Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you my pinky friend ๐Ÿ˜˜ the public does have a right to know about the outcome of slapgate, and the car crash stuff, because it is our bloody taxes paying for the policing, the NHS services she used going to the hospital & the ambulance etc, the courts for the cases against her, all of it. It too right bloody well is in the public interest I say ๐Ÿ˜˜

Evening lovelies โค I gave up ironing a couple of years ago. Just didn't have the time with working full time & caring for Mum. It's so liberating, honestly! I dry my stuff, then tumble dry it for 5 minutes, all the creases come out, fold it properly or hang on hangers, done. Ironing knickers and socks, well I have no words, unless they're big cotton knee length bloomers with frills ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ there's not enough hours in the day for all that palarva. I'll iron dress shirts or smart trousers etc, but that's it. ๐Ÿ˜˜
Anything she does not want people to know will not be published. It was never ever made clear just who is funding Harveyโ€™s new school fees and if itโ€™s the local authority taxpayers have a right to know

Reactions: 18
One of the Craig's turned on me like a duck nut and threatened to spill my secrets to a journalist, you do it hun, I'll spill yours and KPs, two for the price of one :)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You are sooo lucky .. i'm betting they put on an amazing show :love:
I must listen now .. thank you ๐Ÿค—

Thanks for sharing, Custard. The show was sensational, Andy wore a blue leather/pleather basque which Vince ended up cutting him out of - high camp and high jinx. The audience were all over a certain age, me included and I was thankful for a sit down between dances.

Awww love Erasure many years ago I went to club in Soho with my gay pal,he took me to this club,not sure it may have been called underground,anyway got up to have a dance and lead singer of Erasure joined me dancing! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณI was so flabbergasted..he was lovely.Never forget it.
Great story @Dollylovesshoes, Iโ€™d have loved to dance with you both. Thanks for sharing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One of the Craig's turned on me like a duck nut and threatened to spill my secrets to a journalist, you do it hun, I'll spill yours and KPs, two for the price of one :)
We wish you would spill the secrets ๐Ÿคž

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Well after being a lurker/reader of these threads - my gift to you allโ€ฆ. SPOTTED - KP AND CARL today at Bicester Village 6.30pm. They were trying to get into Gucci but it operates a virtual queue so had to keep walking. Nobody seemed to notice them at all. I only noticed as I thought god those extensions are rough ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Can you say any more? Weโ€™re desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@PTMe They are all mouth and BJ's but to be on the safe side do it before they do it to you girl
Big Craig might need the cash for his sunbeds and bowl head, well might need a bigger bowl ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
According to Amazon Harvey and Me is now going to be released on 2 November instead of 26 October. Still offering it for ยฃ10 half price.๐Ÿ“–

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Well after being a lurker/reader of these threads - my gift to you allโ€ฆ. SPOTTED - KP AND CARL today at Bicester Village 6.30pm. They were trying to get into Gucci but it operates a virtual queue so had to keep walking. Nobody seemed to notice them at all. I only noticed as I thought god those extensions are rough ๐Ÿ˜‚
Was it you that spotted them? Presume you have a great photo to share

• Haha
Reactions: 19
According to Amazon Harvey and Me is now going to be released on 2 November instead of 26 October. Still offering it for ยฃ10 half price.๐Ÿ“–
Be in the pound shop soon,no offence to H but its past its days now with drink, drug super mum

Was it you that spotted them? Presume you have a great photo to share
Gucci? Hahahahahaaa
They only buy fake...
Supposed to be in hiding or in the priory and Carl NOT INCLUDED do you really think they'd step out and go to Bicester together? With big court cases hanging over them?
Especially at Gucci ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Craig's are all threats no action, tea is still incoming, the kettle is just brewing ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Craig's are all threats no action, tea is still incoming, the kettle is just brewing ๐Ÿ’œ
I watched bowl heads Tik Tok the other day,ohhhhh my,i nearly peed and sharted at the same time, what a #ANKER
I really feel for you that you wasted so much time with these plebs girl.
We all do it, young an naรฏve
Hope you have a big support system and are being strong x
You deserve better ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Be in the pound shop soon,no offence to H but its past its days now with drink, drug super mum

Gucci? Hahahahahaaa
They only buy fake...
Supposed to be in hiding or in the priory and Carl NOT INCLUDED do you really think they'd step out and go to Bicester together? With big court cases hanging over them?
Especially at Gucci ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Bloody hell, way to make someone welcome. It was them. My partner was first to spot them. They were walking through the street/outlet. Stopped at Gucci. Walked on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I watched bowl heads Tik Tok the other day,ohhhhh my,i nearly peed and sharted at the same time, what a #ANKER
I really feel for you that you wasted so much time with these plebs girl.
We all do it, young an naรฏve
Hope you have a big support system and are being strong x
You deserve better ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— x
Haven't seen either of them in over two years so if anything I've regained my sanity!

Craig tried to laugh at me that I was travelling to work for KP in lockdown (literally I laugh about it so it is funny) when all the while he's travelling to his 'besties' work to see her at a crappy masterclass he has no interest in. If one of my friends visited me at work I'd tell them to duck off ๐Ÿ˜… that's no friend in my estimation!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell, way to make someone welcome. It was them. My partner was first to spot them. They were walking through the street/outlet. Stopped at Gucci. Walked on.
So her iron ring of security has failed her lol! What was she wearing? Something hideous?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How do Krusty Krew bollockchops here, love the thread title mum will be smiling ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was chatting to my boy(26) and he said him and his mates were doing the "snog marry avoid" thing at work and one of his mates said he would def avoid Katie Price cos he heard she's a fan of Bukakke ๐Ÿคข I wouldn't put it past the rancid old bint! Hope you Krusties are well ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Haven't seen either of them in over two years so if anything I've regained my sanity!

Craig tried to laugh at me that I was travelling to work for KP in lockdown (literally I laugh about it so it is funny) when all the while he's travelling to his 'besties' work to see her at a crappy masterclass he has no interest in. If one of my friends visited me at work I'd tell them to duck off ๐Ÿ˜… that's no friend in my estimation!
They both take the sniff and i know that for a fact just bum loving party boys with a very strange obsession
Ive heard Nathans flinging stuff around as per but he just wants to crawl up her ๐Ÿ‘

HANG ON A MINUTE WASNT YOU DOING HER DEPOP THOUGHOUT LOCKDOWN (NOT BEEN FUNNY,WITH THAT GIRL THAT HELPED YOU CLEAN UP THE MM)???๐Ÿ˜‰

Nathan T is a big NOSE on here, he's the one that follows every little single thing that skank does ,probably even the toilet(sad ass) not only skank but a lot of other ZELEBS
Gets his info off her and sells it to the red tops "FACT"
You guys must know him buy know he used to be THE KATIE PRICE WANABE had so much plastic surgery to look like her then admitted she had gone too far..
Then said he wanted to look like Kim K just google him
His insta has no posts but follows everything she does,stalkerfied
Did you ever meet him @PTMe he's creepy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.