Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep putting not getting paid at the top of her statement, shows all she cares about money…not her kids reading that. 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
expect the next round of videos and photos with Bunny and Jett it must be near the monthly visitation day(with mother supervising)dont think we have seen anything since they opened the advent calanders at the beginning of December

Reactions: 24
I've been reliable informed that CW was in Worthing at Blades Barbers the other day and then went for a sunbed at another barbers/tanning salon.
KP wasn't with him.

• Wow
I heard (can’t remember where) that Bunny Cuddles is actually some Northern woman who is actually taking the piss.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Morning fellow Krusties. I have a sore bruise on the sole of my foot (how is that even possible…). Do you think I could get a boot like KP’s for my poor trotter? 🤣
Ouch, you have a nasty case of Plantar Fasciitis going on there, @ouroboros . But whatever you do, don't get a boot like Skanky!

Reactions: 8
expect the next round of videos and photos with Bunny and Jett it must be near the monthly visitation day(with mother supervising)dont think we have seen anything since they opened the advent calanders at the beginning of December
Did you notice that, either she has no mature adult restraint in that she allows the kids to open ALL the doors on the advent calendars and scoff every chocolate? OR could it be that they all know she won't be seeing the litl'uns until some time in JANuary....?

Oh do I? I have a bad foot, leg and neck. Why I work out I don’t know. Maybe lipo is the way forward instead! 🤣
Well....perhaps start with a little lipo on your 💋 (judging by your tattler pic only!) Keep up the work-outs - we're not all lazy fat-asses like Skanky!

Reactions: 14
Where do I start with this ....Pond life is far superior to you Katie, as for respect you’ve got an absolute nerve, you have no respect for anyone, not the people you owe, not the Police whose time you’ve wasted, nor are wonderful NHS that you have abused because of your reckless, uncaring behaviour, no doubt preventing others more worthy getting treatment. But even worse is your behaviour, even after all you’ve done you’re carrying on like you’re the one that’s been wronged and the MH issue you’ve got is called narcissism because I couldn’t imagine anyone with a shred of decency, carrying on as you have. You don‘t deserve any respect you are the lowest of the low.
Just reading that, and all I'm thinking is that she's lost control of her narrative with recent tabloid coverage, so she's going to try and take back control of it and rope the media back in, and make out that she's being stalked. Always everyone else's fault, never hers.

Reactions: 29
Oh I get that, I don’t get the jimmorrison quote though. They ‘JM’ are dismayed at the KP hatred. But to be fair the whole post makes no sense.
I can’t decipher that poster’s posts either! Same goes for the other one who litters every single sentence with an exclamation point & goes off on a tangent in the same post with complete irrelevancies.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
The press don't respect you because you are a lying, fraudulent, law breaking skank. Its not only the press that doesn't respect you, no one respects you. Got that you lying skank.
I had another thought: maybe she is doing this because she realises interest from the media is waning and negative things are creeping in, especially the comments so she is out to get them so whatever they post about her, she can claim it’s all made up lies!🧐

Reactions: 19
Morning Krusties not sure about the new posters🤔 why suggest another tattle title ? We already have one 🤷‍♀️ Let’s see what else they bring to the table.

• Wow
  • Haha
I've been reliable informed that CW was in Worthing at Blades Barbers the other day and then went for a sunbed at another barbers/tanning salon.
KP wasn't with him.
Wow ... The exciting life he leads 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t decipher that poster’s posts either! Same goes for the other one who litters every single sentence with an exclamation point & goes off on a tangent in the same post with complete irrelevancies.
Who’s that then? Don’t be cryptic too.

Did you notice that, either she has no mature adult restraint in that she allows the kids to open ALL the doors on the advent calendars and scoff every chocolate? OR could it be that they all know she won't be seeing the litl'uns until some time in JANuary....?

Well....perhaps start with a little lipo on your 💋 (judging by your tattler pic only!) Keep up the work-outs - we're not all lazy fat-asses like Skanky!
Ha, my lips are untouched I promise. But I’ve had enough of the aches and pains. 😕

Reactions: 13
Who’s that then? Don’t be cryptic too.

Ha, my lips are untouched I promise. But I’ve had enough of the aches and pains. 😕

User name is MKTG or something like that.
Their posts give me a migraine to read!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow ... The exciting life he leads 🤣🤣
Funny how he’s allowed out alone eh? I had a boyfriend like that when I was 19. I moved to be with him and he wouldn’t let me visit my parents without chaperoning because he was terrified I’d tell them how unhappy I was. I mean the fact that I only weighed 6 stone was a clue but hey ho.

I’m too scared to use exclamation marks after that pos to about someone using them too much…😂

User name is MKTG or something like that.
Their posts give me a migraine to read!
As long as it’s not me. I get paranoid about grammar…🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how he’s allowed out alone eh? I had a boyfriend like that when I was 19. I moved to be with him and he wouldn’t let me visit my parents without chaperoning because he was terrified I’d tell them how unhappy I was. I mean the fact that I only weighed 6 stone was a clue but hey ho.

I’m too scared to use exclamation marks after that pos to about someone using them too much…😂

As long as it’s not me. I get paranoid about grammar…🙈
Me too!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.