Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Krusties,just catching up,that pic that’s in the sun of skanky,wanky and Harvey,wasn’t it one of our tattlers that posted that on here first?

Anyway guys, please don't be mad mods 😡 for going off topic for 2 secs
Just want to say, well i said this before a few weeks go, my rigger is back from Saudi next week after 3 months and a lot of time away when he wasn't allowed back with Covid,
Im an HCA (well according to some of you on here,im just a glorified ass wiper) not correct!!! You know who you are and should be ashamed, we have worked are asses of and saved life's (sorry that has bugged me for ages)
Anyway keep up the good work
Im having a break (she says) 🤣
I'll let you know if i got that ring @Facehugger no tit shop hopefully hahaa
Take care people 🤗 xx
Take care Teef,have a nice relaxing time with hubs.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion on back of this one 😂
KP#74 Cawl a baby, back with the Lizard Lady 🦎
Just one issho there -It ain't no lady!

Whoever cuddles is they're doing a great job pissing people off.
They aren't going to stop, they get a reaction and that's all they're interested in. They're not likely to read the replies are they.

I like to think it's a couple of bored pensioners who have discovered the internet and are having an absolute hoot.
a couple of mental cases more like! Its far to elouquent to be the old scab-monster itself though

I'm living for this nutta haha. I imagine Bunnycuddles in a dark room, looks similar to Jimmy Saville, surrounded by wank tissues and crusty wank socks. With copies of New, OK and More (showing my age) magazines with celebritys (z lists) eyes penciled out when it's not KP.
duck I'm the nutta aren't I??🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ere' Cawl! Is bunnyboiler one of your Other Personalities????? LOL only joking :)

Yes. I found the photos of him holding her hand disturbing. It seems to me that it’s a restrictive hold and not a loving hold. Not good at explaining what it is but my antenna is on full alert
Frankly she had the opportunity to unload the asshole and all it did was cover up for him - SO - whatever he does now he does with her blessing and co-operation therefore she will get precisely what she deserves :)

The house prices have plummeted since she showed her manky boat race, around these parts!
That happens wherever it puts its caravan of old crap. Surrey was glad to be rid of der fing!!

Bloody hell looks the split to me,theres no way wanky boy paid £50k for it NO WAYYYYYY
Just been talking to a friend from a friend thing, big 😉😉😉
Like i said earlier Crawl might have well sold one of his Rolex's to get her ring but NO WAY that much
They as in Rankins might have agreed to the publicity at the time because it was KP AND GOING TO BE IN THE PRESS,BIG ENGAGEMENT,WHOEVER HER PR SET IT UP, BLAHHHHH
BUT....LISTEN...WHEN THINGS WHEN TITS UP AT THE ALLEGED ASSAULT AND THE RING WAS APPARANTLY STOLEN AND INSURANCE COULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT IN,SUDDENLY RANKINS AND CRAWLY BASTARD UNFOLLOWED EACH OTHER 🤔
So in other words Rankins have washed their hands or don't want to admit it wasn't worth as much as he said it was

Ive got costume jewellery that looks the same ,never spent more than a monkey 🤣
Perhaps the jeweller refused to give them a statement that the "stolen" ring was worth 50k so they could submit it for an insurance claim then bin the cash? They refused to play skanky's grubby game and exited Stage Left and hence why said "stolen ring" suddenly reappeared

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing is with the picture of him holding her hand showing off her ring that was nicked (sorry grabbing her hand) is ,if they are still so much in love and back together then why not show a happy smiley selfie?
Its only on his story not grid,so people obviously cant comment.
Is it him showing the ring off again? Because people keep talking about it?
But not showing their faces, why? Is it because he's out on bail still and not supposed to be with her, so he could always turn around and say its and old pic if tit happened?
I just don't get why no "selfie overload" is she's standing by her man and he's standing by her 🤔
Agree, did you see though the time on his watch was 8 o’clock and he posted it at 8pm, bit too much of a coincidence. I’m sure the police could check exactly what time the video was taken if needs be.
I still say if it isn’t him, then why are they not showing being together, is it because it’s definitely him under investigation, or is it just another of her pathetic media games. I think the first. 🤔

Reactions: 18
Morning Krusties,just catching up,that pic that’s in the sun of skanky,wanky and Harvey,wasn’t it one of our tattlers that posted that on here first?

Take care Teef,have a nice relaxing time with hubs.❤
I hope the Scum have paid them for the photo or has skanky claimed the cash for herself?

Romantic dinner? 😳
Is'nt he doing that Chinese Grip thing where it renders the victim helpless?
Or is it some sort of Vulcan Death Grip??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
see the pr machine is in full swing. Trying to explain being caught out. I, like many others, do not understand how no one is stepping in to protect Harveys interests. If that was me, my kids would be in care and I would be in prison. I really hope this is a case of building her up, so when she falls, she hits the ground, never to get up. She is like a modern day freak show. We dont want to look but we just cant help ourselves! Just to add, that doesnt even look like Harvey. Is it just an innocent bystander who bears a resemblance, caught in the picture? It just really does not look like him at all.
Agreed, when I first saw the pic I didn’t recognize the person as Harvey. I thought it looks like someone in a hijab.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But it can’t be anyone else.
32 = same age as CW
Arrested for assault & Coercive control = CC only applicable in an intimate relationship
KP’s minions moving her stuff out the day after the alleged assault
Unless there’s another 32 y/o bloke that’s been shagging KP in CW’s house in the early hours of the morning.,,even for her, that’s a stretch.
Consider the other evidence - no official insta posts of them as a couple since the incident.
If it wasn’t him, then I am still perplexed by how he did nothing to protect her when she was being allegedly assaulted while she was innocently watching tv! No male that I am associated with would stand by and allow something like that to happen to me without intervening.🧐

Reactions: 16
If it wasn’t him, then I am still perplexed by how he did nothing to protect her when she was being allegedly assaulted while she was innocently watching tv! No male that I am associated with would stand by and allow something like that to happen to me without intervening.🧐
I think it looks like him,he has the hood up.

