking to accept this and just enjoy the constant tit-show that is her life rather than waiting for real justice, that in my opinion wonā€™t happen.

She wonā€™t get cancelled as sheā€™s one of those notorious people who are part of our mediaā€™s fabric, and a constant feature of the last 25 years. Also in this climate you only get cancelled for not supporting woke issues (Iā€™m not knocking woke issues btw) but not for abuses like KP is responsible for. So, another year of enjoyment of our Tattle thread - after all, if she did get cancelled WTF would we talk about?!?

Who are and where are their friends? Never see them with anyone - theyā€™re both Billy-no-mates. Not even dinner out at Sheesh on NYE šŸ™„.

Their SM/IG content is really boring as theyā€™ve got naff all to talk about. Posting pics of getting nails done and crap ā€˜yes/no pollsā€™ is so dull.

BC is a genius who must be applauded for trolling sexy KP who is adorable - Iā€™m crying as I type this.

Happy New Year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
If a man did that he'd be jailed

She took the virginity of a 17 year old lad when she was mid twenties and heavily pregnant...if a man did that wouldn't he be Prince Andrewed...I just don't understand why that wasn't shocking to people it still shocks me now

A few of my musings for New Year:

I donā€™t think that this will be the year of her downfall. In fact Iā€™ve come to realize that she wonā€™t have a downfall and will continue like this for many years to come. Our society is littered with people, famous or unknown, who behave appallingly, hurt, abuse and destroy others lives physically, emotionally and financially and are never held accountable - Jimmy Saville, DoY (allegedly) etc. They just keep on getting away with it - just like KP will. Iā€™ve had to reframe my thinking to accept this and just enjoy the constant tit-show that is her life rather than waiting for real justice, that in my opinion wonā€™t happen.

She wonā€™t get cancelled as sheā€™s one of those notorious people who are part of our mediaā€™s fabric, and a constant feature of the last 25 years. Also in this climate you only get cancelled for not supporting woke issues (Iā€™m not knocking woke issues btw) but not for abuses like KP is responsible for. So, another year of enjoyment of our Tattle thread - after all, if she did get cancelled WTF would we talk about?!?

Who are and where are their friends? Never see them with anyone - theyā€™re both Billy-no-mates. Not even dinner out at Sheesh on NYE šŸ™„.

Their SM/IG content is really boring as theyā€™ve got naff all to talk about. Posting pics of getting nails done and crap ā€˜yes/no pollsā€™ is so dull.

BC is a genius who must be applauded for trolling sexy KP who is adorable - Iā€™m crying as I type this.

Happy New Year
I heard (canā€™t remember where) that Bunny Cuddles is actually some Northern woman who is actually taking the piss.

It makes me laugh how triggered people get on bunny cuddles comments..it's got to be someone taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She took the virginity of a 17 year old lad when she was mid twenties and heavily pregnant...if a man did that wouldn't he be Prince Andrewed...I just don't understand why that wasn't shocking to people it still shocks me now

It makes me laugh how triggered people get on bunny cuddles comments..it's got to be someone taking the piss
Iā€™m afraid 17 is above the age of consent in the UK. Morally itā€™s wrong, but criminally it is not!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.