Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They're not even Turkey teef are they, she's not shelled out for them, he's got the Cunterbury gumshield top set version only 🤣🤣
It's like those "flippers" teeth that the little American pageant queens wear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi Jan 👋🏻

I think you’re telling a few porkies in your insta comments, as we love you here on Tattle ♥💕.

Why are you so angry Jan? Come and join us properly, you never know you might find out how wrong about is you are. I’m not sure on the statistics though, I’d love to hear all about how you come up with your stats!

take care Jan 🤗 😘xxx
Jans not RasberryGin is she,(who got upset and buggered off here on sunday),......if she is, come back, you can spell better than me

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
#Katie and jan sitting in a tree both I N S A N E!
#Katie and Jan sitting in tree both completely off their tree 😂

Dear Jan, welcome to our Krustie page, and glad to see you're joining in in the spirit of things.
Although I realise you are a newbie/first time lurker on here, collectively, we don't have a clue what you are on about. Welcome .
I think Jan needs her own thread on here, then we can welcome her to the fold in style.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Desparate times equal desparate measures. This equates "news" in the scum :(
ww.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16767529/katie-price-katie-woods-carl-vegas/

Reactions: 4

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking about this at work today (I just couldn’t be arsed) and as much as I don’t think Price is a victim of anyone apart from herself - I have this gut feeling that Carl took her there under the pretence of getting married, went through all that and told her actually, no we aren’t getting married. No idea why, just a feeling. It’s interesting watching two narcissists battling it out.

Genuinely interested in why people think Crawl is there though? She’s hardly a catch these days, or publicity magnet?
Where can I find the picture of her in the front seat of a car shoving her phone up her fanny? I want it to appear in more threads so that the 'she's a wonderful mother' brigade who come here from her insta can see that no, she's not.
Ooer, careful now!! It night be against the rules..... dunno x

Reactions: 3