Katie Price #73 She's a screeching squawking bull talking living troll

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that the charges must have been dropped. She has now been seen in public in several places with him which was not the case just after the arrest of the alledged attacker
I agree too that they've probably been dropped. She wastes so much Police time, I hope they gave them a good warning though on their behaviour (but probably not).

Reactions: 18
She actually has not one ounce of shame. The pure brazeness of actually shopping for non essentials while she should be sorting her finances out. She has no feelings whatsoever. No empathy. The creditors must be fuming! Evil, selfish, nasty bitch.

Reactions: 22
Oh ffs he's posted his beard trim on his insta grid
Cue the comments (pass me the bucket) Channing,Gorgeous,Handsome,FUCK OFF!
He's definitely out of the woods no pun intended, smug git

I've got a feeling in my water bitch face might post soon

Reactions: 14
She actually has not one ounce of shame. The pure brazeness of actually shopping for non essentials while she should be sorting her finances out. She has no feelings whatsoever. No empathy. The creditors must be fuming! Evil, selfish, nasty bitch.
Thought he bought her 14 pairs of trainers last year

Reactions: 8
In case anyone hasn’t got insta… sitting in the Bentley, at what looks like Daddy’s house.

Nasty, low life, drug dealing TWAT!! .... Without daddy, funding his lil brat ... this ponce wouldn't have a clue how to live in the real world ... we can only hope mother nature steps in and they cant breed!!

Reactions: 17
Nasty, low life, drug dealing TWAT!! .... Without daddy, funding his lil brat ... this ponce wouldn't have a clue how to live in the real world ... we can only hope mother nature steps in and they cant breed!!
All these followers were slagging him off a short while ago, now they are all jumping to his defence again, such a shame the Police/CPS won't confirm the outcome.

Reactions: 15
I feel your fury and anger Anna. We are sick of this woman nr Horsham as we know it’s just a matter of time before she does it again. God help if she in anyway impacts me or the people I care about.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.