Katie Price #79 Here comes the bride, all fat and wide. Tried to drive a beemer fell out the other side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's hilarious how she accuses Peter and Kieran of cashing in on her name! Like her name has any sort of cachet!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
In a rare moment of clarity, after surveying the tit storm that is raging over the trip to Vegas, and prospective marriage, Woods has his car stencilled with his thoughts…..

77807365-ED23-4D6D-BDA1-D22DD7F902F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Reading between the lines of the daily mail article and the way they are saying the kids don't like him, I'm inclined to think he was the attacker after all.
I really didn't think he was (I thought unpaid drug debts) they've never made strong statements like that about any of her previous partners.

Last edited:
Reactions: 59
I think us all spiralling out of control faster than Katie can put it back together, or put a spin on it now. She has lost her upper hand and is now at the mercy of the papers.

Reactions: 39
Anyone else have a sense of foreboding about hotel rooms and gurneys and paramedics a la Whitne/jacko/sidnnancy etc

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I think us all spiralling out of control faster than Katie can put it back together, or put a spin on it now. She has lost her upper hand and is now at the mercy of the papers.
Yep, no one will believe the BS spin from KP anymore. Even the US tabloids will see thru the scum better than The Scum 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Funny how two random Instagram accounts- with no profile images comment in her defence one after the other.

Hi Katie , Hi Karl 👋 have a lovely wedding huns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Anyone else have a sense of foreboding about hotel rooms and gurneys and paramedics a la Whitne/jacko/sidnnancy etc
She absolutely loves anaesthetics.. anyone who's watched her shows... ?? Especially in America.. she will do anything for them to put her under anaesthetic... doesnt bode well being bk there with that fkin psycho Carl and her Mentality 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Remember when he said 'Never,ever, ever have I felt so low', wonder what he's like feeling now when he sees the papers - the "corruptive papers" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Night Peeps.. enjoy... oh and if anything major happens.. give me a shout... I'm snoring here in the corner 😴😩 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reading between the lines of the daily mail article and the way they are saying the kids don't like him, I'm inclined to think he was the attacker after all.
I really didn't think he was (I thought unpaid drug debts) they've never made strong statements like that about any of her previous partners.
I think he did hit her but I think the circumstances are more likely to be her wanting more drugs/drink and him saying no. Can imagine her ranting and screaming and he would have slapped her to shut her up/calm her down. Not saying that’s ok, just don’t think she’s totally innocent and we don’t know the whole story.

Reactions: 34

🔊 Back at Priory Sound Radio 📻 here’s one for Katie, our alumni getting hitched!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.