Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear

That photo has put me off tangerines for life, oh well

meant to say, caught the end of a sci fi film this morning called The Woman Eater. The monster was a cross between a tree and the fringe that Bubbles de Vere wore and Katie’s new extensions. I have a feeling this was a B movie, looked a bit cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh, stick boyson on it too, maybe Carl. They can compare bulges...the biggest Katie's ever had...again🤢
Maybe incorporate a dick challenge, whack a mole kind of thing😳😂
Both like mixing other mens man milk 🥛

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Guys, the cat stuff needs to go on the cat thread.

It's ruining the thread for those only interested in Katie Price, if she's quiet then let the thread be quiet.

No ones been warned yet, but this is the second time we've needed to post this.

The birthday stuff gets very spammy so there's a separate thread for that - https://tattle.life/threads/happy-birthday.22612/

Thanks

thank you! Agreed. Sorry but the constant cat posts are too much and so annoying!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Crawl literally hates spending time with Harvey, bet he wasn't a fan of having to drive him about, paranoid he might smash a window that would have been provoked no doubt!
Cum Boy Carl and his allegedly perfect life, house and immaculate possessions V the wild tribe 🤣🤣🤣 His place looked like a Chinese laundry just prior to fight night.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still no big stories in the paper. I always think Sunday will be the day.
Another one with nothing.

Reactions: 9
So she’s been spotted, YET AGAIN out and about, she really is taking the pi$$ 🤬🤬🤬 and it’s not even been 3 weeks since the accident.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Morning all,

Not much to update. The foreclosure hearing for MM had already been adjourned before the accident.As I explained a Drs note has been provided and case will be delayed…. Again. Initial hearing was Nov 2019. Likely 2022 hearing at best.

I would ask that as a gesture of goodwill for agreeing to delay the hearing that Katie/ Price Family put at least something in the pot towards the ongoing cost.

Going forward for me.. Tattle is a public forum, It is widely viewed. My family must come first.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Morning all,

Not much to update. The foreclosure hearing for MM had already been adjourned before the accident.As I explained a Drs note has been provided and case will be delayed…. Again. Initial hearing was Nov 2019. Likely 2022 hearing at best.

I would ask that as a gesture of goodwill for agreeing to delay the hearing that Katie/ Price Family put at least something in the pot towards the ongoing cost.

Going forward for me.. Tattle is a public forum, It is widely viewed. My family must come first.
Cloud. You have to do what is best for you and your family. I don’t think any goodwill will be shown by KP or her family. keep safe

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Morning all,

Thank you cloud for the update 😘 it must be galling for you all hearing the stories of her being out and about 🤬stay safe you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Still no big stories in the paper. I always think Sunday will be the day.
Another one with nothing.
Sunday has always been a slow day for Price based bull tit as it has usually been out getting pissed up, drugged up and getting man smashed.

Reactions: 11
I think someone said this earlier, but isn't is interesting how Katie can lie low when she wants to? If she truly was being "papped" and harassed whenever she set foot out of her house (well, not "her" house!), then surely we would have seen endless shots splashed all over the papers in the last week or two? The tumbleweed we're seeing instead rather implies (as if we didn't already know) that she has been tipping them off in the past. I mean, the rest of us don't bump into photographers when we're out and about, do we? She'd have to be bloody unlucky to have been papped as often as she seems to have been.
Remember when she did the drive photos? All deliberately set up pretending to go out bec she never gets invited anywhere now. They were just cringeworthy.
I have to admit being frustrated about the bankruptcy hearing being delayed again esp after her recent how many 5 holidays? But as previously said, she cannot delay things forever, they will happen. It’s just whether she will ever face up to them which we all know she wont

Reactions: 24
Morning all ❤ Well all quiet on the Sk(W)anky front. I really feel for all those affected by Skankys actions in respect of her bankruptcy 😕 I hope they all get justice, although sadly I think some may have decided not to pursue it because of cost financially and their mental health and well-being.

If she is out and about either the red tops are not interested anymore when she told them where she will be or Wanky has told her to fly beneath the radar. Whichever it is her comeuppance can’t come soon enough. 😡🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
My friend had a little Willy and he was always paranoid at the beach, I told him to pop a large potato down his speedos! He came round the day after really confused, he said girls were looking at him repulsed which was a worse reaction than before! - I told him to put it down the front next time !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.