Reactions: 9
Yes and he no longer follows Rankins on IG where he supposedly got it from. They do like a freebie that pair.
She gets sent loads of freebies in exchange for insta promotions, but she’s too lazy to do it. Why do people bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

She could not even spend quality time engaging Harvey in conversations and activities on her visit which would have lasted only a few hours. Instead, the poor young man got dragged to the shops. This was to serve her needs rather than his and yet she is lauded for being the best mother ever!😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Great work DC!! Xx
Bloody hell looks the split to me,theres no way wanky boy paid £50k for it NO WAYYYYYY
Just been talking to a friend from a friend thing, big 😉😉😉
Like i said earlier Crawl might have well sold one of his Rolex's to get her ring but NO WAY that much
They as in Rankins might have agreed to the publicity at the time because it was KP AND GOING TO BE IN THE PRESS,BIG ENGAGEMENT,WHOEVER HER PR SET IT UP, BLAHHHHH
BUT....LISTEN...WHEN THINGS WHEN TITS UP AT THE ALLEGED ASSAULT AND THE RING WAS APPARANTLY STOLEN AND INSURANCE COULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT IN,SUDDENLY RANKINS AND CRAWLY BASTARD UNFOLLOWED EACH OTHER 🤔
So in other words Rankins have washed their hands or don't want to admit it wasn't worth as much as he said it was

Ive got costume jewellery that looks the same ,never spent more than a monkey 🤣
morning Krusties. that makes more sense. KP always exaggerates everything.

Reactions: 14
She could not even spend quality time engaging Harvey in conversations and activities on her visit which would have lasted only a few hours. Instead, the poor young man got dragged to the shops. This was to serve her needs rather than his and yet she is lauded for being the best mother ever!😡
I bet she took him for a fade too, the girls get taken to the nail salon. She always defaults to things that interest her rather than planning a family activity or shock horror actually engaging with them.
I remember seeing her on TV with J and P moaning about having to buy them a scientific calculator. Something along the lines of 'it's a private school they should pay' all whilst sat in a salon having various treatments. Its not money well spent if not on looking bewtiful is it 💅

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm living for this nutta haha. I imagine Bunnycuddles in a dark room, looks similar to Jimmy Saville, surrounded by wank tissues and crusty wank socks. With copies of New, OK and More (showing my age) magazines with celebritys (z lists) eyes penciled out when it's not KP.
duck I'm the nutta aren't I??🤣🤣🤣🤣
I imagine a barren low cost backstreet PR agency with a wall chart with 'write some Bunny-Cuddles and Ron the Mind crap' written on it for everyday and some poor sap has to spend a few minutes everyday doing it from the generic messages they've got lined up in the office computer.

Reactions: 8
Anyway guys, please don't be mad mods 😡 for going off topic for 2 secs
Just want to say, well i said this before a few weeks go, my rigger is back from Saudi next week after 3 months and a lot of time away when he wasn't allowed back with Covid,
Im an HCA (well according to some of you on here,im just a glorified ass wiper) not correct!!! You know who you are and should be ashamed, we have worked are asses of and saved life's (sorry that has bugged me for ages)
Anyway keep up the good work
Im having a break (she says) 🤣
I'll let you know if i got that ring @Facehugger no tit shop hopefully hahaa
Take care people 🤗 xx
Enjoy your down time away from skankys antics. I am sure you will have nicer things keeping you entertained.

Reactions: 11
Noticed that she's disappeared, there's a new account on insta selling all her clothes for charity on private. Didn't she just have facial surgery like Fern?
I think she was struggling after losing (so) called friends recently (not a fan but she's 100 times better than skank well 70 times better)
I don't know what she may have had done to her face but she had a large square butt implant you could stack books on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she took him for a fade too, the girls get taken to the nail salon. She always defaults to things that interest her rather than planning a family activity or shock horror actually engaging with them.
I remember seeing her on TV with J and P moaning about having to buy them a scientific calculator. Something along the lines of 'it's a private school they should pay' all whilst sat in a salon having various treatments. Its not money well spent if not on looking bewtiful is it 💅
I remember this well😲

Reactions: 9
Let’s be honest here, the lacy undies are for her, not her mum. It’s either to please knobhead or for a planned ‘shoot’ for cash…hey she may even be planning OF for some cash, the deal with cc numb nuts is he gets to choose and oversea everything. Her mum doesn’t want of need that tit! When she’s trying to snare a man (or in this case appease a controlling dipshit) she goes all out with the ‘sexy’ until she feels comfortable enough to emasculate and treat them like tit
The sexy undies may have been for some poor sod in rehab trying to get clean but being smeared by Skanky on the QT.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.