Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm working tomorrow but my boss is getting a booster jab at 2pm, is it wrong of me to hope he feels a bit woozy afterwards and doesn't come back?

Reactions: 45

Superb

Reactions: 24
Good luck with the interview tomorrow

Fingers crossed Skanky goes down

Yeaaaaah!

Reactions: 27
I'm working tomorrow but my boss is getting a booster jab at 2pm, is it wrong of me to hope he feels a bit woozy afterwards and doesn't come back?
I have to WFH tomorrow to babysit my extremely depressed mother in law. I’m not saying that’s good but I do like to see the silver lining in every situation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I'm at work tomorrow too, I'll have to wait until I get home to catch up so I hope they keep her waiting all afternoon and she goes in last

Reactions: 22
With a file in the middle!

Reactions: 14

Superb!

Reactions: 18
I’m training for my new job tomorrow afternoon, thankfully from home though

Happy pre sentencing eve all, hope we all get what we wish for

Reactions: 26
I’m a bit naughty and watching the prog on Ch4HD about OF!

Reactions: 10
I want to this eleventy billion times!

Reactions: 25
Hi all, I’ve been following the Star Hobson trial so I’m a bit behind! Is it tomorrow afternoon Skanky is in court?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.