Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Urine tests now have a strip on aswell now so people who have used drugs can’t take a urine sample from another person in to fake the test. I really hope the probation are going to do urine tests. I doubt it though as they dropped the drink/drug driving part 😞
Some urine tests are also sent away they can detect exactly how many days/weeks if she’s used drugs. I suspect for a very long time she’s been using drugs.
She has been done for a drink driving conviction, not drugs so it will be breathalyser only

• Wow
Reactions: 7

catty1

So as far as I’m led to believe, Price booked the priory before her last court date. It was not court ordered, she choose to book it. Because she attended the Priory that she booked, today’s judge couldn’t send her down. So she has effectively been allowed to buy herself out of a prison term, all this while being bankrupt!! Someone help me!! I think I’m going mad. Not such a bad thing though, I can do what the fuck I want now!!!
That’s what I read in September as well. It said in papers she had an appointment booked in priory for the next day and court said she had to attend that and behave! No chance of that happening a!

Reactions: 6

Timz

VIP Member
Awww Crawl has blocked me on IG he really doesn’t like it when people can see him for the disgusting POS he actually is!!!!

It was me and now he has blocked me! Truth hurts doesn’t it Crawl!!!!!
You’re not missing much, his last stories was about making carrot cake with the Greedy Christmas Grinch, Pricey the Klingon 👾🛸

• Haha

Andagha

i think you can still travel to Europe and Turkey if you are serving a suspended sentence(as long as the court as not orded you to surrender your passport)but not the usa without declaring it so her plastic surgery work holidays will still be on
Oh bugger...

• Sad

ClivE

VIP Member
I hate to say it is really nice though. Different from that boring bloody padded Chanel bag that’s rolled out in every hideous colour going!
they are good copies you get in Turkey i have a couple you can not tell unless you really look at them