Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ouroboros

VIP Member
Can't remember reading this before, but didn't she say once that she would never live in the place again? But then again, if someone else is paying for it......why wouldn't she go back🤬
Katie Price's mucky mansion makeover seen for the first time - but smashed windows remain
Katie Price is living back in her famous 'mucky mansion' and the former glamour model has shared a rare glimpse inside the home before renovations get underway

Katie Price overhauls house for filming on new series of TV show.
By Susan KnoxShowbiz and Entertainment Reporter
  • 18:04, 15 Sep 2021
Katie Price has moved back into her mucky mansion as filming for her new Channel 4 show resumes.

On Tuesday, the 43-year-old reality TV star welcomed the production team back into the famous home as filming kicked off. The show’s producer took to social media to mark the exciting moment as she posed alongside Katie and said they ‘were hard at work’.

Taking to her Instagram, Katie filmed herself back inside her old ‘mucky mansion’ as a glam team got to work on her hair and makeup.

The mum-of-five also showcased a stunning painting portrait of her son Harvey, which she has hung on her kitchen wall to remind her of the 19-year-old as he heads off to college for the first time.

View attachment 951057Katie filmed herself back inside her old ‘mucky mansion’ as a glam team got to work on her hair and makeup.

View attachment 951058Katie showed off her new kitchen art.

“I was going to give it to Harvey for his new place, but I think I’m going to keep it here with me to remind me of him when he’s gone off,” Katie told her Instagram followers.

Katie shared little glimpses of her mucky mansion in another Instagram video which saw her perched on a cosy armchair as she promoted a new range of slippers.

Her famous home appears to still be in slight disarray with mismatched furniture and bare walls, but Katie is looking forward to the epic renovation.

View attachment 951059Katie showed off the inside of her mucky mansion on Instagram.

View attachment 951060Fern said the team were working hard on the new show.

An insider close to the reality TV star has revealed that she’s ‘excited’ about filming again after losing out on a National Television Award last week for her eye-opening documentary Katie Price : Harvey and Me.

The source told The Sun : “Katie's living back at the house now as they work hard on the show.

“She's a real grafter and wanted to crack on with the project.”

View attachment 951061Katie' mucky mansion is set to be transformed.

Earlier this year, Katie signed a deal with Channel 4 to renovate her Horsham home, which had fallen into disarray a number of years ago.

The amazing deal is said to be worth half a million pounds.

Katie's West Sussex mansion had been undergoing some major renovation work in preparation for her new reality show.

The mum-of-five even created an Instagram page, @pluckymansion, to document the transformation and has already amassed 152,000 followers since launching in April.

In June, Katie revealed she was over the moon that her 'mucky mansion' landed a TV show deal focused on its renovation.

The I'm A Celeb star took to her Instagram Stories in June to share the exciting news that Channel 4 picked up the series.

"So excited that the renovation of my house is now being filmed by channel 4 starting tomorrow all the way through to October so now let's get started everyone," she wrote on her page.
Sorry what is this? Did this actually happen? I heard that the deal was off after her DD arrest!

Reactions: 8

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Evening fellow tattlers. I will be dipping in and out here over the new year period. I have just traveled to family in Ireland so will only be able to pop in and out. Just in case the festivites get in the way here which is highly likely I wish all my fellow tattlers a very happy and most of all a healthy New Year. 🍾
Slainte

Angelic37

VIP Member
Let's move on from this topic as it's been said and getting disruptive
Here to join the happy happy happy tattlers good evening to one and all 😀😀😀😀😀
And the cliquey bullying continues. Hilarious.🙄 Funny how the ones who had a problem with my post are the ones carrying it on. My initial post had over 50 likes so you idiots carrying stuff on may be vocal but you are also in the minority. So pathetic. Ruining what was a good thread. And after everyone had moved on. 👏

• Heart
  • Wow

catty1

Been over to Solomon thread and it’s all about her dead dog! She has nt managed to put anything up from Christmas as she is too sad! Bore off Stacy!

ouroboros

VIP Member
Hahaha, do Asdas not sell the same Heinz beans, Weetabix and Branson pickle as everywhere else then? Up mine & pink squirrel's way, Waitrose is slap bang in the middle of one of the worst areas and guess what's across the road from the other? Yep M&S food hall 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyhow, afternoon all 👽🤗❤😘 what's new in skankyland today then? Sod all I see 🤣🤣
The pound shops sell them as well! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: 🗣 CAR LOT INSURANCE SCAM PLOT!

It will happen. Maybe not the thread title 😂, but a massive fire or robbery
You need to present it with #99......................in dark type. It's good and pithy (and probably true!).

Last edited:
  • Heart