Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Awww Katie, that could of been you taking Bunny to watch fireworks tonight, you know, doing something your kids might enjoy, instead of dragging them to a nail bar or hairdressers to sit and watch you being preened for hours on end 🙄
Instead they will remember that night with their dad, making memories.
Something has happened about her access to the kids hasn’t it. Looks like Kieran and Andre have both stopped her seeing them, or maybe even social services due to slapgate and the drugs/drink incident.

Skanky is just posting old photos of them. Fucks sake, not being in your child’s life, but choosing to pursue this destructive life of younger men and getting trashed. She’s abhorant, yet still on her Instagram her equally idiotic fans say she’s an amazing Mum. They do my head in as much as she does. Ignorant celebrity for ignorant people. What a shit show it all is.

• Angry
Reactions: 31

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
God, she's a piece of work:mad: So the narrative is that he's violent and destructive and uncontrollable and she can't cope. It's astonishing but, of course, not unexpected from this wonderful mother to again throw Harvey under the umpteenth bus.

With the book I guess the much easier task of editing the kindle edition means that's all that's out so far after all the legal threats about all the bullshit in the papers last week.
You have to question, IMHO, if he is so volatile and violent how the hell was he allowed on a passenger jet for a 9 hourish flight and a fucking helicopter in St Lucia?????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Ecosse

VIP Member
I am laughing about the reviewer who gave the book 5 stars but then said they hadn't read it yet!

• Haha

DC16

VIP Member
If he is as violent as she makes out, why is he not in a unit for those with mental health disorders, if he's that bad then he must be a danger to the public . But of course we only have the word of a persistent narcissistic liar.

Never has a parent of one of the children present, a teacher, taxi driver carer or anyone else ever come forward and said anything. It is only ever her that says it. Also there are never any photos of the damage. The only time we ever saw a glimpse of how bad he might be is one the school visit when he banged a door himself, and that was minor.

Sure she photographed holes in walls, and a pile of broken TV,s outside, but she could have taken a hammer and done that herself. She could have also got a load of already broken TV's and smashed those herself.

C'mon manky let's see some real proof.
@PTMe Please say what you told me.

There are red flags everywhere that KP is not meeting her own child's needs. I bet she hasn't done one course on managing his conditions and behaviour. She has in the past left it to her mum, an army of nannies, friends, neighbours, hairdressers, the Lucky7 guy, basically anyone but her. I and many others on here have said before many times now, SHE is his trigger.

Exactly @Mellow Yellow I'm sure he wouldn't of gone on the helicopter if he was that bad, or a holiday that is 9/10 hours away, there are destinations a lot closer to home she could of taken him to.

That holiday alone could of paid the debts to Harvey's blind school and the other £10k school fees she owes to them.

• Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Anyone sussed out exactly what this monstrosity was modelling? Other than a freak show? The picture of it on a beach 🤣🤣🤣 Back in the day with The Bulge BoySon.
On a beach naked in Thailand where public nudity is banned. Just confirms she has no respect for anyone.

• Angry
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
In case you lovely lot get chatting ioads tomorrow and I'm late on, hope no one minds an early one:

Thread title suggestion:

Katie Price #77 Buy Harvey and me, get some bog roll for free.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kezza_69

VIP Member
One thing you have to admire her for is her determination to push herself forward in the public eye and in the tabloid media
She was definitely the blueprint
She had her own reality show out before they where a thing she had perfume Make up clothes books you name it she had and she’s had she was doing it all before Instagram and the kardashian where thought of
she made more money then most of us will ever make
Least she can say it been blast and she played the game good
Yes, she did all these things but is now bankrupt with fuck all to show for it??
Not quite the business woman of the year is she? 🤣
Hardly something to "admire" 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
s
One thing you have to admire her for is her determination to push herself forward in the public eye and in the tabloid media
She had her own reality show out before they where a thing she had perfume Make up clothes books you name it she had and she’s had she was doing it all before Instagram and the kardashian where thought of
she might have made more money than most of use will ever make but what as she done with it (she could have invested it to make sure Harvey had the best care for all is life but did not)i might have less money than her but at least i can say i have not ripped honest hard working people off I PAY MY BILLS

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
It’s not uncommon for habitual coke or other stimulant users to pile on the weight like that when they come off it. If indeed she has come off it, of course.

