Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Just been looking at her facebook page :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: theres just been a video posted of some birthday celebrations from god knows when and her loony fans are wishing her a happy birthday...proof that all these " fans" are sat in some pokey room in delhi creating a false narrative...HER BIRTHDAY IS IN JUNE FFS
#May.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The judge will have to consider if it’s in the public interest to remand her, I feel it is because I feel she’s a danger to the public and needs teaching a lesson. However, if she’s got a good barrister he’ll try to say she’s learned her lesson and sending her down will cause more harm than good
Yes, I'm not so sure how it will go but she has 2 'aggravating factors' I can see, one in the list is being involved in an accident and one is ignoring previous court orders. The only mitigating factor she could claim would be mental illness. So I think it will rest on that but the starting point for being twice over the limit is 12 weeks in prison!

Reactions: 7

DC16

VIP Member
no her names melanie, was a good friend to her for years, she was in some of the old bbc documentaries , but usual, pricey used her too often then i think melanie said enough

From 6 minutes she mentions her. Boasting about getting her new car, just before she was made bankrupt

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

Webster1357

VIP Member
I put a bet on her to win the first time because her 'can do' attitude to the nastiest tasks was impressive. She was pretty then (except for the hellish norks) and still had her natural aquiline nose and reasonable teef.

p.s. That must make me one of the very few people who've made money from her, not lost it to her!
She didn't win though??

• Wow

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
It still has a lot of positive reviews, and some of the negative ones say how much they like her. More negative reviews needed! I can't leave one unless I buy the book which is never going to happen.
81 reviews or whatever it is, is really low.
Let's hope it just vanishes into poundland obscurity.
I saw stuff that has Fern McCann and Jess Wright's name to it in Poundland

• Wow
  • Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Perhaps she's after a place on Celebrity Googlebox. Oh my dizzy days imagine that seeing her lumpy creosoted face and those bloody daft neon teeth on a Friday night. Uugh. It's enough to put me off my passanda
I am surprised she’s not tried her hand at Gogglebox tbh. Surely she couldn’t fuck that up 😅

• Haha