Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Off we trot again folks, congrats Hunny & thanks Captain 265 โค so, where were we? Oh yes, Mrs Cranky's posh curtains and Carwash Cole's crappy new car lot, as you were people .............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone know who exactly has gone to Dubai? Not seen any pix of Emily and the younger two? Is it just Pete, Junior and Princess?

Reactions: 19
Anyone know who exactly has gone to Dubai? Not seen any pix of Emily and the younger two? Is it just Pete, Junior and Princess?
There was a photo of Pete and Emily, not sure about other 2 kids though.

Reactions: 20
Recap..... Skanky is a boring lying bleep ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜ด
I hope the industrial paint has managed to dry now on her fake toenails and Harvey has travelled back from the time warp that was Xmas with sparkly lights

BS and cottage cheese? I honestly think he would smell of KP farts and MacDonalds!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
๐Ÿ˜† Rancid title!! How apt ๐Ÿ’ฏ Defo donโ€™t want to be at that buffet for New Yearโ€™s Eve ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

OMG last day of 2021! Woohoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am on my phone and at first I though we were all Teenage mutant ninja turtles ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
For one night we can all be as mysterious as Batman ๐Ÿฆ‡ or Catwoman ๐Ÿ˜บ

Edit: weโ€™re KP vigilantes, nowt stranger than folk ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right beauts Iโ€™ve been away for a bit burying my dad and all that funeral tit. Someone fill me in please

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Just back on again since yesterday and freaked out by the new profile masks...I had no idea what was going on to begin with and thought it was a tattle fault ๐Ÿ˜„

I must say I hate them! I also miss smiling Pom.

New thread ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿงต xx.

Still catching up by as suggested on the last thread.. Cole's letter head as suggested by @karma4klattie โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16409076247380.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Happy New year's eve everyone ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“.
We are on thread number #99. Who is going to have the honour in the New Year of winning thread #100 ๐Ÿค—.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That's better ....

Resizer_16409104979630.jpg

Maybe not๐Ÿค”..looks like I've nicked Sofie Edna Price's glasses ๐Ÿ˜ฌ..

What next ..Amy F Price's oxygen tank machine gun thingy ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Resizer_16409105125210.jpg

Happy New years eve from Pom ๐Ÿ˜€ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.