• Heart
  • Angry

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’m pages behind but had to mention that Kieron (only fans ewwww) just popped into my local again with GF, their baby and her child and Katie’s B & J. I literally couldn’t look at him! I’m traumatised after those OF pics!!! I knew this would happen! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
What I meant is she had her own ranges out like make up underwear books perfume etc in that way she was a head of her time
Sam fox never had that she never done any reality show either
You're actually wrong about Sam fox. As well as being one of the most iconic glamour models of her time she was actually a SUCCESSFUL SINGER! Several number 1 hits in the UK and USA as well. I believe she won awards too. Now I'm not a fan, just making a point. Sam has also been on several reality celebrity programmes.
Google is your friend😉😂

Oh, Katie's underwear line was crap, my knickers kept falling down😳🤣
Maybe that was her personal design🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Working REALLY HARD to paint Harvey in a bad light. She better not say he was the one who punched her. I remember someone on here suggesting it and it seemed ridiculous at the time. Now I wonder.
Another thing that I wondered about that night, if she was really fearing for her life, why run all the way to Harvey's house, a couple of streets away, knowing you have 'injured' feet (and said you'd never run again) when there are clearly houses next door where you could go to. IF, it was someone else why didn't Cole get into a fight with them defending her, (if it wasn't Cole)? Again, the entourage/family making a big show of collecting her stuff the next day and Cole's dad supposedly there, Cole should of surely of collected her stuff from HIS house. Plus her general lack of defence towards Cole by running to the paper the next day and stating it WASN'T him, which she could say if he was innocent and Cole has never stated he WASN'T the 32 year old who was arrested.

• Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
The scum is now saying Bruce Wayne wants to wed his robin before her court date lmfao
And off topic the area price had her accident is nowhere near wayne manor
Here it is

katie could also be banned from driving for driving while uninsured, or have a three-year ban for racking up two offences in a decade.

Of fuck off she's racked up at least 12 driving offences and FPN since 2018

Hope she realises you need 29 days notice to get married in a registry office, or hire a registrar and most are already fully booked until the middle of next year

Last edited:
  • Wow

Tamar

VIP Member
Morning everyone,

I don't think she is up the duff.

1. She's 43 and chances of conceiving are less than 3%

2. Perimenopause can start in the 30s and cause weight gain

3. She eats a shit diet of takeaways and unhealthy foods, binges on alcohol which causes Weight gain

4. No one in their right mind would have lipo right before or during pregnancy ( but this is Manky so never follows the rules)

4. Led everyone to believe she prego last year by making Cole parade around Tesco carpark with man bag and prego test on display, before photographing herself holding tummy while wearing white cat suit in car.

5. Can't keep her trap shut, and would be running to the media about it from day 1 to drag out the whole pregnancy over 9 months

6. Appears to have piled on the weight all over, not just in the tummy area.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Krm2011

VIP Member
Shits gonna hit the fan very soon by the look of it...karma doesn't forget! Hope she enjoys being a cocky bitch because she'll be laughing on the other side of her face soon...and my god does she deserve it! Tick fucking TOCK ⌛

• Heart

Minxmonx

VIP Member
The thing is about most of us.. we have been through the deaths of mums dad's family members .. we been through trauma and ptsd.. we've dealt with and brought up SN and Autistic children.. We feel the real emotions.. we try to laugh and downplay things because sometimes the reality and memories are too hard to bear.. So we shut down... Shes never had a loss of parent etc .. she never shuts down and she never shuts up. Fuck Off Pricey you parasitic Skank !!!!
Yes, I made the mistake of commenting on another ( younger age ) Tattle thread once ( wont say which one ) and OMG!!!! 😳. I got ripped to shreds from a pack of Tattle wolves on there!!! You could tell by not having any life experience, they saw everything in black and white. What you learn through the trials of life and getting older, is that life is not the idealistic black and white ( that we all hope it will be ) but a massive grey area. There is no Disney-esque happy ending, so we all make the best of what life has dealt us and get on with it.
Sadly, very few younger people can see that, unless they have been hit by “ life “ at an early age.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I'm really angry she is now in the press saying she is suffering with severe PTSD.

I've worked in rehab with some genuine people who have had this. DV Victims (both male and female), ex milatary who regretted some of their actions and had seen terrible things.

She certainly doesn't act like like a 'sufferer'. She is really annoying me now with the attempts to swerve a jail sentence.

• Angry
  • Heart
The money she made is a a bit of a myth, she never had what she claimed and....at what point is she a 'likeable ( as you said) and 'misunderstood' girl who just went off the rails a bit and at what point did she become an abuser?.....didn't take long. Threats, law-breaking, emotional blackmail and bankruptcy are hardly the result of her having a horrible boyfriend when young. I don't admire her for pushing herself forward, it can be the sign of a personality disorder such as Histrionic or Narcissistic PD.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
If the book don't sell they can make it into toilet rolls..looks like it might rip easily though if the paper quality is as bad as the book itself lol 😄 x.

Resizer_16360688115640.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart