Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #92, I just got home and notice the last thread over-ran a tad.

Original Title was On the 12th day of Christmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards, not even Harvey!

Well done @Sparkly23 for the winning title which I sadly had to trim to fit.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ut-of-jail-card-is-so-rehearsed.25296/page-53

KATIE SHOULD BE GOING TO PRISON!!!!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Katie is beyond belief...

KP14dec01.png

I Don't think so Katie!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Welcome to #92, I just got home and notice the last thread over-ran a tad.

Original Title was On the 12th day of Christmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards, not even Harvey!

Well done @Sparkly23 for the winning title which I sadly had to trim to fit.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ut-of-jail-card-is-so-rehearsed.25296/page-53

KATIE SHOULD BE GOING TO PRISON!!!!!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Katie is beyond belief...

View attachment 924801

I Don't think so Katie!!!
Bake a file in that cake Katie!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone...ahem...been charged with giving Katie a fat lip some months back at her home? Or is that gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For all the papers say, she is not worried about tomorrow. She has no emotions. She Couldn’t care less at all.
I think she knows she is getting off on some technicality!!! She must do, as anyone who had an ounce of regret for what they had done would not be behaving like nothing happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I have a job interview tomorrow at 2, so if whoever starts the next thread could put the sentence she gets in the title so I can have a quick glance before school pick up that would make my life a lot easier please 😁 not sure I will have time to scroll through the many comments there will be 🀣 roll on tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Twas the night before court and all through the threads
The tattlers were stirring, too excited for their beds

Fingers were poised by keyboards with care
In hopes that the judge will rule a sentence that's fair

The Krusties were nestled with sparkling drink πŸ₯‚Happy visions of Katie, locked up in the clink

And Cole with faux sad face hiding his smile, has Jodie Marsh ready to go on speed dial

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
I will be busy Wednesday, VERY BUSY so I probably will not have the time
to learn if Katie will be doing bird.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Twas the night before court and all through the threads
The tattlers were stirring, too excited for their beds

Fingers were poised by keyboards with care
In hopes that the judge will rule a sentence that's fair

The Krusties were nestled with sparkling drink πŸ₯‚Happy visions of Katie, locked up in the clink

And Cole with faux sad face hiding his smile, has Jodie Marsh ready to go on speed dial
πŸŽ™ Keyboard warriors ⌨ Are you ready??
πŸ₯‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So happy to be working from home tomorrow!! I can tattle guilt free without the side eye from my colleague!! Hopefully, I'll be raiding the wine rack late afternoon. Cheers all!! 🍷 🍷 🍷 🍾🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Visions of tomorrow at the courthouse if Tattlers turned up πŸ˜‚ Sweet dreams 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is the story with her brother Dan. Did they have a fall out, seemingly close in the past etc! Some big bust up must have happened?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.