Katie Price #9 Will rent-a-muff be up the duff with turkey teef's mini me Coaletta?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again.

Wrong, she hasn't really done duck all to protect Harvey.
I HATE THAT bleeping WOMAN 😠😠 it says he's unable to leave the house due to lockdown?? So who the duck is looking after him while she's here, there & bleeping everywhere?? He is at serious risk of Covid & she couldn't give a duck. Who the duck got him liking the taste of all the processed crap in the first place?? Instead of smashing a wall in, I wish he'd smash her plastic bleeping face in. It wouldn't be his fault & she bleeping deserves it. Social services need to remove him from her care NOW. Yes I'm mad 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Katie and Cole will sell anything for fame, if you buy it only got yourself to blame 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 313298

Telling him that he'll die... Yikes....
To be fair I'd rather have a frozen pizza than anything she tried to cook 😂. Of course the question should be why does she have any pizza in the house at all? In every stupid video clip there's junk food about. As for this tit she's filmed for the BBC, it'll still only be lies she's shoving forward. And she really needs to give up with the 'I've done it all on my own. I'm a single parent. Nobody knows how hard it is' bollocks! She's a pathological liar.

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile Emily is helping Junior complete his college application. Katie price is a bleeping disgrace. She really really is.

Reactions: 20
That doting mum claim again in the article despite the fact that she rarely has her children at all. When she does you then have social media of them in an attempt to make money off them pure and simple.

As other people have said here and on the article there would be no need for a padlock on the fridge if it was filled healthy food. It is almost like she reads here as well as she is trying to justify asking for gym equipment. If you really cared you would already have some.

Reactions: 8
All too predictable, she is in court tomorrow, so she releases this poor me sob story, she does it every single time.

Reactions: 13
And that’s the thing tho, she will never do time because of him! She’s got an ace card all the time. I’d LOVE for them to actually know what goes on with him 😡. When is this docu about Harvey on? No way will
I be able to watch that now and sit through her bleeping lies 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 10
Hopefully the BBC documentary educates the ignorant about disabilities, if done properly it could be a real helpful insight and be a turning point for KP whereby it changes public perception of her and her life. I doubt it though. I think if katie had been honest and not used the media for a quick buck at every opportunity, things would be so different. I think most people are just fatigued with her carry on and she's now a parody of her former self.

Reactions: 9
Her life has spiralled into such a mess, she makes the same mistakes time after time, she shirks responsibility for everything- including her children.
I think it all went wrong for her after the breakdown of her marriage to Pete. Since then she’s made so many awful decisions, all with the same patterns.
I know Iv said this before but I don’t think it will end well for her, her life and mindset is too chaotic.
What I find sad is that she only ever seems to think that happiness is found with a man in tow.
She’s like a car crash that I can’t stop watching

Reactions: 13
How can she have the brass neck to ask for gym equipment?? I could see the point if she was skint but she’s just back from numerous luxury holidays !! She is a woman !! Instead of spending money on teeth, fillers and Botox she should be doing all she can to save her boys life !!

Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion - the tedious adventures of carwash and carcrash

I do not think she is a good mother at all.

I'm at a loss how any of her fanatical followers thinks she is. And where is her son Jett? I think that little lad is refusing to go near her I really do.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.