Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both take the sniff and i know that for a fact just bum loving party boys with a very strange obsession
Ive heard Nathans flinging stuff around as per but he just wants to crawl up her 🍑

HANG ON A MINUTE WASNT YOU DOING HER DEPOP THOUGHOUT LOCKDOWN (NOT BEEN FUNNY,WITH THAT GIRL THAT HELPED YOU CLEAN UP THE MM)???😉

Nathan T is a big NOSE on here, he's the one that follows every little single thing that skank does ,probably even the toilet(sad ass) not only skank but a lot of other ZELEBS
Gets his info off her and sells it to the red tops "FACT"
You guys must know him buy know he used to be THE KATIE PRICE WANABE had so much plastic surgery to look like her then admitted she had gone too far..
Then said he wanted to look like Kim K just google him
His insta has no posts but follows everything she does,stalkerfied
Did you ever meet him @PTMe he's creepy
Creepiest bastard I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. He came to a club appearance (oh, those were the days) and he made up this story about how he was nearly knifed in the toilets.... Bullshit. He's vile.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I
Creepiest bastard I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. He came to a club appearance (oh, those were the days) and he made up this story about how he was nearly knifed in the toilets.... Bullshit. He's vile.
Ive read and heard a lot about him and totally believe you, he's another that tries to cry wolf
HI NATHAN 👋 HOW DID YOUR CAKE BUISNESS DO HAHAA
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO POST ANY PICS ON YOUR IG GRID?
WE ARE ALL PATIENTLY WAITING AFTER ALL THESE MEGA BUCKS YOU HAVE SPENT,YOU MUST BE GORGEOUS FOR A 26 YEAR OLD

JEEEESUZ ive been googling on my phone while typing this in my tab,this boy was 21when he started getting surgery to look like KP "BIG WTAF" Whats wrong with people
Oh man just no

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive read and heard a lot about him and totally believe you, he's another that tries to cry wolf
HI NATHAN 👋 HOW DID YOUR CAKE BUISNESS DO HAHAA
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO POST ANY PICS ON YOUR IG GRID?
WE ARE ALL PATIENTLY WAITING AFTER ALL THESE MEGA BUCKS YOU HAVE SPENT,YOU MUST BE GORGEOUS FOR A 26 YEAR OLD
Even KP can't stand him. She was only too happy to slag him off when he appeared on Loose Women. If only he knew!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even KP can't stand him. She was only too happy to hag him off when he appeared on Loose Women. If only he knew!
Just seen it all babes, and he still worships and follows every thing she does but like i said he's a source apparently
Hi AGAIN NATH 👋👋👋👋👋👋 WHICH account are you using recently?Hmmm Bummy Cuddles,Ronny boy, you do love our Kate to death my sweet
On here hmmmm like i said just a watcher and a sender off to The SCUM Ffs you've probably got a contract with them being so famous and that .
You know SS will never let you or Mike adopt you are too messed up and certain people know about you past

Who is this Nathan?
Google Nathan Thursfield -Katie Price super fan

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m probably being really bloody thick here, but who are the Craigs?!

I’m blaming it on being sick and not remembering anything

She really is 1st class bleep.😡piss vat I think I may fill the bugger up.😡

Off topic abit,my feet felt funny,realised I’m walking around with slippers on wrong feet.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So this adds more fuel to the fire that the plaster classes were never going to be done after that first weekend when KP had her ‘crash’ that’s got her out of those and the bankruptcy hearing… Fern pointy chin must’ve managed to get last minute plastic surgery and move house all last minute in the same week that she would’ve been with Krusty that covered the weekends of the plaster classes? Hopefully the idiots that have paid for them have realised that al they done is been able to let them go to restaurants, pay for plastic surgery and a deposit on a flat 🤬

• Angry
So she’s out and about in public, how come there are no pap photos. So she can lay low when she want she too. Just goes to show that all her pics are set up. And Carl’s downcast filling station shots etc. ffs 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Good morning one and all ❤Trust you are all well and the fur babies are behaving. 😘

So Sk(W)ankys have broken cover for a bit of window shopping in Bicester (allegedly).

Wanky and skanky went for a walk
But unfortunately for them they got caught.
An eagle eyed tattler did spy
The pair of dimwits out the corner of their eye.

But what about her mental elf you cry
And her bankruptcy hearing has gone all awry
Well my dear friends all you need to do ….
Is pretend your ill and no-one questions you.

The moral of this story is true behave like skanky
And no-one can touch you 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, way to make someone welcome. It was them. My partner was first to spot them. They were walking through the street/outlet. Stopped at Gucci. Walked on.
You're very welcome here but after all the smoke screens and lies put out by Skanky I'm afraid we're a cynical lot and need hard evidence!!

How do Krusty Krew bollockchops here, love the thread title mum will be smiling 😃 I was chatting to my boy(26) and he said him and his mates were doing the "snog marry avoid" thing at work and one of his mates said he would def avoid Katie Price cos he heard she's a fan of Bukakke 🤢 I wouldn't put it past the rancid old bint! Hope you Krusties are well 👍
In my ignorance I googled for that and what came back was " Results for 'Bukakke' are hidden by SafeSearch ". So what is it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You're very welcome here but after all the smoke screens and lies put out by Skanky I'm afraid we're a cynical lot and need hard evidence!!

In my ignorance I googled for that and what came back was " Results for 'Bukakke' are hidden by SafeSearch ". So what is it?
A search in the Urban Dictionary will give you results.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
@PTMe They are all mouth and BJ's but to be on the safe side do it before they do it to you girl
Big Craig might need the cash for his sunbeds and bowl head, well might need a bigger bowl 🤣
I'm lost here, who are the Krays Craig's?

That bottle of wine girl always gave me the willy's if you know what i mean 😉🙊
She is so weird looking. Does she use filters?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
with the decisions KP has taken re drugs drink and all that

then the crash

Christmas 2020 could EASILY have been her last

I don't really think she'll have many more Christmases to live if she keeps doing this

I worry what happens to Harvey if she dies at an early age

Reactions: 8
I wonder if on the other side of that cushion there is a horses ass ? I can see the one on the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, it was KP and Carl at Bicester village. I didn’t take a pic, was carrying bags, was exhausted and going for food. Nobody was noticing them, I only did as my partner said - that’s Katie Price. It was 6.30pm, starting to get dark. They had just walked past. I turned round, saw them both. They had stopped and turned to the side. He briefly spoke to the guy on the door at Gucci. She said nothing. Then they walked on. With me saying to my partner - she’s meant to be in the priory and bankrupt. She was wearing tracksuit bottoms, sweatshirt, beige colour. Hair half up, extensions exposed. I’ve never seen them before but no mistaking, was them. She’s smaller than I thought and he’s taller. There. That’s all. Just a random pass by.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She really is 1st class bleep.😡piss vat I think I may fill the bugger up.😡

Off topic abit,my feet felt funny,realised I’m walking around with slippers on wrong feet.🤣
Bless you Dolly 🤣🤣

My Mum was a shop manager, she went to work once in slightly different shoes, she never realised until she got to work and ended up popping out to buy another pair - any excuse to buy more 👠 👠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.