Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
I'm not sure about that, but he has a duty of care to the people of Arundel and the South Downs. She is putting them at risk. Also, the environmental issue of her cesspit garden. If enough of us mail him, he may have to put his feelings aside and be impartial?
Arundel, is that in Lord of the Rings? 🧝‍♀️
Edited to add:
Cawl as the elf 🧝 😂
KP being the beast of MORDOR! 👾
and AFP as the eye of Sauron 👁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Woohoo, Woooooo here we go! Isn't it telling that even this week Afp has been totally silent, haven't heard a squeak from any of them for weeks. I'm wondering if there's been a massive fall out over Coal Scuttle and the way she's behaved since the accident. She did after all make her mother look pretty stupid asking for privacy etc.🤣🤣
Privacy is last thing der fing wants,even though she pretends it is

Reactions: 6

Hollysmum

Yes she should have probably been jailed but I wouldn't wish death from heart failure on anyone who is a parent

Reactions: 5

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Just got home, loads to read this evening but why just why didn't the judge jail her? Why wasn't it brought to the judges attention by the prosecution that she doesn't have to look after her four youngest, Harvey is in residential and her mum has a husband and other family support?
‘You deserve to go to prison’

Well why didn’t you send her??
see here

Greggs Sausage Roll

Chatty Member
I did have some respect for her sister Sophie but this response on to comments on KP’s photo of Junior on her IG has just lost it for me. When did KP take responsibility, the reality is she got caught!
Someone ask her if Katie is involved with ‘Albie and Me’ 🤣

ouroboros

VIP Member
Some huge amazonian lag who will undoubtedly take a fancy to the fragrant blossom wot is skanky. Generally Big 'Azels are built like Giant Haystacks, they communicate with grunts and smoke roll-ups with the fag jammed between their little finger and the next one - they are both predatory and insanely posssessive of their captives :)

She's showing what a Good Girl she really is and that everything is somebody else's fault of course! I hope they keep her waiting until last though :)
Who was top dog in Prisoner Cell Block H?

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I know I’ve seen it somewhere can anyone repost or point me in right direction please I thought there was 9 driving offences over the years but have seen conflicting 5 & 6 stories

Reactions: 4

ouroboros

VIP Member
I'm sure there will be plenty of Ladies perfectly happy to reorganise skanky's hideous visage for her bearing in mind the way she treats her kids and her record with animals :( If she's lucky Big 'Azel will be there to protect her :)
Who is Big ‘Azel? 😂

• Wow

Nikkinoo

Chatty Member
Yeah

Yeah and if she kills someone the next time - some poor bugger headed home from an honest job or a functional family with no substance abusing cum-trench in charge - how long a sentence will it take to bring them back to their loved ones do you think?
Don't have a go at me lol...