Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClivE

VIP Member
in the photo Princess put up of Amy on christmas morning she as her oxygen tank on yet in the one Katie put up(to con people into believing she was there no oxygen tank and it looks like Amy as a different top on she would more likley need the oxygen tank as the day wore on as she would have been more worn out that is why i think this picture was taken some other time(sure i saw it just after she was arrested

Reactions: 9

ouroboros

VIP Member
I think its something to do with Turkey being Turquie in French - perhaps from Turquoise the precious stones found there? It was probably anglicised to Turkey because the bird turkey is from the USA which came about long after its namesake was named
Historical comment completed :)

Frankly Mr Price could reorganise her face again for her and then she could go-a-whingeing at the NHS to fix the mess properly for her

That is no surprise to me. Would a woman REALLY pay to look at that????
I wouldn’t pay, but a freebie look, sure! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

bollox

Any legal eagles know where her sentence is described (law report or such), it’d be interesting to know the “degree” of her community order.
She’s obvs trying to use her trotters flare up to avoid doing anything…

Edited to add:
Specific considerations in determining requirements
  1. Where two or more requirements are included, they must be compatible with one another and must not be excessive.
  2. Any requirement must not conflict with an offender’s religious beliefs or with the requirements of any other court order to which they may be subject. Interference with an offender’s attendance at work or educational establishment should also be avoided.
  3. The particular requirements imposed must be suitable for the individual offender and will be influenced by a range of factors, including:
    • the stated purpose(s) of the sentence;
    • the risk of re-offending;
    • the ability of the offender to comply;
    • the availability of the requirements in the local area.

Reactions: 8